Smoke arose from the bottomless pit (cont.)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 29, 2018 at 09:35:28:

Smoke arose from the bottomless pit (cont.)

Summary and conclusion

22 August 1996

The Divine intercession revealed the times of loosening of the first four seals of the book Revelation.

The first four seals

The times of the first four seals of Revelation, and the symbolism of the appearances of the four riders of the Apocalypse could be linked to the times AD 216, AD c790, 1896 and 1947 and this insight also revealed God’s control of the spread of the Christian faith, within the nations, across the entire planet. (Rev 12:5 “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron”.)

On 22 August 1996, I believe, God also revealed that we were near the end time. It was the time that the “little season” was at hand. We are now in 2018 and it seems, Revelation is revealing the opening of the “fifth seal” (Rev 6:9-12); the fifth angel sounding his trumpet (Rev 9:1-11) and the fifth angel casting his vial (Rev 16:10-11).

The repetition of words

Through the repetition of words (“loose” and “loosed”) happenings of the present time could be linked to the “little season”.

In my previous post it was shown that the repetition of the words “fifth” and “bottomless pit” linked revelations of happenings taking place on earth at the present time.

I have on this Forum indicated happenings mentioned in the opening of the sixth seal, (Rev 6:12-13); the sounding of the trumpet of the sixth angel (Rev 9:14) and the sixth angel casting his vial (Rev 16:12-14).

At this point in time I am convinced that we are in the “little season” and in the time that God is opening the fifth and sixth seals of Revelation; the symbolism connected to fifth and sixth angels sounding their trumpets is coming to pass and the information given in the fifth and sixth angels casting their bowls of vial can be confirmed by what is happening on earth.

Confirmation of the time of the “little season”

Revelation, as explained in my previous post, I believe, is disclosing through, “smoke arose out of the bottomless pit” (Rev 9:2), a symbolic link to our present observations and knowledge of black holes spurting gas in the distant heavens thousands of light years away. This insight, I believe, confirms the time of the “little season”. It also substantiates that Satan is let loose at the present time.

The great revelation

The entire message of Revelation is so vast and so complex that one cannot try to summarize its total meaning in a few words. However, for the present time concerning the revelation that the various insights into God’s control of the earth and all the universe, His control of the spiritual world, the powers of good and evil and the reality of which we only at this point in time partially understand, the following:

Revelation not only brings the entire message of Revelation together in the “little season”, but also further confirms this time through what we are seeing in nature at the present time; not only stronger hurricanes and gales blowing across the globe and the melting of the ice in the arctic region, but also highlights the Euphrates River as a focal point since 2003, the time of the “little season”.

Through the total understanding of a smoke that “arose out of the bottomless pit” (Rev 9:2), even at the time of that John was given the visions of the book of Revelation at the end of the first century AD, God already knew that man would in 2010 and after (the time of the “little season”), see and understand the phenomena of gas spurting from black holes in space - something that happened 30 000 light years ago.

Revelation not only reveals God’s control of Satan and the forces of evil, but also God’s infinite knowledge of the universe since “darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters” (Gen 1:2).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]