A final crossroad - climate change

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 06, 2019 at 05:47:56:

A final crossroads – climate change

Climate change – a reality

We are witnessing a radical change in the climate world-wide. Extreme weather is causing havoc all over the globe and scientists realise that these changes are happening quicker than expected. Nineteen of the hottest years ever recorded have been in this century.

A crossroads

The inhabitants of the earth have reached a crossroad. One can either follow the road of global warming as presented by the secular media, where the main thrust is what can and must the nations do to stop climate change. By all means promote protection of the planet at this late stage and curb the pollution of the earth, rattle the governments of the earth to bring about change. Slowly but surely the political party drivers of the world are seeing extreme weather as a political means to harness the faithless, technologically driven youth of the globe into further spiritual oblivion.

Or the inhabitants of the earth can take off their blinkers and realise that as the Revelation of Jesus Christ reveals, there is a God who has been keeping watch over all that mankind has done in the last two thousand years and that the climate change we are presently seeing was predicted in the Revelation of Jesus Christ at the end of the first century AD. Revelation Chapter 13:11-18 reveals how mankind would advance scientifically and ultimately would with their knowledge gradually destroy aspects of the earth.

Revelation reveals that the end time must come about to “destroy them which destroy the earth” (Rev 11:18). I believe Revelation reveals that God is not going allow this planet that has existed for 4.5 billion years to be destroyed. Those who still seek to find God can inherit the new life beyond the devastation that is to come upon the earth.

Straight talking

The time has come for straight talking. Things are happening very quickly. Science tells us that if something is not done in the next ten years to stop carbon emissions then the climate is by 2045 going to cause death by flooding, famine, illness etc.

With my knowledge of the Revelation of Jesus Christ I know that God wishes to let the world know that we are near the end time. God has preserved the book Revelation to this point in time to comfort those who have the Faith so that they should not panic in the time of climate change. God has always been in control and will remain so till the Return of Jesus Christ. Revelation reveals all the aspects, not only climate change that are going to overtake the inhabitants of the planet soon.

Therefore, those who have not yet bothered to seek the Faith, there is a last chance, face the music of climate change and perish in the storms or seek the Faith, turn away from sinful deeds and beyond the storms inherit everlasting life through Jesus Christ.

I am saying this, but Revelation has warned that few, if any, will listen.
Revelation 9:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Perhaps 2045 is far off.

Now that I have said all of that I must inform you that things might be happening even quicker than we think.
I wish to draw the attention of readers to the casting of the seventh vial of the wrath of God.

Read Revelation

If you are not familiar with Revelation get out your Bible and start reading and studying Revelation. It may be your last chance to inherit everlasting life beyond what is going to happen to the earth in the following decades.

Revelation 16:17-21 King James Version (KJV)
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Into the air

The seventh angel pours out its vial into the air. This angel pours out its vial into the “air” because, I believe, what is going to follow has to do with climate change.

Rev 16:18

The climate scientists are talking about 2045. It may however be that there is another earthquake coming, one greater than the Sumatra-Andaman of 2004 that registered 9.1 - 9.3. This earthquake could speed climate change and panic across the globe.

Unusual hailstorm

Take note of what has happened in
Guadalajara, Mexico, 30 June 2019
Unusual high temperatures in the area 32-37degrees Celsius and other circumstances caused a situation with hailstones that has never been seen before.
In severe thunderstorms, air can rise rapidly and is able to hold up hailstones and allow them to expand in size. So much hail fell that the ice reached 1.5 metres high in some places. Homes were half buried in ice and vehicles engulfed by the hail. The hailstones were relatively small, but the circumstances caused masses of ice that with its weight could damage houses.
Revelation reveals the rising of the sea (Rev 18:20) and great hailstones (Rev 18:21) in the time to come.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]