Again the destruction of trees observed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 11, 2019 at 10:42:34:

Trees completely through houses

With the increasing large windstorms blowing across the globe in the past two decades it has been alarming to see the destruction of trees. I have indicated this a number of times on this website.

Concerning the storms that produced the fierce tornadoes that ripped through Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina on 3 March 2019 a spokesperson remarked how many trees had been uprooted in the storms and some were blown completely through houses by the force of the wind.

Revelation 7:1-3 New International Version (NIV)

144,000 Sealed

7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

Revelation 9:13-16 New International Version (NIV)

13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

With the recent signs in the stars, the increasing windstorms with conspicuous destruction of trees and evident global warming scientifically indicating a rise in the level of the sea and disruption of global climate are we also in the time that the foreheads of the servants of God are sealed ?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]