Rev 10:2 And he set his right foot upon the sea and his left foot on the earth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 06, 2018 at 04:16:29:

Rev 10:2 And He set is right foot upon the sea and his left foot on the earth

Destruction in the sea and on land

In my previous post I related how hurricane winds blowing across the Pacific Ocean destroyed an island. This past week gale force winds over mountains and land in Italy destroyed millions of trees. So many trees were destroyed that the Association of Italian Agricultural Companies said it would take a century to bring the forests back to normality.

The positioning of the words of Revelation

I have often reminded readers of the warning that God gave in Rev 22:18-19 that no words be taken away or added to the words of Revelation.

It should therefore be borne in mind that the positioning of words and the repetition of words are of the greatest significance in Revelation.

The words “sea”, “land”/”earth” and “trees”

The words “sea”, “land”/”earth” and “trees”, I believe must be considered at the present time.

Combination of sea and land

These happenings concerning the destruction of an island by a hurricane at sea and gale force winds on land in Italy destroying millions of trees at this point in time have to be considered on this website for the combination of the words ”sea” and “land” and the destruction of specifically trees are of significance in the end time.

In the end time it is the wind that will blow (the four angels will no longer hold the four winds of the earth) on earth and sea and destroy specifically trees.

Revelation 7:1-3 King James Version
(KJV)

Rev 7:1-3 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

The repetition of words confirms a specific time.

Because the repetition of words, I believe can indicate the same time in Revelation one has to consider the words “land”/”earth” and “sea” in Revelation chapter 10.

Revelation 10:1-7 King James Version (KJV)

The mighty angel

10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
The symbolism
10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

The final time

The symbolism of this mighty angel in verse 1 reveals that he heralds the final time: the word “cloud” in Revelation reveals judgement and ascension to heaven. Rev 11:12 “And they ascended to heaven in a cloud”. Rev 14:14 And I looked and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.”

The rainbow

The rainbow on his head symbolises the colours of the stones of the foundations of the New Jerusalem. Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that the foundations of the New Jerusalem represent the generations of Christians that since the coming of the Christ adhered to the teachings of Jesus Christ and will enter the kingdom of heaven.

The sun

“His face was as it were the sun”
The “sun” represents Christ himself Malachi 4:2 “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings. The coming of the Christ prophesied by the prophet Malachi.

The pillars of fire

As God led the Israelites through the desert so God reveals the mighty angel to lead his followers in the last days through the signs of the final time.

The little book

The “little book” is the book Revelation. The little book is open because the times of the opening of the first four seals have been revealed and the signs of the end time are revealing the meaning of Revelation. The word “little” is important because it is repeated in Rev 6:11,12:12 and 20:3. The repetition of “little” reveals it is also the time of the “little” or “small” season (Rev 6:11,12:12 and 20:3) before the Return of Jesus Christ when Christians will still die for their faith and Satan is finally let loose on earth.

The angel sets his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the earth

Rev 10:2-4

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

I believe the ‘’seven thunders” are the time measures of Revelation that John was not to write down and were revealed in 1996 so that mankind could know when the signs of the end time are going to be revealed.
Rev 10:5-7 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Clear signs stated in Revelation.

I believe that the repetition of the words “sea” and “land”/”earth” in Rev 7:1 and 7:3 and Rev 10:2 and 10:5 reveal that when the times of the opening of the seals of Revelation have been revealed (“the seven thunders”), also the signs relating to “sea” and “land”/”earth” (the strong winds and the destruction of trees) will occur.

Revelation 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

Rev 7:1-3 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Time no longer

Rev 9:14 “Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

When the seventh angel is about to sound
Now that the strong winds are blowing on land and sea, islands disappearing, and some 14 million trees destroyed in one great storm in Italy, it seems that the sixth angel has sounded and we are in the days that the seventh angel is about to sound.

The beast rising up from the sea(Rev 13:1) and the beast coming up out of the earth (Rev 13:11)

The development of these massive forces of evil that pursued the nations for centuries have been explained in great detail on this website. The mighty angel through the words "sea" and "earth" symbolically also has a crushing power "set his right foot upon the sea and his left foot on the earth" on these forces of evil at the present time. The signs of the end time are becoming apparent, though the inhabitants of the earth only see global warming. Revelation 22:16 says"I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star" - science has revealed the significance of this star in the formation of planet earth, but the inhabitants of the earth can no longer find the faith or "go to the mountain of the Lord". Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]