Re: The seven thunders

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 21, 2018 at 06:40:26:

In Reply to: Re: The seven thunders posted by Susanne on May 13, 2018 at 10:57:30:

I believe that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land is revealed in Revelation 7:1 through the words “four corners of the earth”.

Revelation 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
7:1 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.”

This verse is part of the opening of the sixth seal in Revelation. With the knowledge of the opening of the seals of Revelation, I know today that the time of the opening of the sixth seal relates to the time of the beginning of the twenty-first century.

Note the verses of the Old Testament that speak of the return of the Jews to Jerusalem. The words “four corners of the earth” are used.

Isaiah 11:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11:11 “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Note the words “the second time”. This prediction by Isaiah refers to the return from Babylon but also through the words “four corners of the earth” to the end time.

The farthest horizon

Nehemiah 1:8-9 New International Version (NIV)
8 “Remember the instruction you gave your servant Moses, saying, ‘If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations, 9 but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name.’

Ezekiel predicts the time of the end with the words “four corners of the land”

Ezekiel 7:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.

The return of the Jews and the establishment of the state of Israel is significant and a sign of the end time.

It is becoming apparent as the nations gather across the breadth of the earth that Jerusalem is increasingly becoming surrounded by hostile nations.

The words of Jesus Christ concerning the end time

Luke 21:20 “And when you shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.”

It was made known to me through the Devine intercession that the rider on the pale horse in Revelation is linked to the time 1947.

Revelation 6:8 King James Version (KJV)

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The “fourth part of earth” indicates the time 1932 to 1992. (Readers should refer to the analysis of the “beast coming up out of the earth” in the “Q&A” section of this website.)

To fulfil his will God agreed to the rule of the beast: a world-wide rule of “man”.

Rev 17:17 “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”

Abominations

In the time after 1947 the rule of the nations of the earth and the motives for war will be influenced by the “beast coming up out of the earth” and “the beast coming up out of the sea”. The whole world “wondered after the beast” (Rev 13:3). The “abominations” (Rev 17:4-5) that follow are the outcome the rule of the “man” and will ultimately manifest in Jerusalem.

The words of Jesus Christ concerning Jerusalem in the end time

Matthew 24:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]