Re: MOUNT ZION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Johann Cronje on March 15, 2019 at 01:02:29:

In Reply to: Re: MOUNT ZION posted by Michael on March 14, 2019 at 05:49:21:

Dear Michael,
I repeat - My conviction is not the point of discussion here. What is of concern to all believers is, “who” we believe to be the ultimate, true “one and only” Supreme God and Saviour.
Isaiah 12:2
Behold, God YAHWEH is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for YAHWEH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Isaiah 50:10
Who is among you that feareth YAHWEH, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of YAHWEH, and stay upon his God.
2 Chronicles 20:20
And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in YAHWEH your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
Isaiah 45:17,24
But Israel shall be “saved” in YAHWEH with an “everlasting salvation”: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end…

Either you trust and believe YAHWEH and His personal promises or you cling to manmade doctrine, with all its errors, misconceptions and lies.
Michael, do yourself one big favour to widen your own view on the reality of mind and emotion capturing of man and follow only the three of many other links below,
CHRISTIANITY - THE GREAT DECEPTION
christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/wp-content/uploads/...
Jesus' and Horus' life events, etc. - Religious Tolerance
www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5b.htm
What the Church doesn't want you to know
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm
Ignorance is Bliss
As we walk in this light of consciousness we find ourselves on a narrow isthmus just above the churning waters of doubt and confusion. Should we fall into these tumultuous tides, we risk succumbing to their cold and relentless currents. But there are times we would rather jump than confront a scary truth that beckons before us. When truth is more frightening than the lie that conceals it, denial can become a welcomed place of refuge.
Being naive and unaware may have a blissful quality to it. But it does not represent who and what we are. If we are indeed the intrepid souls we fancy ourselves as being then there is little we can’t do. We have powerful minds and an even greater will, so we are very equipped to handle the most difficult of matters. Living in denial or rationalizing away our fear offers no ultimate remedy. We are merely jumping into those murky waters of evasion where we find other wayward “swimmers” who are also struggling to just stay afloat.
Regards,
Johann

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]