Islands have disappeared

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 29, 2018 at 16:29:51:

Islands have disappeared

In May 2016 it was reported that five Pacific islands had disappeared due to the rising seas and erosion, a discovery thought to be the first scientific confirmation of the impact of climate change on the coastlines in the Pacific according to Australian researchers.

The submerged islands were part of the Solomon Islands that have over the last two decades seen annual sea levels rise as much as 10 mm(0.4in). The missing islands ranging in size from 1-5 hectares (2.5-12.4 acres) were not inhabited by humans.

Some low-lying areas of larger islands have also submerged and the inhabitants have had to relocate.

Hurricane Walaka in 2018

Hurricane Walaka was one of the most intense Pacific hurricanes on record. Walaka was the second strongest tropical cyclone in central Pacific, alongside Hurricane Gilma in 1994 and is only surpassed by Hurricane Ioke in 2006.

Hurricane Walaka was the eighth major hurricane, and second Category 5 hurricane of the 2018 Pacific hurricane season. It reached Category 5 intensity on 2 October 2018.

East Island

Walaka came near to the far North Western Hawaiian Islands and East Island in the French Frigate Shoals suffered a direct hit and was completely destroyed.

Before Hurricane Walaka swept through the central Pacific in October 2018, East Island was an 11 acre shiver of sand that stood out starkly from the ocean. After the storm government officials confirmed that the island in the North Western part of the archipelago had been largely submerged by water.

East Island is located about 550 miles northwest of Honolulu. The island was uninhabited by humans.

From November 1944 to October 1952 the US coast guard maintained a radio navigation station on the island. In April 1946 the station was badly damaged by a tsunami and in August 1950 it had to be evacuated because of a hurricane warning. This history is interesting because it seems that greater hurricanes can cause islands that have existed for centuries to disappear.

East Island is the second island to disappear in recent months from the French Frigate Shoals which is a crescent-shaped reef with many islands.

According to an Australian researcher the low-lying island with its sandy composition wasn’t much of a match for the storm Walaka in early October that created large storm swells. He added that he thought such a disappearance was possible two or three decades in the future. If the sea should sufficiently subside it would be possible for the island to re-emerge. However with global warming and the rising of sea level this might not happen.

The following I think should be noted on this website. Although experts cannot directly trace the shrinking of East Island to the aspects of climate change, the shrinking of East Island, they say, was the strength and frequency of hurricanes that contributed to what overtook the island.

The disappearance of islands and East Island at this point in time after the signs in the sun, moon and stars in 2017 and 2018 should be noted because it seems to be predicted as a sign of the end time in the words of Revelation. The strong winds will blow in the end time and the islands disappear.

Rev 7:1 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea nor on any tree.”

And then the angels were loosed

Rev 9:14 “Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels that are bound int the great river Euphrates”

Rev 16:20 “And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.”

I come as a thief.

Rev 16:15”-16 “Behold, I come as a thief, Blessed is he that watches, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon”

According to Rev 16:15-16 the Return is going to be unexpected and is before the final gathering to Armageddon.

We are in 2018 aware of signs in the sun moon and stars, unusually strong winds blowing across the globe, islands are disappearing and I believe it was made known to me that we are near the end time. Yet the Return is going to be as a thief. It seems that too many are totally unaware that prophecy is being fulfilled.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]