Re: The apocalyptic message of Daniel through knowledge of Revelation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 03, 2006 at 08:33:49:

In Reply to: Re: The apocalyptic message of Daniel through knowledge of Revelation posted by Lori on June 23, 2006 at 17:32:42:

Hi Lori

I have always been a member of the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa. I accept the doctrine of the Church and am comfortable with what is preached in the sermons. If however the Church should make a decision that I believe is contrary to Scripture and the testimony of Jesus Christ I would have to consider my membership. I believe that these should be the guidelines for anyone when seeking to join a Christian community.

Ultimately it is, I believe, primarily a personal commitment. It is your own acceptance of the faith; communication with the Father through Jesus Christ in prayer; and commitment to the Commandments and the teachings of Jesus Christ that are important. Above all in this time of great temptation that we live in, the belief that Jesus Christ died for your transgressions, which outwardly through the taking of the bread and drinking of the wine at Holy Communion you inwardly also commit to the knowledge of sin and the necessity to be pardoned.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]