The seven angels casting the seven bowls of vile

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on April 07, 2018 at 12:07:11:

The angels tasked – who are they?

Seven angels pouring the seven bowls of vial

Since the Divine Intercession in 1996 I have been trying to analyse Revelation to the best of my ability with I believe the direction of the Holy Spirit.

The Divine instruction revealed that Revelation can be understood through linking the words of the book Revelation to specific times in history.

Messengers

The angels in Revelation are messengers of God and have specific tasks. The seven angels casting the seven bowl of vial have the specific task to reveal that at specific times in history, the nations were misled by Satan (“the four beasts”). The word “vile” means ‘extremely disgusting’, ‘despicable on moral grounds’ and ‘bad’. So the inhabitants of the earth have over the centuries, since the coming of the Christ done bad things and because of the universal implications of these misdemeanours the wrath of God (Rev 16:19) must follow. Because all the nations of the earth are affected the words “vial upon the earth” (Rev 16:2)…”vial upon the sea” (Rev 16:3) “rivers and fountains of water” (Rev 16:4) and “sun” (Rev 16:8) are used.

The words, “earth”, “sea” “rivers and fountains of water” and “sun” reveal greater meaning when linked to the times revealed by God of the opening of the first four seals of Revelation.

Because I was given the times of the opening of the first four seals in Revelation I can through the repetition of words know the times that the first four angels cast their bowls of vial.

The last three angels cast their bowls of vial in the end time. There is a difference in the end time because of the damage that Satan has done through the centuries has totally confused mankind “cup of the wine” (Rev 16:19) and God indicates three specific places “the seat of the beast”, “the Euphrates River” and the “air” that are central to his wrath in the end time.

Man has always been tempted by Satan (the “four beasts” Rev 4:6; 6:1; 15:7 )

Revelation 15:1 King James Version (KJV)
15:1 “And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God”.

Revelation15:2-6

These verses indicate that at the time that the seven angels have finally cast their bowls of wrath we shall see that those who kept the commandments and followed the teachings of Christ will experience heaven: “sea of glass”. “Fire” represents the fact that they have been saved from the wrath and punishment of God.

Rev 15:2 “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.”

The “mark’ of the beast and the “number of his name” relates to the understanding of the chapter of the “beast coming up out of the earth” and the “beast coming up out of the sea”. Read my interpretation of these chapters elsewhere on this website. Shortly those who were not misled by the discoveries and endeavours of man and of the knowledge of the sciences that led into thinking that there is no God to be obeyed.

Rev 15:3 “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.”

The seven angels casting the seven bowls proceed to the very final time of the Return of Jesus Christ, when the nations will understand the greatness of God.

Verse 7 conveys that the angels reveal why the vials are poured
Rev 15:7 “And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.”

The four beasts

Note that “one of the four beasts” gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials.

Note the importance of the repetition of words in Revelation!!

The words “one of the four beasts”
The “four beasts” are also mentioned in Rev 6:1 the opening of the first four seals. Because it was revealed to me that the first four seals are opened in specific times in history, I therefore believe that the wrath of God has been developing since time in history.

Rev 15:8 “And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.”

In Revelation the number “four” relates to the earth and man. Therefore the first four vials relate to man’s sin in centuries past that are punished by God.

Revelation 16 King James Version (KJV)
16:1 “And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.”

All these plagues relate to the leadership of the nations and their subjects using their intellect, taking and enhancing chemicals and minerals and other elements from the earth, sea and rivers, and with developing scientific knowledge (“the sun”) utilizing them for their advancement. In this process through the centuries, the faith of the nations in an all –powerful God, diminished and they also turned away from God.

The time of the opening of the first seal cAD216

Rev 16:2 “And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.”

From AD 216

This verse indicates that certain illnesses that befell nations (and are also befalling man now) came upon them because they were misled by Satan (man focussing solely on matters relating to the earth; lack of knowledge of Scripture, no parental guidance in eternal or spiritual matters) and began to believe that there is no God and did not repent (therefore “had the mark of the beast and worshipped his image”) in previous centuries and today.

The time of the opening of the second seal cAD790

Rev 16:3 “And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.”

From AD 790

The massive endeavours of the nations in trade and trade wars across the seas in past centuries that led to the deaths of thousands, if not millions, the punishment was that many lost their faith(“dead man”) and could not inherit eternal life “every living soul died”.

The time of the opening of the third seal c1896

Rev16:4-6 “And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.”

From 1896

These verses indicate the punishment of the nations because of the death of Christians in the past.

The “living waters” are symbolic of the message of Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Rev 16:7 “And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.”

Through the ages God was ever vigilant and will be righteous in his judgement.

The time of the opening of the fourth seal 1947

Rev 16:8 “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.”

From 1947

This verse I believe relates to times of the atomic and hydrogen bombs and nuclear fusion. Advanced military power drove the nations to place their trust in weaponry and not in the power of God.

The three last vials are cast after 1996

Rev 16:10 “And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.”

In the last days the nations follow the beast and “Abaddon” (Rev 9:11) is king. Satan rules the nations (“seat of the beast”) that no longer adhere to the teachings of Christ and Scripture. They are tormented with “pains” and “sores” (all the illnesses of the present time) and suffer depression (“full of darkness”). They do not seek forgiveness of sin.

Rev 16:12 “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.”

The “living waters” of the area of the Euphrates dried up, but others will enter the kingdom of heaven “kings of the east”.

One cannot ignore the happenings in the area of the Euphrates since the turn of the millennium. Churches destroyed and thousands of persons displaced or killed.

Rev 16:13 “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.”

I believe, through the understanding of the chapter on “the beast coming up out of out of the earth” and specifically Rev 13:15 (“he was given power to give breath to the image”) that the “three unclean spirits like frogs” relate to the science of cloning and because the nations have lost their faith they are unaware that they may be intervening in the creation of creatures, great and small, to a point unacceptable to God.

Rev 16:14 “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

It seems that Revelation reveals that the advanced knowledge (“working miracles”) of the nations and the nations ruled by the beast (“spirits of devils”) are the reasons that the nations gather to Armageddon in the end time.

Rev 16:15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”

Rev 16:17 “And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.”

The word “air” here relates to all the air pollution that is taking place at the present time as well as the belligerent nations in recent times employing chemical weapons.

Rev 16:18 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
The words “voices, and thunders, and lightnings” in Revelation relate to changes in the climate in the end time as well as indicative that all these happenings are linked to a specific time. In other words these are all signs of the end time before the Return of Jesus Christ.

The Sumatra – Andaman earthquake 9.1-9.3 in December 2004 was a great earthquake. It happened at about the time that I believe to be the beginning of the “little season” Rev 6:1 and 20:3.

It remains to be seen if a greater earthquake is to happen

Rev 16:19 “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]