The sea and the waves roaring

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 14, 2018 at 07:57:45:

The sea and the waves roaring

It was interesting this passed week when witnesses of Hurricane Michael spoke of the terrible impact of the hurricane making landfall in the Florida panhandle, they said what they specifically remember was the loud “roar” of the storm. As pictures of the aftermath have shown the waves of the sea came over the beaches accompanied by category 4 and almost category 5 hurricane windspeeds and left great destruction in their wake.

Because I believe we may be witnessing the signs before the Return of Jesus Christ it should be noted that Jesus Christ said when speaking of the signs of the end time in Luke 21:25

“And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars; and upon the earth, distress of nations, with perplexity; and the sea and the waves roaring”;”

Repetition in Revelation

Readers of my books and this website will know that I believe that the words of Revelation can be understood at this point in time because God revealed in 1996 that we are near the end time. I believe that where the words of Revelation are repeated in Scripture, meaning of the book Revelation is revealed.

The seven seals

The opening of the first four seals in Revelation are linked to four times in history. The last three seals are “loose(d)” (Rev 5:5) (meaning of Revelation revealed) in the end time.

Signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars

Therefore, where Rev 6:12 - 13 says “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake: and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as the fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind” Revelation is indicating and confirming signs in the sun, moon and stars in the end time.

Hurricane Michael was a “mighty wind” (Rev 12:13) and accompanied by a “roar” (Luke 21:25) as the wind and sea made landfall.

Readers of my books and this website will know that I believe the great 9.1 Sumatra-Andaman earthquake of 2004 to be of great significance. This earthquake (Rev 6:12) could indicate the beginning of the “little (short) season” (Rev 6:11) and the recent signs in the sun, moon and stars (as also mentioned in my previous posts) those of Rev 6:12-13 – also signs of the short season.

The length of the short season, before the Return, is only known to God.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]