What do the words "with a loud voice" in Rev 6:10 reveal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 20, 2019 at 07:27:58:

In Reply to: Re: Persecution and greater windstorms posted by Susanne on May 15, 2019 at 11:39:52:

Thank you Susanne for asking this important question.

What do the words “with a loud voice” in Rev 6:10 reveal?

According to my understanding of the prophecy of the book, the Revelation of Jesus Christ, the meaning of certain words in Revelation can be enhanced by determining where those words are used in Scripture and by repetition of those words in the book Revelation.

Now that the seals of the Scroll, have been loosened, Ibelieve, we are living the final season, and this is how God wishes to reveal the accuracy of Scripture, the truth of Revelation and the certainty that the promises prophesied in Scripture and Revelation will happen.

Taken to Scripture

When a word (or words) are used in Revelation, they can be taken to Scripture in order to reveal meaning.

Repetition

With the insight given me I believe that the repetition of these words elsewhere in Revelation also enhances meaning.

In the case of the words “with a loud voice” in Rev 6:10 much is revealed

Revelation 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

In Scripture

There are examples in Scripture when something is said in a “loud voice” there is desperation. To add to this, there are examples of where these words are spoken God has intervened or is going to intervene.

Examples

Luke 1:42 Elizabeth to Mary

Luke 1:41-43 King James Version (KJV)
41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

The miracle of the Mary’s pregnancy - intervention of God.

Luke 8:28 Legion to Jesus

Luke 8:28-32 King James Version (KJV)
28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)
30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.
32 And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

Jesus drove out the devils in Legion

Luke 19:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

Jesus had performed miracles

Acts 8:7

Acts 8:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
8 And there was great joy in that city.
Through the power of God, Philip had performed miracles.
1 Kings 8:55

1 Kings 8:55-56 King James Version (KJV)

55 And he (King Solomon) stood, and blessed all the congregation of Israel with a loud voice, saying,
56 Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Solomon declares that what God promised had come about.

See also 2 Chronicles 15:14; Luke 17:15; Luke 19:37; Acts 14:10

God will intervene

Revelation is therefore through the words “with a loud voice” in Rev 6:10 indicating that after the death of Christians and believers in the “short season” the inhabitants of the world can know that they will experience intervention from God.

The repetition of the words “with a loud voice” in Revelation

The repetition of “loud voice” in Revelation also reveals the meaning of Revelation.

Where are the words “with a loud voice” used in Revelation?

The miracle of Divine Intercession

Rev 5:2 and 12

Revelation 5:2-12 King James Version (KJV)
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Readers will note that the words “with a loud voice” are used in Rev 5:2 and 5:12.

The above section Rev 5:2-12 reveals that only the risen Christ can open the book Revelation. I believe therefore that these words reveal that only through the miracle of a Divine intercession that the understanding of the book, and how the words relate to the years after the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The same time

I believe through what has been revealed to me, that the repetition of words in Revelation indicates ‘happening at the same time’.
The repetition of the words “with a loud voice” in Rev 6:10 and in the above section Rev 5:2-12 reveals that in the time of the “short season” (Rev 6:11; 12:12 and 20:3) when believers are being killed for their faith, and the power of evil is at its peak because Satan knows his time is short before his destruction, the nations will through the Trinity be given insight into the book Revelation.

The angels sounding the final three trumpets.

Through the repetition of the words “with a loud voice” I believe we can also know that the final three trumpets are sounding, and will sound in the “short season”.

Rev 8:13

Revelation 8:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Through the repetition of the words “with a loud voice” in Rev 12:10 we can also know that the short season is the time that Satan is finally cast tot the earth.

Rev 12:10

Revelation 12:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
The words “with a loud voice” are repeated in Rev 14:7, 9, and 15.

I believe the repetition of the words “with a loud voice” in Scripture that showed that God does intervene and in Revelation that this will happen at the end of the “short season” reveals that a time of reckoning cannot be far off.

Rev 14:7-15

Revelation 14:6-15 King James Version (KJV)

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach, unto them that dwell on earth and to every nation, and kindred and tongue and people.
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

God will ultimately intervene

The understanding of the construction of Revelation, like the importance of the repetition of words and that it verifies its meaning through Scripture as seen above,
enhances the truth of the words of Revelation. We can know that “with a loud voice” in Rev 6:9-11, in Scripture, and repeated in other sections of Revelation, God is confirming He will come to revenge the deaths of the martyrs at the end of the “short season”.

Signs of the end time

The meaning of Revelation, substantiated through history, the growth of the Christian faith within the nations, how Satan intervened, the kings fell and the leaders of the nations were misled, the signs in the sun, moon and stars recently, as well as the greater windstorms world- wide, I believe, all confirm the words of Revelation and the Return of the Christ shortly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]