test of truth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Chris Nel on June 27, 2006 at 07:27:03:

In Reply to: reply to letter posted by cpnel on June 18, 2006 at 10:26:58:

230606 ELANA JANSON.wpd
Richard Smit has posted a response to your message titled
Christians and Marriage in How Near Armageddon Forum.
http://www.how-near-armageddon.org/html/forum/msg/177.html
Dated : June 12, 2006 at 10:10:51
Subject: Christians and Marriage

Dear Richard, [Sabbath 240606] my apologies for taking so long to reply to your letter. My reply is a bit lengthy because I tried to explain in detail my resonses on your comments.

I did not forget about you and it is very important for me to reply to you because you are very concerned that I am extremely clever in deceiving you in your BELIEFS, your WORSHIP and your RELIGION.

You simply cant believe what I am telling is true and directly opposite to what the church has taught over more than 500 years. Things have changed and were twisted around during the so-called infamous DARK AGES.

I made it very clear from the start that you must seek TRUTH from the Ruach ha'Qodesh in SCRIPTURE.

I have not the TRUTH, but I may testify of TRUTH that I have discovered and you are right, you must test me if I am not a deceiver. Don’t believe every spirit!

I also quoted several times that the dragon deceives the whole world through religion and politics, schooling, medicine, music, theatre, literature and business! [dragon=serpent, devil, satan]

A complete list of all the activities is given in Revelation 18, and, Revelation 13 concentrates on worship and civil control.

HOW DO WE TEST TRUTH?

I made it quite clear that I guard the TEN COMMANDMENTS, do them and keep them and because I love them, GRACE is granted to me for the forgiveness of my sins, because I am a sinner, and the same grace can be given for you if you choose to walk that way! In the end it is only your choice; your WILL's decision!

We have been bought with Precious Blood and we must be responsible in the making of our choice because what we choose either leads us to salvation or perdition!

Doing and keeping and guarding HIS COMMANDMENTS requires no energy or sacrifices, only your WILL to DO the right thing through obedience and to GO where you should be because you are also called out and to BE what HE requires from an obedient child of the ALL-MIGHTY SAVIOUR.

You must DO the TEN COMMANDMENTS;

[1Jo 5:3 For this is the love for Elohim, that we guard His commands and His commands are not heavy, Footnote: See 5:2, 2 John v. 6, John 14:15.] . . . for it is the only way to enter to the tree of Life! [Rev. 22.14]

You must GO out of the places of worship (religion) and law courts (politics), the two main sources of Babylon]; [the two legs of Daniel 2 image and the two horns of the look-a-like lamb of Rev 13] because it is going to be hit with sores: Rev. 18:4;

Rev 16:10 "And the fifth messenger poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his reign became darkened. And they gnawed their tongues from pain. And they blasphemed the Elohim of the heaven for their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their works.]

The throne of the beast is in the first Church and his kingdom is all church-domains or habitats, parliaments and governments and courts of law.

You must BE 'apart' from the WORLD. [in the world but not part of the world!]

[When you leave Babylon, you think you are alone but it is not so:

Joh 14:16 “And I shall ask the Father, and He shall give you another Helper, to stay with you forever – the Spirit of the Truth, whom the world is unable to receive, because it does not see Him or know Him. But you know Him, for He stays with you and shall be in you. “I shall not leave you orphans – I am coming to you."

This SPIRIT is not in the 34,000 different Christian Church Denominations where there is only confusion because “יהוה, who made the world and all that is in it, this One being Master of heaven and earth, does not dwell in dwellings made with hands." Act 17:24

"does not dwell in dwellings made with hands"

I repeat

"does not dwell in dwellings made with hands"

We were promised and it is true:

Joh 8:12 "Therefore יהושע spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall by no means walk in darkness, but possess the light of life.”

Joh 17:15 “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the wicked one. “They are not of the world, as I am not of the world.

“Set them apart in Your truth – Your Word is truth. APARTHEID is the TRUTH!

Psa 119:142 "Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth."

Psa 119:151 "You are near, O יהוה, And all Your commands are truth."

2Co 6:14cf. . . . .

"Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers."

[The main indoctrination of the New World Order is to hold hands with the unbeliever;
to work with the unbeliever and to play with the unbeliever and to fornicate with the unbeliever and to bastardize with the unbeliever! How evil can it be?]

"For what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness?"

[The secondary indoctrination of the New World Order is to form 'partnerships' with the unbeliever. I reiterate that there is not one politician and not one lawyer and not one religionist on Planet Earth, that believes in the righteousness through Masiach in HIS TEN COMMANDMENTS.

They all respect and uphold the laws made by the populace of the lowest moral and intellectual values. And The entire Christian Church Faith is built on the abrogation of the Ten Commandments because they have to get rid of the sabbath and in the process they support lawlessness.]

"And what fellowship has light with darkness?"

[LIGHT is only through HIM who is the CREATOR with a SABBATH: "He was the true Light, which enlightens every man, coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world came to be through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of Elohim, to those believing in His Name, who were born, not of blood nor of the desire of flesh nor of the desire of man, but of Elohim. "
[Joh 1:9-13 The Scriptures '98+]

"the world did not know Him":

Does the world know HIM? The world still does not know who the LIGHT is, not even the Christian World; they think they know but they are deceived and that is why they dont receive HIM when HE knocks on the doors of their hearts: "His own did not receive Him"

"those believing in His Name"

I explained to you that there is a false prophet, a pseudo-messiah, a look-a-like to a lamb, in his own name and even you don’t believe me.

HE, the TRUE PROPHET, is holding the four plagues; violence, famine, pests and beasts back to destroy a fourth of the population until HIS NAME is sealed in their forheads [in contrast to the false name on their foreheads:

Mat 24:5 “For many shall come in My Name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they shall lead many astray." or "I am Christian!" meaning 'I am anointed': 2 billion worshipers claim that name of Christ!

Joh 5:43 “I have come in My Father’s Name and you do not receive Me, if another comes in his own name, him you would receive."

Only one text in the OT in the KJV still had the NAME OF THE FATHER:

Psa 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Sing to Elohim, sing praises to His Name. Raise up a highway for Him Who rides through the deserts, By His Name Yah, And exult before Him.
[Psa 68:4 The Scriptures '98+]

Act 15:17 ". . . so that the remnant of mankind shall seek יהוה, even all the gentiles on whom My Name has been called, says יהוה who is doing all this,’ "

Act 21:13 "And Sha’ul answered, “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Yerushalayim for the Name of the Master יהושע.”

This NAME יהושע was spoken to Sha’ul in Hebrew directly from heaven, not a Greek pseudo-anointed GOD, Χριστός khris-tos';

Act 26:14 “And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me, and saying in the Hebrew language, 1 ‘Sha’ul, Sha’ul, why do you persecute Me? It is hard for you to kick against the prods.’ “And I said, ‘Who are You, Master?’ And He said, ‘I am יהושע, whom you persecute. " The first part of HIS NAE is YAH!

Now please be fair: If even the KJV states that HIS NAME was in Hebrew, then who had given any rights to any translator to substitute the name? Act 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven!"

Rev 7:2 "And I saw another messenger coming up from the rising of the sun, holding the seal of the living Elohim. And he cried with a loud voice to the four messengers to whom it was given to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees until we have sealed the servants of our Elohim upon their foreheads.”

Rev 9:4 "And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass of the earth, or any green matter, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of Elohim upon their foreheads."

Rev 14:1 "And I looked and saw a Lamb standing on Mount Tsiyon, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s Name 1 written upon their foreheads." Footnote: 1 Some texts read: having His Name and His Father’s Name.

[the name written on the foreheads of the baby christened is the Greek GOD 'Jesus']

Rev 22:4 And they shall see His face, and His Name shall be upon their foreheads.

It is extremely important to know the true NAME OF MASIACH.!

"who were born, but of Elohim" Born through the SPIRIT can only take place on sabbath; that is why sabbath is blessed.“For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart. APARTHEID is a divine instruction: ‘My Sabbaths you are to guard, to know that I, יהוה, am setting you apart.!"]

"And what agreement has Messiah with Beliya'al?"

[Beliya'al is the leader of the deceived world; the dragon in politics and religion]
Here is the blasphemy of the name: 'Beliya'al' means 'bel' is Yah all or be el is or as Yah all. Look where it comes from:

Mat 1:21 “And she shall give birth to a Son, and you shall call His Name יהושע for He shall save1 His people from their sins.” Footnote: 1This is the precise meaning of the Hebrew of His Name. YAH shall save and:

Mat 1:23 “See, a maiden shall conceive, and she shall give birth to a Son, and they shall call His Name Immanu’ĕl,” which translated, means, “Ěl with us.”

Actually I differ with this translation because it clearly should read 'with us is Ěl ' There is a slight difference but of great importance because when HE was born, those who lived and saw HIM was ACTUALLY WITH HIM! [. . .to confirm HIM in the flesh:

two important texts: one for the spirit world and one for the people world:

1Jo 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh is not of Elohim. And this is the spirit of the anti-messiah which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world.

2Jo 1:7 Because many who are leading astray [the preachers] went out into the world who do not confess יהושע Messiah as coming in the flesh. This one is he who is leading astray and the anti-messiah.

the corrupt translations read as follows:

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Now the dilemma either you are antichrist or you are anti-messiah! More than 2 billion confess their faith and belief in antichrist and they happened to profess that the law 'is nailed to the cross' and the remnant who guard the commands believe the exact opposite. now the question:

. . . . . . . "Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?"

[Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man who shall not walk in the counsel of the wrong, And shall not stand in the path of sinners, And shall not sit in the seat of scoffers, But his delight is in the Torah of יהוה, And he meditates in His Torah day and night.

I was recently involved in a divorce application of my beloved wife and it was the most horrendous experience to stand in a place infested with the most evil spirits who tried to convince me to agree with them in their evil deeds. The stench of those spirits in those lawless people was scary and abominable and only protection from an angel given me made me strong to oppose them because I insisted on the LAW "Thou shalt not 'adulterate' the marriage because no man has the right to declare a marriage disannulled except on the grounds of fornication (extra-marital sex):

The Law-People scoff at the Law written on Stone when it comes to marriage and divorce! But they are so wrong and I pled with my wife to come to her senses because divorce is a direct decision of the will to break the law and commit a sin!

Psa 1:5 "Therefore the wrong shall not rise in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For יהוה knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the wrong comes to naught."]

"And what union has the Dwelling Place of Elohim with idols? For you are a Dwelling Place of the living Elohim, as Elohim has said, “I shall dwell in them and walk among them, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.”

[We are to worship in secret but the seven religions of the dragon worship in cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, pagodas, etc. in public!]

Now the most important and very last message to Planet Earth:

"Therefore, “Come out from among them and be separate, says יהוה, and do not touch what is unclean, and I shall receive you. “And I shall be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me, says יהוה the Almighty.”

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. This is the fourth and last angels message to come out.

Soon those who remain inside will receive sores:

Rev 16:2"And the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and an evil and wicked sore came upon the men, those having the mark of the beast and those worshipping his image. "

Rev 6:8 "And I looked and saw a pale horse. And he who sat on it had the name Death, and the grave followed with him. And authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and by the beasts of the earth." 1,500,000 dwellers on earth will die! . . . this is guaranteed!

Sword, Famine, Plague, Beast: HIS PLAGUES kill 1,5 billion on earth because they refused to come out when they were called!

HE cannot receive you, [or receive your prayers] if you willfully choose to stay inside with the unclean.

Let me explain the 'mechanics', if I may use such a word, of the operation of the 'spirit-world';

First of all; the spirits seek a physical body to live in and when anyone enters their habitat, they have the 'right' to enter that person, if the person allows the spirit to enter. Only your absolute WILL protects you from their possessing you if you make it clear to them. Many people go to church in all sincerity and experience an elation or an euphoria of spiritual possession and they realy think it is the SPIRIT FROM ALMIGHTY; and they say it is the holy spirit of GOD not knowing that 'holy' is a corrupt word inserted in the Bible and not knowing that 'GOD' is a replacement of the TRUE NAME.

When my wife went to 'law-people' and asked them to help her to commit 'divorce', she immediately severed my spiritual protection and begged those unclean spirits to make war against me to free herself of the LAW written on STONE. She made a choice to accept the authority of manmade laws over and above the one and only moral law. She chose the GOD of this world above the CREATOR of this world. She became in friendship with the world to obtain a divorce and . . .

Jam 4:4 Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with Elohim?1 Whoever therefore intends to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of Elohim. Footnote: 1Mt. 13:22, Lk. 4:5-6, Lk. 14:33, Rom. 12:2, 1 John 2:15-17. . . . Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose? Does the Spirit which dwells in us intensely crave unto envy? But He gives greater favour. Because of this He says, “Elohim resists the proud, but gives favour to the humble.” So then subject yourselves to Elohim. Resist the devil1 and he shall flee from you. Footnote: 1 Or adversary.

Back to the spirits living in people; Let us look at one of many examples:

Act 8:7 "For unclean spirits came out of many who were possessed, crying with a loud voice, and many who were paralysed and lame were healed. "

We are living about 2000 years later and there are more unclean spirits in people today than in those days because there is less FAITH in TRUTH.

Luk 18:8 “I say to you that He shall do right to them speedily. But when the Son of Adam comes, shall He find the belief [faith] on the earth?”

Even THE SON wondered if there would be one left with faith and belief in truth.

Rev 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? "

note "all the world" . . . "they worshipped the dragon"

Rev 16:13 "And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as frogs,
for they are spirits of demons, doing signs, which go out to the sovereigns of the entire world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of יהוה the Almighty."

Here the MASIACH reveals to us that all religions [all religionists and all worshipers] and all sovereigns or 'governments' [all politicians] are infested with the unclean spirits 'of the entire world' because the Leaders profess to the Listener their evil doctrine to mislead and deceive the entire world. As a matter of fact HE stipulates:

1 The Dragon [consisting of seven religions];

2 The Beast [the one that was fataly wounded but miracolously healed; the PAPAL CHRISTIAN RELIGION]

3 The false prophet [or the false messiah, the one that looks like a lamb; protestantism]

By the way, Revelation is revealed by the Masiach to John.
The Church always says it is the Revelation of John, thats not true.

Rev 1:1 "Revelation of יהושע Messiah, which Elohim gave Him to show His servants what has to take place with speed. And He signified it by sending His messenger to His servant Yoḥanan, who bore witness to the Word of Elohim, and the witness of יהושע Messiah – to all he saw. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and guard what is written in it, for the time is near."

This is what the Church profess to the worshiper:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
[1Jo 4:1-21 KJV]

According to this translation I am the 'anti-christ' because I say that Jesus is the false prophet but let me now qoute the uncorrupted version and exactly the opposite is true:

"Beloved ones, do not believe every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of Elohim, because many false prophets have gone out into the world, this you know the Spirit of Elohim: Every spirit that confesses that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh is of Elohim, and every spirit that does not confess that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh is not of Elohim. And this is the spirit of the anti-messiah which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world. You are of Elohim, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world, therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
We are of Elohim – the one knowing Elohim hears us. He who is not of Elohim does not hear us. By this we know the Spirit of the Truth and the spirit of the delusion.
Beloved ones, let us love one another, because love is of Elohim, and everyone who loves has been born of Elohim, and knows Elohim.

The one who does not love does not know Elohim, for Elohim is love.

By this the love of Elohim was manifested in us, that Elohim has sent His only brought-forth Son into the world, in order that we might live through Him.

In this is love, not that we loved Elohim, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be an atoning offering for our sins.

Beloved ones, if Elohim so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
No one has seen Elohim at any time. If we love one another, Elohim does stay in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

By this we know that we stay in Him, and He in us,

because He has given us of His Spirit.

And we have seen and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son, Saviour of the world.

Whoever confesses that יהושע is the Son of Elohim, Elohim stays in him, and he in Elohim. And we have known and believed the love that Elohim has for us. Elohim is love, and he who stays in love stays in Elohim, and Elohim in him. By this love has been perfected with us, in order that we might have boldness in the day of judgment, because as He is so are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear holds punishment, and he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love Him because He first loved us. If someone says, “I love Elohim,” and hates his brother, he is a liar. For the one not loving his brother whom he has seen, how is he able to love Elohim whom he has not seen? And we have this command from Him, that the one loving Elohim should love his brother too. "

make sure you undestand this:

I repeat: "this you know the Spirit of Elohim: Every spirit that confesses that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh is of Elohim, and every spirit that does not confess that יהושע Messiah has come in the flesh is not of Elohim. And this is the spirit of the anti-messiah which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world."

Love יהושע Messiah; love HIS TORAH [Ten Commandments]

That is the LAW:

". . . but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands. ' Exo 20:6

"But I show my love to thousands of generations of those who love me and obey my laws. " (GNB)

"And showing mercy to thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."

MERCY is the gift of forgiveness of sins.

SIN is the transgression of the LAW. [1Jo 3:4]

I also explained that CHRISTIANITY believs in lawlessness or antinomianism.

The reason why CHRISTIANITY does not believe in the Law, the TEN COMMANDMENTS , is the problem with the SABBATH.

The Sabbath is the seventh day and it is the CREATOR'S DAY created for the forgiveness of sins for those who keep it: Exo 31:13 “And you, speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying,

‘My Sabbaths you are to guard, by all means, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, to know that I, יהוה, am setting you apart.

The KJV "that doth sanctify 6942 you. " 6942 קדש qa'dash '
clean (ceremonially or morally): - appoint, bid, consecrate, dedicate, defile, hallow, (be, keep) holy (-er, place), keep, prepare, proclaim, purify, sanctify (-ied one, self), X wholly. When HE forgives us our sins, we are set-apart from the SINNERS.

Forgiveness of sins are only given to those who keep his commandments!

Heb 10:16 “This is the covenant that I shall make with them after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I shall write them,”1 Footnote: 1Jer. 31:33, Heb. 8:8-12.

Heb 10:17 and, “Their sins and their lawlessness I shall remember no more.”

Christians are lawless, but if they repent and return to HIM and keep HIS COMMANDMENTS, then “Their sins and their lawlessness I shall remember no more.” But it cannot happen if you stay inside Babylon and antinomianism.

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." [Joh 14:15 KJV]

“If you love Me, you shall guard My commands."1

Footnote: 1 See Ex. 20:6, vv. 21&23, 1 John 5:2-3, 2 John v. 6. [Joh 14:15 The Scriptures '98+]

Why do I keep on the COMMANDMENTS?

We are all to be judged on our obedience to the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

The keeping of the commandments is the key to SALVATION:

[KJV] Exo 16:28; Exo 20:6; Lev 22:31; Lev 26:3; Deu 5:10; Deu 5:29; 1Ki 3:14;
1Ki 6:12; 1Ki 9:6; 1Ki 11:38; 2Ki 17:13; 1Ch 29:19; Neh 1:9; Psa 89:31;
Psa 119:115; Pro 3:1; Pro 4:4; Pro 7:1; Pro 7:2; Dan 9:4; Joh 14:15; Joh 15:10;

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city" Rev 22:14

I am quoting the KJV so that you can check for yourself!

It is necessary: Ecc 12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YHWH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Ecc 12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the entire matter: Fear Elohim and guard His commands, for this applies to all mankind! For Elohim shall bring every work into right-ruling, including all that is hidden, whether good or whether evil."

The problem with CHRISTIANITY is their antinomianism because their prayers are not heard in HEAVEN: "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination." [Pro 28:9 KJV]
Pro 28:9 "He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination"1. Footnote: 1See also 15:29, Isa. 59:1-2, John 9:31, 1 John 3:22.

Sabbath is the seventh day and we should be resting at home to receive sanctification, but Christians are cheering their sport-gods and the first day of the week is a compulsory work day and then Christians are in their manmade temples serving prayers to their GOD. Nicely re-arranged by the dragon!. I am always amazed at the LEARNED MEN OF THE CLOTH when they preach that the NT is silent about the Sabbath.

Their followers never take the trouble to read Mat. 24 where the Sabbath is given as one of the end-time signs: "and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day."

Some dare to claim the first day as the Sabbath: Absolute blasphemy: Heb 4:3-9 KJV "For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. [4] For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise,

"the seventh day"

And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. [5] And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. [6] Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: [7] Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. [8] For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. [9] There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Because of the corrupt translation, the impact is lost. Please compare the more correct translation: Heb 4:3-9 The Scriptures '98+

"[3] For we who have believed do enter into that rest, as He has said, “As I swore in My wrath, if they shall enter into My rest...” And yet His works have come into being from the foundation of the world. [4] For somewhere He has said thus about the seventh day, “And Elohim rested on the seventh day from all His works,” [5] and in this again, “If they shall enter into My rest...” [6] Since then it remains for some to enter into it, and those who formerly received the Good News did not enter in because of disobedience Footnote: 1See 3:18. [7] He again defines a certain day, “Today,” saying through Dawid? so much later, as it has been said, “Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts.” [8] For if Yehoshua had given them rest, He would not have spoken of another day after that. [9] So there remains a Sabbath-keeping for the people of Elohim."

You see this:? "So there remains a Sabbath-keeping for the people of Elohim."

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: "Fear YHWH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

All my explanations to you were concentrated around the law: and that is how you test me if I am telling the TRUTH:

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." [Isa 8:20 KJV]

I can only speak of LIGHT if I keep to the law and testimony.

And that is the reason why I know CHRISTIANS have no light because they reject the law.

--------------------------------

You say and I quote: "Sorry, but there is “no way” I could ever get myself to believe what you have said and written. "

My reply: I have then failed! Please teach me what you believe if I am misled.

My break with Christianity, Church and Religion came when I wrote down what I believe and tried to proof it with scripture. I discovered that I sang the song of the church and not the Bible. When I challenged my Pastor on the validity of BELIEFS he became very cross with me and informed me that you never let a worshiper prove their belief from scripture: "You teach them what your church believs.!" Then, I knew that I was deceived and it took me many years of study to discover bit by bit how I was deceived by the church. Then I stood up and walked out and wrote my letter asking them to remove my name from their church book.

Then I went to the THRONEROOM IN HEAVEN asking to lead me to truth.

What a difference, what a traumatic discovery, but how nice to know I can defend myself with scriptural truth and I dont need a church to give me a basis.

You say and I quote: "You seemed to have managed to change history! But perhaps, only for those who have not made the effort to study history. The part in which you describe the Emperor Constantine creating Christianity is not the story line, I have in the many history books I’ve read. Just one reference I have in my own “small” personal library, which contradicts what you have written, puts everything you have written, in serious doubt. For me, just one error or “unqualified” statement, then what you write is
history (out of my mind!)."

My reply: "Pity you dont quote your 'correct source'; you hide it safely to avoid examination."

It is so that 'History Writers' write and make false statements that the church existed from the time of the Masiach, but is simply a lie because the Hebrews were under the authority of the Romans and the gospel 'hinged around' the 'Coming Kingdom'
[KJV] Mat_4:23; Mat_9:35; Mat_24:14; Mar_1:14; Mar_1:15;

“And many false prophets shall rise up and lead many astray. “And because of the increase in lawlessness, the love of many shall become cold. “But he who shall have endured to the end shall be saved."

“And this Good News of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

The 'reign' was a threat to Rome and hence their persecution of the messianics.

“So when you see the ‘abomination that lays waste,’1 spoken of by Dani’El the prophet, set up in the set-apart place” – he who reads, let him understand –

[Mat 24:11-15 The Scriptures '98+]

This abomination was the angel of light which appeared during the dedication of the fisrt church.

As a matter of fact all believers were persecuted for 300 years until Constantine formed the Christian Church. Prior to then there was no church ever built.

The very first thirty churches were built in Rome in graveyards and all churches and cathedrals in Europe has graves underneath the floor. It makes you think why the Messiah said: Mat 8:22 "But יהושע said to him, “Follow Me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead.”

You say and I quote: "For those who believe, without question and without thorough investigation, that which others write (whoever and how many these others may be), I only have the following to say, and I’ll try and be “respectable” and “gentle” about it:
Catch a “wake up call” - You have been pre-warned! And this, not only from me. Nothing that you write Chris, is really a serious challenge to my faith and
beliefs."

My reply: "My intention is not to 'challenge your faith or beliefs' but to draw your attention to the events that led to the present end-time stage when 'judgement of worship' is taking place and to the conditions that will save you from the wrath."

"And in their mouth was found no falsehood, for they are blameless before the throne of Elohim. And I saw another messenger flying in mid-heaven, holding the everlasting Good News to announce to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, saying with a loud voice, “Fear Elohim and give esteem to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come.

[Judgement of the LIVING commenced in 1994][prophecy]

And worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.”
[The same as in the LAW: “Remember the Sabbath day, to set it apart.

Remembrance and obedience and worship is synonymous

“Six days you labour, and shall do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart. [Exo 20:8-11 The Scriptures '98+]

The New World Order does not acknowledge the CREATOR of heavens, earth, sea, and all that is in them and definitely not the day HE created for HIMSELF.

lets continue:

"And another messenger followed, saying, “Bab'el is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her whoring.” And a third messenger followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand, he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim, which is poured out undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he shall be tortured with fire and sulphur before the set-apart messengers and before the Lamb. “And the smoke of their torture goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those worshipping the beast and his image, also if anyone receives the mark of his name.” Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones,1 here are those guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of יהושע..2 Footnotes: 1In Rev. 12:17 they are called “the remnant”.

the image of the beast of worship is church, synagogue, temple, pagoda, mosque, etc
the image of the beast is the GOD
receives the mark on the forhead is paedobaptism
receives the mark on his hand is politcal democratic elections to accept a new LAWMAKER,

. . .. . . . . THERE IS NO MERCY FOR THEM!!

" And I heard a voice out of the heaven saying to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Master from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “in order that they rest from their labours, and their works follow with them.” [Rev 14:5-13 The Scriptures '98+]

The sabbath is the sign of rest from labour of the obedient and that 'work' follows until ressurrection day because the SPIRIT is in them when they die and the same SPIRIT will wake them up in the last day.

When anyone repents and be baptised, the sabbath is as important as the baptism:

"יהושע answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born from above, he is unable to see1 the reign of Elohim.” Footnote: 1Or perceive.

Those who are only baptised shall only see the the reign [kingdom; The New Yerushalayim on the last day because they only complied with part of the obligation but:
"Nakdimon said to Him, “How is a man able to be born when he is old? Is he able to enter into his mother’s womb a second time and be born?” יהושע answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he is unable to enter into the reign of Elohim.

You see a double obligation : born by water and born by SPIRIT.

Spiritual birth takes place every sabbath because that is what sabbath was designed for; 'sanctification which is none other than SPIRITUAL BIRTH on a weekly REST.

If you have never parttaken in this Spiritual Birth on the Sabbath, how would you be filled with the Set-aprt Spirit?

Christians await a sad awakening on the last day: “Now at that time Mika’El shall stand up, the great head who is standing over the sons of your people. And there shall be a time of distress, such as never was since there was a nation, until that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, [The Work of Our Saviopur] every one who is found written in the book, and many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth wake up, some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches, everlasting abhorrence.
[Dan 12:1-2 The Scriptures '98+]

"some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches, everlasting abhorrence"

You see this? Those baptised with water only shall only see the kingdom but those baptised with water and with the sabbath Spirit shall see and be taken away to enter the New Yerushalayim City hovering in the air ready to take us to the Heavenly Dwellings for a full thousand years.

“That which has been born of the flesh is flesh, and that which has been born of the Spirit is spirit. “Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You have to be born from above.’ “The Spirit1 breathes where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who has been born of the Spirit.”
[Joh 3:3-8 The Scriptures '98+]

One of the most sad parables in the Scriptures is the TEN VIRGINS:

“Then the reign of the heavens shall be compared to ten maidens who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.

“And five of them were wise, and five foolish.

“Those who were foolish, having taken their lamps, took no oil with them,
but the wise took oil in their containers with their lamps.

“Now while the bridegroom took time, they all slumbered and slept.

“And at midnight a cry was heard, ‘See, the bridegroom is coming, go out to meet him!’

“Then all those maidens rose up and trimmed their lamps.

“And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us of your oil, because our lamps are going out.’

“But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, indeed, there would not be enough for us and you. Instead, go to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’

“And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut.

“And later the other maidens also came, saying, ‘Master, Master, open up for us!’

“But he answering, said, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

“Watch therefore, because you do not know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Adam is coming,

All are virgins; all think they have enough oil [SPIRIT] ; ALL await the Bridegroom;
all slumbered and slept: they all died!

at midnight is the darkest night of planet earth when the sun and stars are taken away:
the last day; the day of resurrection; 2Pe 3:10 But the day of יהוה shall come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with intense heat, and the earth and the works that are in it shall be burned up.

‘See, the bridegroom is coming, go out to meet him!’

all the maidens rose; some had the SPIRIT but you cannot trade with the SPIRIT as the church had done.

go to those who sell, and buy for yourselves: go to the church who sold the spirit!

the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut.

a thousand years later at the second resurrection, the other maidens want to enter the city: ‘Master, Master, open up for us!’

‘Master, Master, open up for us!’

Then the sad words:“But he answering, said, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ Mat 25:12
----------------------------------------

You say and I quote as you accuse me of no less than sixteen heinous crimes: "Extremely subtle,Extremely subtle scholastic in terms of disinformation, clever indoctrination, bombastic, mind boggling, repetitive, uncertain, self contradictory and anti Christian, anti religion, anti Jesus propaganda perhaps, but nevertheless, not correctly interpreted, nor convincing, nor comprehensively balanced in terms of many different sources of historical information available, nor divinely inspired, in my opinion."

1 Extremely subtle scholastic in terms of disinformation: I gave you Scriptural references for each and every statement. Maybe you are unfair?

2 clever indoctrination,: The whole world wanders after the beast and you claim that you are part of the remnant who is not worshiping the dragon and that I am worshiping the dragon? The remnant are those guarding the Law and yet you accuse me of indoctrination? Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Elohim and possessing the witness of יהושע Messiah.

3 bombastic? Yes, I am persistent!

4 mind boggling? It most certainly is mind boggling to those who refuse to believe.

5 repetitive, My reply: "Now this is true, because I want you to grasp the truth."

6 uncertain, My reply: "I never doubted any quotation I gave from the Scriptures."

7 self contradictory My reply: "Please give details."

8 anti Christian My reply: "Now this is true but I am not anit-Masiach.!"

9 anti religion My reply: "Now this is true because religion is simply to rely on an ideology. In Afrikaans it is 'godsdiens' service to the gods, and that is forbidden in the second law." I rely on TRUTH and not on the Churchianic Ideology and in any case which one of the 34000 doctrines of the churches is the right one? Not One!"

10 anti Jesus propaganda perhaps My reply: "Now this is true because I explained to you that the etymology of the word 'Jesus' leads us back to Zeus and that is in line with Revelation 13 the dragon deceiving the whole world and the false prophet.; the one that looks like a lamb.

11 not correctly interpreted, nor convincing, My reply: " I appologise if I failed.!"

12 nor comprehensively balanced in terms of many different sources of historical information available My reply: "All the sources of historical information is 'uninspired' words mixed with disinformation; that is why they all differ but the Scripture is the TRUTH. PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT I LIED ABOUT.

13 nor divinely inspired, in my opinion My reply: " That is true I never claimed divine inspiration, I am not worth to be inspired but I may witness in truth of my experience in discovering truth and I shared it all with you, yet you accuse me as a deceiver, just like the dragon. Your opinion be it remain with you because I will not judge you but I will be judged on the truth I shared with you and if I misled you I will burn in hell: Rev 22:15 “But outside are the dogs and those who enchant with drugs, and those who whore, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and all who love and do falsehood." Please note the dogs and the falsehood.!
------------------------
You say and I quote: "Nor can I “tell” or “discern” Truth from untruth in your style of writing. Anybody should easily see this. "

My reply: "I can only defend myself with Scriptural 'Weapons'

Beware of the curse: "And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood,1 Footnote: 1Eze. 20:25, John 9:39, John 12:40, Acts 7:42, Rom. 1:24-28. . in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness. But we ought to give thanks to Elohim always for you, brothers, beloved by the Master, because Elohim from the beginning chose you to be saved – in set-apartness of Spirit, and belief in the truth –1 Footnote: 1Eph. 1:4. unto which He called you by our Good News, for the obtaining of the esteem of our Master יהושע Messiah. So, then, brothers, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or by our letter. And our Master יהושע Messiah Himself, and our Elohim and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting encouragement and good expectation, through favour, encourage your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.

You make 16 accusations against me but you do not quote one lie so I can appologize or defend myself?

------------------

You say and I quote: "Surely, you can’t get more than Zero for this assignment you have written for the University you have mentioned in your post?"

My reply: " I am not the student but a student asked me to write on the subject of extramarital sex, but because there is much more to it than meet sthe eye, I deviated to cover a broader aspect.

Yes you are right, The Learned Men of the University will certainly give me zero because I challenge them on their doctrines, but if I like a parrot sing their tunes and 'eat their vomit and vomit it back to them to eat, I will get a degree in obedience for quoting their vomit. If I do it better than average I will get a masters degree and if I invent new vomit to add to their vomit I get a doctorate and maybe even cum laude and maybe even summa cum laude.

"For speaking arrogant nonsense, they entice – through the lusts of the flesh, through indecencies – the ones who have indeed escaped from those living in delusion, promising them freedom, though themselves being slaves of corruption – for one is a slave to whatever overcomes him. For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Master and Saviour יהושע Messiah, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the set-apart command1 delivered unto them. Footnote: 1The singular “command” often means “commands” – see 1 Tim. 6:14, Dt. 17:20, Ps. 19:8. For them the proverb has proved true, “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “A washed sow returns to her rolling in the mud.”
[2Pe 2:18-22 The Scriptures '98+]

You say and I quote: "It appears to me, that your main intention is to prove everyone else wrong and corrupt, especially Christians, but you yourself right. But you are “not sure” that you are right. This is substantiated by the fact that you keep requesting
in your writings, that if you are wrong, that others must please tell you where,
and prove it to you."

My reply: "My intention is to prove to you that the world is deceived by the dragon;
I made it quite clear that I have not the TRUTH but you must go and seek it; I can only testify of my own experience; the fact that I challenge you is not because I am unsure of myself but to put you under an obligation: either you prove me wrong or you have to seek truth. If you see me wrong you must inform me and if you cannot prove me wrong you bring yourself under judgement.

“As for you, son of man, the children of your people are talking about you beside the walls and in the doors of the houses. And they speak to each other, each saying to his brother, ‘Please come and hear what the word is that comes from יהוה.’ “And they come to you as people do, and they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them. For with their mouth they show much love – their hearts pursue their greedy gain. “And see, you are to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and playing well on an instrument. And they hear your words, but they do not do them. “And when it comes – see, it shall come – then they shall know that a prophet has been in their midst.”
[Eze 33:30-33 The Scriptures '98+]

You say: "When are you going to realize that no one, is under any obligation to prove
anything to you? Why should they - especially taking into account, the way you
accuse them and the manner in which you express your personal viewpoint."

you are wrong: Eze 33:8 “When I say to the wrong, ‘O wrong one, you shall certainly die!’ and you have not spoken to warn the wrong from his way, that wrong one shall die in his crookedness, and his blood I require at your hand. "

Eze 33:9 “But when you have warned1the wrong to turn from his way, and he has not turned from his way, he shall die in his crookedness, but you have delivered your being. Footnote: 1Similar messages in 3:18-21, 18:20-30.

“All” have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. This includes me and
you! This in very simple terms, means that you and I, are sinners too.
Unless you disagree with that!

I agree 100%

You say: " What you say and write about Christian sex and marriage, is not what I have been told in the many different denominational Christian Churches I have attended. "

My reply: It is impossible to hear the truth in the church! Prove me wrong!

You say: "The judgements we make on others, individually and collectively, are the very
judgements we will be judged on. But, not only on this. Scripture specifically states that God has “spoken” through His Son, (Hebrews 1:1-2), in “New” Testament times.
For me, and for billions more (not only two billion, but every Christian who has
lived on earth over the past two thousand years), the pinnacle of what God has
done is found in the life of His Son. His birth, His miracles, His death and
His resurrection are redemptive “history”.

My reply: This is absolutely true, but we were deceived by HIS NAME, HIS HOUSE, HIS WORD, and HIS DAY and HIS LAW.

You say: "For me, the message of God’s Son surpasses those of the Prophets and Apostles,and He even dared to place His message beyond what was written in the
Scriptures, and therefore fulfilling them (Matt 5:17). For this (but not only this), He died the most horrible death. There are so many possibilities (and errors) on a human level. We need to look at them all comprehensively and very carefully in detail, being impartial in the sense of disclosing and looking at “all” the information and facts, especially
those facts where there are major differences and contradictions in opinions,
viewpoints and beliefs. FAITH, TRUST, HONESTY, INTEGRITY. These are just some of the things we need to think about daily and try to increase them, in ourselves, every day? Which means “doing” them. Please notice, that the word “sincerity” was not used. I’m “well aware” that anyone can be truly sincere in their beliefs, but this by itself, does not automatically make them right. It’s more (much more) complicated than that, I’m afraid."

My reply: I agree with you!

FAITH, Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
The church leads one third of the world into the captivity of the church.

The church and their Bible Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

For me: Rev 14:12 Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones,1 here are those guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of יהושע.

TRUST, It is for this that we labour and struggle, because we trust in the living Elohim, who is the Saviour of all men, particularly of those who believe. Command and teach these matters. Let no one look down on your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in behaviour, in love, in spirit, in belief, in cleanliness. Until I come, give attention to reading of Scripture, to encouragement, to teaching. Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the elderhood. Practise these matters, be in them, so that your progress might be plain to all. Pay attention to yourself and to the teaching. Continue in them, for in doing this you shall save both yourself and those who hear you.
[1Ti 4:10-16 The Scriptures '98+]

HONESTY, 1Ti 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made for all men, for sovereigns and all those who are in authority, in order that we lead a calm and peaceable life in all reverence and seriousness. For this is good and acceptable before Elohim our Saviour, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one Elohim,1 and one Mediator between Elohim and men, the Man Messiah יהושע,
Foornote: 11 Cor. 8:6, Eph. 4:6, Mk. 12:29-34.

INTEGRITY. integrity

1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
[Middle English integrite, from Old French, from Latin integritâs, soundness, from integer, whole, complete.] This is exactly what I am trying to convince you of: the moral code; the Ten Commandments.

You continue and I quote:

"SOME TRUE FACTS

“We” feed a number of families just down the road from us, everyday.

my comment: If you feed them 'bread' from 'heaven' they will not be hungry; you feed them wrongly!

“We” visit prisoners in jails.

my comment: Transgression of the law and 'prisoners are lawless people' doing sin and they should be stoned outside the city. Why do you want to waste your time on criminals. They will not enter the kingdom of heaven: Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Joh 3:5 יהושע answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he is unable to enter into the reign of Elohim. 1Co 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the reign of Elohim? Do not be deceived. Neither those who whore, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor greedy of gain, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers shall inherit the reign of Elohim. Gal 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under Torah. And the works of the flesh are well-known, which are these: adultery, whoring, uncleanness, indecency, idolatry, drug sorcery, hatred, quarrels, jealousies, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions, envy, murders, drunkenness, wild parties, and the like – of which I forewarn you, even as I also said before, that those who practise such as these shall not inherit the reign of Elohim.

“We” visit the sick and very sick (terminally ill) in hospitals and in their
homes. Why dont you tell them of the great Physician who heals all sicknsses? Mat 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

“We” give our own time to help those in need of emotional support. Why dont you tell them of our SPIRITUAL PHYSICIAN ?Mat 11:28 “Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your beings. “For My yoke is gentle and My burden is light.”

“We” support the aged and those who cannot support themselves. Mat 6:28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Note well the lilies of the field, how they grow. They neither toil nor spin, and I say to you that even Shelomoh in all his esteem was not dressed like one of these. “But if Elohim so clothes the grass of the field, which exists today, and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more you, O you of little belief? “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ “For all these the gentiles seek for. And your heavenly Father knows that you need all these. “But seek first the reign of Elohim, and His righteousness, and all these matters shall be added to you.

“We” visit those who are alone and need companionship.
Gal 6:4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he shall have boasting in himself alone, and not in another. For each one shall bear his own burden. And let him who is instructed in the Word share in all that is good, with him who is instructing. Do not be led astray: Elohim is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he shall also reap. Because he who sows to his own flesh shall reap corruption from the flesh, but he who sows to the Spirit shall reap everlasting life from the Spirit. And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not grow weary. So then, as we have occasion, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of the belief.

“We” feed the poor and destitute on the street corners. Why are they poor and destitute?

“We” knit, sew, mend and collect unused clothing to give to those in need. Why are they in need?

“We” hold second hand book and other commodity sales to collect money for the
poor. Why are they poor?

“We” hold Fetes to collect money for those in need. And a few more things “We” do for others. And “We” don’t get paid one penny to do these things. Actually it costs “we”
both in money and in time. Luk 18:8 “I say to you that He shall do right to them speedily. But when the Son of Adam comes, shall He find the belief on the earth?”
And He also spoke this parable to some who relied on themselves that they were righteous, and looking down on others: This is my point of Christians; they are self righteous because they think they do good, but in the mean time they actually assist to degrade those soles further by helping them to carry on in their ways of lawlessness.

Who are these “We” These are those who I call, my brothers and sisters, Christians and non Christians. When you have the law in your heart you know those unbelievers are not your brothers or neighbours because they are from the evil one: Heb 8:10 “Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. “And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. “Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember.”1 Footnote: 1Jer. 31:31-34, Heb.

"each one his neighbour, and each one his brother" By no means must you preach that!

I’ve “seen” them doing these wonderful things with my “own” eyes. As a matter of
fact I’ve been with them myself, on one occasion, to a “really scary” place they
visit. A place that put ones well being (life) at risk. I didn’t go back. You
“see” their courage and their Faith, and their beliefs, are stronger and greater
than mine. And “I know” (different from “I believe”) there are thousands, if not perhaps
millions more, worldwide who do exactly the same. Even of other faiths to “the
One” I believe in.

Mar 14:7 “For you have the poor with you always, and you are able do good to them, whenever you wish. But you do not always have Me.

FORBIDDEN BIBLES

One more example for you to consider – Who took the Bible, both the Old and New
Testaments, (hopefully the more correct, but not perfect and not original
version) into lands where it was forbidden to do so, at risk to their own life.
Who read, and why did they read these Bibles (look at all possibilities), to the
risk of their own lives? These are the people, you call “deceived” and “corrupt” and worse. Anyway let me end off by saying that I will be reviewing in as much detail as
possible, time permitting, the website you mentioned, with what you call the
“more correct” (but not perfect, not original) Bible translations. I have more than “ten translations” in my own personal library. They all have the same basic “Gospel” message. And you know what, whether you like it or not – I believe them – with no doubt at all.

My reply: "The reason why the devil helped Great Brittain to rule over the bigger part of the world was precisely to distribute the corrupt Bible translation, the KJV, there so that they all built churches for worship."

You are trying to convince me that the corrupt Bible Translations are beter then the Set-Apart Spirit to lead us to truth?

The biggest corruption in the Bible Translation is the one word the whole world hates APARTHEID which means apartness and 'apart' appeared 171 times in the Hebrew and all were replaced with 'holy' which was never there.

If you prefer the Bible that you have been using all these years, let it be!

SOME SCRIPTURE TO STUDY I agree.

PERSONAL INTEREST I agree

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, I dont agree: 1Pe 4:14 If you are reproached for the Name of Messiah, you are blessed, because the Spirit of esteem and of Elohim rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is praised. For do not let any of you suffer as a murderer, or thief, or doer of evil, or as a meddler. But if one suffers being Messianic, let him not be ashamed, but let him esteem Elohim in this matter. Because it is time for judgment to begin from the House of Elohim. And if firstly from us, what is the end of those who do not obey the Good News of Elohim? And if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where shall the wicked and the sinner appear? So then, those who suffer according to the desire of Elohim should commit their lives to a trustworthy Creator, in doing good.

You say and I quote: "It can “NEVER” come from humans. And you and I, my friend, are “exactly” that – human beings. But still, each one of us, have to decide for ourselves."

My last remark: "No, I am not human, I am an Adamite!" 'human' comes from 'homo' which comes as a sub-specie of 'homo-sapiens' and that applies only to the hybrid genetic earth dwellers, not the pure race of ADAM.

Scientific classification
Domain: Eukaryota
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Superfamily: Hominoidea
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Homininae
Tribe: Hominini
Subtribe: Hominina
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens
Subspecies: H. s. sapiens

Trinomial name
Homo sapiens sapiens
Linnaeus, 1758

prehistoric human

humans and apes began to develop along separate lines.

Two facts must be remembered:

1 supernatural beings genetically mixed with adamite women and
2 earth dwellers and supernatural beings genetically mixed with apes:

proof:

1 Gen 6:1 And it came to be, when men began to increase on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of Elohim [supernatural beings] saw the daughters of men [Adamite], that they were good. And they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. The Nephilim [the 'giants' 'Ramapithecus'] were on the earth in those days," [and remember that the supernatural beings [the gods] were on Planet Eath before creation.]

and also afterward,

when the sons of Elohim came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, the men of name. "

"Ramapithecus was probably the earliest genus of the modern hominid family, followed in Africa by the short, bipedal, small-brained Australopithecus."

2 Australopithecus.

Lev 18:23 ‘And do not have intercourse with any beast, to defile yourself with it. And a woman does not stand before a beast to mate with it, it is a perversion. ‘Do not defile yourselves with all these, for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am driving out before you. ‘Thus the land became defiled, therefore I punished it for its crookedness, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. ‘But you, you shall guard My laws and My right-rulings, and not do any of these abominations, the native [Australopithecus] nor stranger who sojourns among you, because the men of the land who were before you have done all these abominations, and thus the land became defiled, ‘So let not the land vomit you out for defiling it, as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
‘For whoever does any of these abominations, those beings who do them shall be cut off from among their people. ‘And you shall guard My Charge, so as not to do any of these abominable practices which were done before you, so as not to defile yourselves by them. I am יהוה your Elohim.’ ”

"Some archaeologists classify Homo habilis as the first true human being, while others assign those remains to Australopithecus and claim that Homo erectus introduced the human species. The early CULTURES of the genus Homo were generally distinguished by regular use of stone tools and other artifacts, and by a hunting-and-gathering economy involving division of labor; Homo erectus used fire and the hand axe. Homo sapiens evolved about 300,000 years ago, with a larger brain and a smaller jaw. There is disagreement about whether such archaic forms as NEANDERTHAL MAN evolved directly into biologically modern man or were displaced as the more modern species expanded its range. The first human types indistinguishable from modern humans, including CRO-MAGNON MAN, appeared c.40,000 years ago. [40,000 years ago ???? . .. . debatable!]

The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia is licensed from Columbia University Press. Copyright © 1991 by Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.

Homo sapiens evolved about 300,000 years ago: The Planet Earth was 'created' for life only 6,000 years ago yet these 'homo sapiens' existed before creation on earth while it was still "formless and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Elohim was moving on the face of the waters."

This 'spiti of elohim' has a double meaning
(a) the spirits [the unclean spirits which were expelled from heaven] were moving on the face of the waters and

(b) the SPIRIT [Ruach ha'qodesh] were 'moving' or perhaps 'striiring' or perhaps 'melting' the face of the waters which must have been in an ice age because the sun was not yet created? The set-apart spirit is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.

The only conclusion we can come to is that the different 'supernatural beings (spirits) and beasts genetically mixed even before the creation of the planet as a habitable environment for plants, animals and adamites and that they then genetically mixed with adamitic women [1,500 years after creation] and precisely because of this horendous act, was the earth destroyed and because of this abominable mixing again of different species with the adfamitic race, HE is going to destroy it with fire.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of יהוה shall come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with intense heat, and the earth and the works that are in it shall be burned up. Seeing all these are to be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be in set-apart behaviour and reverence, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of Elohim, through which the heavens shall be destroyed, being set on fire, and the elements melt with intense heat!

The LAST DAY OF PLANET EARTH.

with kindness and in truth, Chris Nel

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]