The word "air" in Revelation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 27, 2018 at 09:48:28:

The word “air” in Revelation

The word “air” is only used twice in Revelation. At the present time, because I believe it was made known to me that the words of Revelation are linked to a specific time, the positioning of these two words may be of the greatest significance.

Revelation 9:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation reveals its message in a particular way

I have mentioned a number of times on this website that broadly speaking the chapters of Revelation and also sections of Revelation, start at a point in history and then proceed to reveal in symbolism, aspects of that history to show God’s ruling or intervention in the history of the nations. Revelation then reveals certain happenings that will take place in the end time.

Repetition

I believe, by the repetition of words one can connect happenings of the end time.

It is extremely important at this point in time to comprehend the stern warning in Rev 22:18-19.

The stern warning in Rev 22:18-19
Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I believe the reason for this stern warning is because the repetition of words in Revelation reveals linking to the same time.

Repetition

The time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet is also the time of the casting of the seventh bowl of vile through the repetition of the word “air”.

Revelation 16:17 King James Version (KJV)
16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The reason that I say this is because of the recent usage of deadly chemicals in the air being employed by some nations of the earth – and man, not long ago, for the first time saw gas emerging from a black hole in a galaxy in the distant past.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]