Extreme weather and greater hurricanes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 23, 2019 at 12:21:22:

Extreme weather and greater hurricanes

Extreme weather

The signs in the heavens on 27 August 2016(Venus -Jupiter conjunction) and 23 September 2017(the astronomical alignment of the stars that seem to reflect Rev 12:1) as mentioned in previous posts, have now been followed by extreme weather events.
High impact weather has gripped much of the world so far this year.

January 2019 weather was a month of extremes.

In southern Minnesota, USA the wind chill factor pushed readings down to minus 65 degrees F (-53.9 degrees C). The national low temperature record was measured at minus 56 degrees F (-48.9 degrees C).

The explanation given for these extreme cold conditions is the intrusion of warmer mid-latitude air masses that alter the structure of the Polar Vortex, sending Arctic air south into the middle latitudes and warmer air into the Arctic.

Global warming

We should accept the fact that the scientists tell us that the earth is warming. Global temperatures are rising. What seems to be happening is that the heating of the earth is producing extreme heat but also extreme cold.

During January extreme winter storms also hit the eastern Mediterranean and parts of the Middle East. Parts of the European Alps saw record snowfalls. Australia had the warmest January ever. New heat records were set in Chile and new rainfall records in Argentina.

Revelation

Strong winds will blow

As often mentioned on this website, Revelation reveals that strong winds will blow in the furthest points of the globe in the end time (Rev 7:1-3)
Revelation 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

An increase in hurricanes

Recent analyses have shown that the strongest hurricanes occurring in some regions including the North Atlantic have increased in intensity over the past two to three decades. For the continental United States in the Atlantic Basin, models project a 45-87 percent increase in the frequency of Category 4 and 5 hurricanes despite a possible decrease in the frequency of storms.

Two to three decades

These statistics, I believe to be significant for ‘two to three decades ago’ place the time of the beginning of the increase of the hurricanes at the time of Desert Storm (1990-1991) and the war in Iraq (2003- 2011).

Euphrates River

Battle in the area of the Euphrates River indicates the time of the release of the four angels. (Rev 9:14-15).

Revelation 9:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

The time of the gathering

Readers of my books and this website know that I place the beginning of the “short season” (Rev 6:11, 12:12 and 20:3) at the time 2003-2004.
The Great River Euphrates
I have previously mentioned that I believe that the repetition of words in Revelation indicate the same time. Therefore, through the repetition of the words “great river Euphrates” (Rev 9:14 and 16:12) Revelation seems to confirm the time of the gathering to Armageddon (Rev 16:16) to be 2003. We can measure up to 2003, but we do not know the length of the “short season”, that is the time after 2003, that is only known to God. We can only look to the signs of the end time.

14 years

It seems the ‘signs’ indicate a period of about 14 years between 2003 (greater windstorms and battle) and 2017 (a sign in the heavens)

Greater hail

According to reports in the media, for those living in the Great Plains of central USA 2018 was a year of severe hailstorms. Many more large hailstones than usual were reported from various areas. According to the National Weather Service’s Storm Prediction Centre in 2018 the percentage of hail greater than 2 inches in diameter was out of the ordinary. It is predicted that the effects of climate change on the dry Plains region will increase both the average hail diameter and frequency of large hail in the central parts of the country.

Revelation predicts great hail

Every stone the weight of a talent
Revelation 16:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

One of the last signs

A “talent” in Scripture was a weight of anything from 50 to 100 pounds. The plague of hail is one of the last signs of the end time. It is the time that “every island fled away and the mountains were not found” (Rev 16:20).

Weight

But Revelation reveals not only signs in the weather and climate. The word “weight” in Rev 16:21 may hold a greater revelation.

The word “weight” in “weight of a talent” (Rev 16:21) can relate to the “the pair of balances” (Rev 6:5) or “scales” carried by the rider on the black horse.

Revelation 6:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Revelation 6:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

(Those who have read my books and
studied this website will know that the rider on the black horse carrying the scale is connected to the time 1896. This was, I believe, made known to me by the Divine Intercession in 1996.)

The meaning, I believe of the word “scales” in Rev 6:5 is that from 1896 (the time of the rider on the black horse) it was accepted by the nations that the ‘weight’ of the majority would determine the rule of the nations.

It seems that Revelation is revealing, that the nations came to believe in the time 1896 (“scale”) and beyond, that the opinion of the majority of people was the authority to follow. From that time man would make scientific discoveries that would bring about great changes for mankind (revealed in the analysis of the “beast coming up out of the earth” Rev 13:11-18). Great changes were of course to the benefit of man, but man was misled in thinking that he could by his discoveries, from the time of the twentieth century determine his own destiny. The time of the opening of the third seal and the rider on the black horse carrying the scales (1896 and beyond) is also the time that the nations were misled by "the beast coming up out of the earth" (1266 – 1932 and 1932 to 1992 (“the fourth part of earth” (Rev 6:8)) and "the beast coming up out of the sea".

Men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail

Blasphemed

The use of the word “blasphemed” in Rev 16:21 seems to substantiate the above meaning.

Note where the words “blasphemy”, “blasphemies” and “blaspheme” are used in Revelation

In the verses describing the beast coming up out of the sea.

Revelation 13:1 King James Version (KJV)

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

(I believe that the “forty and two months” indicate the last short season. In other words the nations are misled right up to the end time)

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

In the verses of the plagues

Revelation 16:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Revelation 16:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Right up to the time of the plague of hail the nations will blaspheme God having been misled by the influence of the “beasts” as described in Revelation.

To fulfil His will

Although mankind would suffer because many were misled and no longer put an effort into finding the truths of Scripture many would still adhere to the faith. This is revealed in other sections of Revelation. In the history of the rule of kings in the Christian nations there were great conflicts and many Christians died. A new world order had to be put in place. This order would give greater freedom, but it could only be maintained for a certain time.
Rev 17:17 “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]