Four winds

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 12, 2019 at 19:01:01:

Four winds

I believe the following post to be of the greatest significance at the present time. This is information that is not in my books and has only been revealed through very recent happenings

All the information in Revelation is brought together in the end time.

I have often mentioned on this website that all the various sections of Revelation, that is the opening of the seven seals, the sounding of the seven trumpets, the explanation of the beast coming up out of the sea etc. all convey specific information relating to the last days when everything comes together and the world waits for the Return of Jesus, the Christ.

At the present time

I believe, that the four times of the opening of the first four seals of Revelation were revealed in 1996 and at the present time, we are aware that the signs of the end time are happening.

I have repeatedly made readers aware of the two signs in the heavens in 2016 and 2017 and the extreme weather now happening all over the globe.

Category 5 Hurricanes

To add to this, we can know that God would also know to what degree our scientific knowledge has developed at this point in time - specifically what we can know about Category 5 Hurricanes.

I am concentrating on hurricanes because Revelation specifically accentuates the strong winds as an important sign in the end time.

Four winds

The prophet Ezekiel brought the “four winds” into relation with the time of Resurrection

Ezekiel 37:9-14 King James Version (KJV)
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

A confirmation that signs are coming together?

I think that we are witnessing through the fierceness of recent hurricanes (since the year 2005) an explanation for the repetition of the verses relating to the words “voices”, “thunderings”, “lightning” and “earthquake” in Revelation. This is of vital importance as these strong hurricanes happened in the time after 2003 and are now happening after the signs of 2016 and 2017. I believe an indication that all the signs of Revelation are coming together.

The four winds in Revelation

The “four angels” of Revelation release the “four winds” of the earth in the end time. The four angels are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Revelation 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

At the great river Euphrates

Revelation 9:14-16 King James Version (KJV)
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

I understand these two sections to mean that when the four winds are released there will be some movement to war in the area of the Euphrates River. I said this at the time of the Iraq war, but it seems that may also relate to the present time.

The Iraq war started in 2003. The fighting in the area continued for years after that. In 2005 four category 5 hurricanes blew across the earth in the space of four months: Emily (July 2005) Katrina (Aug 2005) Rita (Sept 2005) Wilma (Oct 2005).
What is important about the hurricanes above, is that three of them, Emily, Katrina and Rita indicated to scientists a change in the development of Category 5 hurricanes.

Something new in 2005 - lightning within a hurricane

In 2005, scientists perked up, because the very strong Hurricane Emily had some of the most lightning activity ever seen in a hurricane. Scientists are now trying to determine if the frequency of lightning is connected to the hurricane's strength.

The scientific observation that recent category 5 hurricanes have produced unusual thunder and lightning during hurricanes, I believe, has to be taken into account.

Normally hurricanes do not have lightning and thunder because lightning and thunder are formed by vertical winds that cause water and ice to rub together. This friction creates the electrical field that causes lightning and thunder. ... Most hurricane winds are horizontal.

Strong vertical winds are what makes lightning possible, and in a hurricane or typhoon, the horizontal winds are much more dominant.

Hurricanes are “warm core” systems of vertical developments of cumulonimbus clouds from the rising, warm air off tropical waters. But there is little, or no cold air aloft for water and ice to rub together. Therefore, very little thunder and lightning.

Several observations over the years have revealed that when a hurricane is growing rapidly, it can produce abundant lightning activity in its very centre.

Recent research indicates that lightning activity tends to increase before category 5 storms intensify.
Why is this of significance in Revelation?

Thunder, lightning voices and earthquake.

The words “voices”, thundering”, “lightning” and “earthquake” are used together in certain verses in Revelation. I believe that the observation of lightning during a category 5 hurricane at the present time may be the reason that Revelation repeats these words in certain verses in relation to the end time.

Important!

I believe it is significant that when the earth started getting warmer and the oceans too, did the hurricanes increase in size and thunder and lightning would develop around the eye of the hurricane when it was going to develop into a massive category 5 Hurricane.

The importance of this phenomena is that we can now link the word “lightning” to TIME in the end time.

I say this for the following reasons.
Revelation indicates that the word “thunder” relates to the times of the opening of the seals.

Thunder

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
Note that the word “thunder” is used to indicate the time of the opening of the seals.

Therefore, where Revelation later repeats the word ‘thunder’ it also relates to the time of opening of the seals.

The word ‘voice’

Revelation combines the word ‘’thunder’’ with “voice”
Rev 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
This verse reveals that the time of the opening of the seals will only be revealed in the end time. God has revealed the time of the opening of the first four seals. It seems that through the repetition of the words ‘’thunder’’ and “voice’’ the time of the final seals and the time of the short season are revealed.

Lightning

The word “lightning” connected to “voices” and “thunderings” has always presented a problem. How does one distinguish a specific lightning? With lightning now appearing in Category 5 hurricanes in the time after the signs in the stars in 2016 and 2017 one can connect strong hurricanes to time.
The time of the opening of the fifth seal I believe to be the time of the beginning of the “short season”. This is revealed in Rev 6:9-11.

Revelation 6:9-11 New King James Version (NKJV)
Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs
9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

The world witnessed the death of martyrs in the time between 2003 and 2019.

2003 to 2005

When the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake happened in 2004, it was significant because it happened at a point in time that I believe my understanding of the book Revelation revealed. The four category 5 Hurricanes of 2005 together with that great earthquake as well as the observation of lightning within the eye of the storms to my understanding make the time of 2003- 2005 of great significance and I place that time as the start of the short season.

But now we have a similar situation.
Four winds

Typhoon Hagibis

We are presently witnessing the fourth category 5 windstorm of 2019, Hagibis. It is much in the news because it is about to hit Japan. The first category 5 windstorm was Wutip. The most powerful typhoon for February since records began. It mainly affected Guam.

The second was Hurricane Dorian.
Two days after lightning storms first showed up within Dorian it was upgraded to Category 5 status, hitting the Bahamas with full force. The storm pummelled the island nation and then continued on to Florida and the Carolinas. Dorian is estimated to be the second-most powerful hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Ocean.
The third Category 5 hurricane was

Lorenzo 2019.

Lorenzo 2019 was the easternmost Category 5 Atlantic hurricane on record. On September 26, 2019, it rapidly intensified into a Category 4 hurricane before weakening due to an eyewall replacement cycle. After completing the cycle, Lorenzo rapidly re-strengthened, peaking at Category 5 intensity.

The 2019 category 5 windstorms are spread more widely over the globe than in 2005. Four corners of the earth.

Euphrates River

This week after we have seen the development of the fourth category 5 hurricane of 2019, Hagibis, Turkey invaded northern Syria near the Euphrates River.

Revelation

So where do I place these happenings in Revelation?

Revelation repeats the words “voices, thunderings, lightnings and an earthquake three times in Revelation.

The opening of the seventh seal
Revelation 8:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
The casting of the seventh vial

Revelation 16:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

At the end of the third “woe”

Revelation 11:19 King James Version
(KJV)

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

The words “great hail” used in the above verse and in Rev 16:21, I believe places the happenings of Rev 16:18 before what is to happen in Rev 11:19.

The signs in the stars in 2016 and 17, the four category 5 windstorms with lightning in 2005 and now in 2019, aggression and military action once again in the vicinity of the Euphrates River, I believe have to be taken into account at the present time.
So we watch for the signs to come, these will, I believe, determine the placing of the revelations with greater accuracy.

Global warming and climate change is happening, but the signs of the Return are being revealed in the great windstorms – and I believe through the lightning within the category 5 hurricanes and typhoons.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]