Smoke arose from the bottomless pit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 25, 2018 at 04:02:14:

Smoke arose from the bottomless pit

In my previous post I explained how I believe Revelation reveals, through the repetition of the word “loose” that we are actually in the “little season” at the present time.

Symbolic meaning that indicates time

Also, in prior posts I have shown how present day knowledge of outer space, seems to unveil meaning in Revelation. In this post I wish to examine whether the repetition of the words “bottomless pit” (King James Version) or “abyss” (New International Version) substantiates that Revelation wishes to reveal that which we are seeing in the very distant heavens as “a black hole” could symbolically be Revelation’s “bottomless pit” or “abyss”.

Signs in the sun, moon and stars

The words of Jesus Christ (according to Luke) relate that there will in the last days be signs in the sun, moon and stars.

Luke 21:25-27New International Version (NIV)

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

A black hole originally a star

Today we know through knowledge of science that a “black hole” in space is actually an imploded star. They already formed when the Universe was very young, and also helped to form all the galaxies.

In the “little season”

I believe that it should not be overlooked that it is after the turn of the millennium, that is, in the “little season” that scientists are learning more about black holes in the galaxies. Therefore with the meaning of Revelation coming together on the “little season” does the “bottomless pit” in Revelation symbolically link to a black hole in space? In order to establish a link, a closer look has to be taken at where the words “bottomless pit” or “abyss” appear in Revelation.

Revelation 9:1-2King James Version
(KJV)

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

I believe that the words in Rev 9:2 “And he (the fifth angel that sounded his trumpet) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace” indicate the times 2010 and 2017 when man witnessed the gas coming up out of black holes in far off galaxies thousands of years ago.

The words ”fifth” and “five” indicate the “short season”

The repetition of the word “fifth” in Revelation substantiates the time after 2000, that is the “little season”.

The time of the opening of the “fifth” seal is the time of the “little season”.

Revelation 6:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The “seat of the beast” and “Abaddon” relate to “fifth” and “five”

The fifth angel that pours out his vial
Revelation 16:10-12King James Version (KJV)

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

These words indicate that many of the ailments that are presently befalling mankind are as the result of mankind having lost its faith in God and not seeking repentance.

Five months

Revelation 9:5King James Version (KJV)
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Revelation 9:10-11King James Version
(KJV)

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

In these verses, that are part of the section on the sounding of the fifth trumpet, I believe, Revelation indicates the time of the “little season” when the nations are ruled by Abaddon( Rev.9:11) mankind no longer experiences the peace or well-being that comes with power of the Holy Spirit and their hardening of heart and indifference to seeking eternal values have now been overtaken by the power of evil and suffer, a suffering which Revelation reveals in the guise of the sting of a scorpion.

(The “scorpion” likely the symbolic meaning for the world-wide use of injected drugs)

Note that through the repetition of the words “fifth” and “five months” Revelation brings the “little season”, the “bottomless pit”, “Abaddon” (a personification of evil), and the “seat of the beast” to, I believe, the same time.

Revelation 11:7

Revelation 11:7King James Version (KJV)

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Note the repetition of the words ”bottomless pit”. This verse, I believe, indicates that in the time of the “little season”, it becomes more difficult to spread the Faith.

Revelation 17:8

Revelation 17:8King James Version (KJV)

The beast ascends out of the bottomless pit.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In the time of the “little season” the beast is revealed (“ascend out of the bottomless pit”). At some point in the future it is going into perdition (going to its destruction).

Through knowledge of the times of the openings of the first four seals of the book Revelation, I could count the number of the beast. (Rev 13:18 King James Version (KJV)18 Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.)

Revelation 20:1-3King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation here substantiates that the beast is finally let loose in the “little season.

Taking all the above into account, I believe that a black hole in the heavens could be a symbolic representation of the “bottomless pit”.

And there arose a smoke out of the pit

Most significant in 2018 is the fact that gas has been seen coming out of a black hole.

Man sees gas emerging for the first time in the “little season”.

Firstly because man had in 2010 for the first time seen gas coming up from a black hole where it was originally thought to be a bottomless pit and that nothing could come out because of the great gravitational force in a black hole, this, I believe, substantiates the sounding of the fifth trumpet to be in the time of the “little season”.

(Black holes are incredibly massive, but cover only a small region. Because of the relationship between mass and gravity, they have an extremely powerful gravitational force. Virtually nothing can escape from them — under classical physics, even light is trapped by a black hole.)

Gas

In this post the important fact is that it is what I have established as the “little season” that scientists have seen “gas” coming up out of what was thought to be a “bottomless pit”

“Smoke”

Revelation uses the word “smoke”. I am not a scientist but according to text books “smoke” is a collection of tiny solid, liquid and gas particles; “smoke” can contain hundreds of different chemicals and fumes.

After all I have said, it seems that Revelation wishes to reveal in 2018 that we are in the “little season”, that is the time that mankind is experiencing the full impact of the power of evil. The “bottomless pit” and the “smoke” that arises out of the pit is symbolic of the whole concept of the existence of Satan. Revelation wishes to stress and reveal in the “little season” that man has been and is subject to the onslaught of the forces of evil.

30,000 light years

The “bottomless pit” and the “smoke” that “arose” is of symbolic meaning in 2018 because at the present time it is known that the cloud of ejected gas has at the present time already spread 30,000 light years away from the black hole.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]