Killing Jesus

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Anonymous on December 11, 2019 at 04:46:49:

In Reply to: Re: The midnight cry posted by Elana Janson on November 01, 2019 at 05:03:11:

“Killing Jesus”

A highly recommended book, if your faith is waning.

Quote : “To say that Jesus of Nazareth was the most influential man who ever lived is almost trite. Nearly two thousand years after he was brutally executed by Roman soldiers, more than 2,2 billion human beings attempt to follow his teachings and believe he is God. That includes 77 percent of the US population, according to a Gallup Poll. The teachings of Jesus have shaped the entire world and continue to do so.”

“Killing Jesus a History – Bill O’Reilly & Martin Dugard” St Martins Griffin – New York Copyright 2013
No. 1 New York Times Bestselling Authors

A highly recommended book, if your faith is waning.
The authors say that this is a violent story about a “man” who made very powerful enemies while preaching a philosophy of peace and love.

The book may overwhelm the reader at times.

This book will bring you much closer to Jesus, that I can promise you!

I have been through some really tough times in the last few years and now currently as well- the reason for my non participation for many years. But please know that I have been following everything, incognito, since November 1999. It’s now 20 years later. Four more to go, perhaps!

Dr. Elana Janson Quote : ““Now, through the understanding of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God makes us aware of His greatness. God has always known what will happen in 2019. He is ever present and directing the nations with a rod of iron (Rev 12:5).

The parable of the ten virgins makes us aware of the importance of keeping the focus on our knowledge of God, keeping the flame of communication with God alive through prayer and our lamps burning.

Seeking the forgiveness of sin and identifying Good from Evil. We must keep a spiritual flame burning through the power of the Holy Spirit.

The parable rings so true at this point in time ””

“Killing Jesus”

A highly recommended book, if your faith is waning. This book will bring you much closer to Jesus, and restore any waning faith, that I can promise you!

Page 281 covers the very root of the Christian Faith.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]