The apocalyptic message of Daniel through the knowledge of Revelation (4)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 05, 2006 at 14:19:26:

Before I continue with Daniel 7:15-28, it should be noted that in Daniel 9-14 which was discussed in the previous post, one, two or three verses cover centuries or as little as decades of history. For example Daniel 7:9–10 starts at the time that the thrones of the Christian monarchs were cast down and continues until the time that the books are opened (verse 10). These verses cover centuries.

Daniel 7:11 starts at the point that the beast is at its zenith (“great words which the horn spake”) till the time of its destruction. This is the time of the “little season” which I believe can be measured in decades or may be less. (Rev 6:15-17 reveals some destruction of the beast before the Return).

Daniel 7:12-14 covers the total time of Revelation. It starts at the beginning of the time of the first rider of the apocalypse - the time of the first beast (“the rest of the beasts”), moves to the time of the “season and a time” and then to the time of the coming of the Christ and the everlasting kingdom. The “season” can either be the total time beyond 1947 or the time beyond 2001.

I mention this here for two reasons: Firstly it was the insight into Revelation that revealed that the chapters of Revelation start at a certain point in time and then continue to the end of a time measure of Revelation or the end time. The chapters of Revelation cover certain time measures of Revelation or periods of history. It was this knowledge that revealed that the book Daniel does this on a smaller scale. It reveals periods of time in Revelation (and this is significant – for it confirms the understanding of Revelation) within a few verses.

Secondly, the book Daniel continues in this way in Daniel 7:17-27.

Daniel 7:15-16 “I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of these things.” Of the greatest significance of these verses in Daniel that are now explained is that the book Daniel verifies certain aspects of the interpretation of Revelation that we know through history.

The following two verses cover the entire time of Revelation. From the time of the four horses of the apocalypse to the time of the coming of the kingdom of heaven.

Daniel 7:17 “These great beasts which are four, are four kings, which arise out of the earth.” The words “four kings” do not appear in Revelation so the “four kings” referred to here relate to the history of Israel. In the apocalyptic meaning the “four kings” are ‘kingdoms’ or lengths of time in which a type of rule prevails and corresponds to the four periods of the four horses of the apocalypse in Revelation.

Arise out of the earth

This meaning is confirmed through the words “arise out of the earth”. In Revelation the ‘beasts’ develop and are nurtured by man’s desires and attention to that which is taken out of the earth or pertain to the earth. This is very obvious today. All those who neglect or obliterate their eternal mission in their enterprises concerning that which is fabricated out of the raw materials of the earth. These would include all aspects of aviation, construction, means of transport developed from minerals of the earth, and minerals as forms of wealth and investment – just to mention a few.

Daniel 7:18 “But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and shall possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.”

Daniel 7:19-22 the following four verses pertain to the time of the “season” of the fourth beast and the time of the coming of the kingdom of heaven. Dan 7:19 “Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass, which devoured and brake to pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet.”

The words “iron” and “brass” reveal that the fourth beast of Daniel and the beast in Revelation that comes to maturity or actualization in the time beyond 1947 are “out of the earth”. Readers will recall that the number 666 is found through years of the harnessing of specific discoveries relating to the minerals taken “out of the earth”. Refer back to the analysis of the beast out of the earth on this website. For example the words “maketh fire” Rev 13:13 relate to the year 1866 and the time of the discovery of dynamite. The words “image” (Rev 13:14) relates to the time 1886 and the great achievement in the construction of iron and steel – the Statue of Liberty. Daniel reveals how the achievements of men would undermine the focus of mankind on the eternal.

Take note that the person or being described in Dan 7:16 as “the one that stood by” is revealing and confirming that the “fourth beast” is also the “beast out of the earth” in Revelation. In the following verse the book Daniel confirms that the fourth beast is also the “beast out of the sea” in Revelation. This is quite amazing for it confirms that the time measure of the four horses of the apocalypse, the time measure of the number 666, and the time of the fall of the kings in the analysis of Revelation do in fact take place simultaneously.

Daniel 7:20 “And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and the mouth that spoke great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.”

This verse once again reveals that the beast would reach maturity after the fall of the deceived kings (“horns”) or leadership of all (“ten”) of the nations. The fall of the last three kings (“three fell”) that were replaced by a different rule (“the other which came up”). This rule would harm the true faith and the importance of the Spirit in the eyes of man (“even of that horn that had eyes”). This rule would have great influence and would be convincing (“and a mouth that spake many great things”). It would be more destructive than the rule symbolized by the other three beasts of previous times.

Dan 7:21 “I beheld and the same horn made war with the saints.” [The words “made war “are used in Revelation 17:13-14 These (ten horns) have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb”.] The words of Daniel confirm that the rule (symbolized by the “same horn” - also - “little horn” Dan 7:8;”even of that horn that had eyes” Dan 7:20) will make war against the saints and secure power over them. This means that the ideology will replace the unity of the Church and State as brought about in the first millennium after Christ and which is symbolized by the rider of the white horse, wearing the crown and carrying the bow. The accepted ideology of democracy world wide that came after 1947 would also if necessary make war against Christians. As we know today this has happened where it has been necessary to instil a rule of the majority of men or citizens. The rule of the globe would be to equalize faiths before the law (“and prevailed against them”). Man was convinced that this was the answer to world peace. Revelation reveals that God allowed this, but it would only be for a predetermined time (Rev 17:17).

Dan 7:22 “Until the Ancient of days came, and judgement was given to the saints of the most high, and the time came the saints possessed the kingdom.” This verse reveals that the power of the beast only lasts for a certain length of time and that with the Return; God will give judgement also to the saints who will possess the kingdom. The giving of judgement to the saints is also revealed in Revelation through the “four and twenty elders” (Rev 4:4). The numbers “12” and “24” are used in Revelation to denote a total number, or length of time, that has been predetermined by God alone.

Dan 7:23 “Thus he said the fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.” The words “fourth beast” is used in Rev 6:7 “And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, come and see.” It was made known to me through the Divine intervention that the time of the opening of the fourth seal is the time 1947 and after. Therefore the rule of freedom globally and the accent on the rights of man that came about in the middle of the twentieth century (“fourth kingdom upon the earth”), that led the nations largely unwittingly to fall away from the Christian faith, as well as the freedoms of men that came about after that time and that are contrary to Scripture (“tread it down and break it in pieces”) are symbolically represented by the words describing the “fourth beast” in Daniel.

Dan 7:24 “And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall arise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.” This verse confirms that the power of the fourth beast was brought about by what had happened in the past. The fourth beast has this power for all the Christian kings no longer have a say in the rule of the nations. The rule of democracy (“and another shall arise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings”) equalizes faiths before the law. If in the long term this ideology as noble as it may seem, has a damaging effect on the Christian faith this has to be accepted. The declining number of practicing Christians in certain nations, the deviations in Christian churches from what is stated in Scripture as well as those who wish to change the Church to suit the people are the signs of this at the present time. We could only have this understanding through the knowledge of Revelation. It was explained in the previous post that the “three kings” are those nations in which the previous anointed king is no longer even a figurehead of previous Christian rule.

Dan 7:25 “And he shall speak great words against the most High and he shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into their hand until a time and times and a dividing time.” This is a very significant verse for the present time and for those Christians that fear that the falling away from the Christian faith is destroying that which is said in Scripture.

He shall speak great words against the most High

As explained in the previous post the word “great” is used seven times in the casting of the seventh bowl of wrath in Revelation 16:17-21. The reason for this being that it indicates the time that the beast is at its most powerful. It is the time of the great earthquake (Rev 16: 18) which I believe Revelation confirms is the one that happened on 26 December 2004. In other words we are in the time of the casting of the seventh bowl of wrath and the time that the fourth beast is at his most powerful. Those who say that man can now determine his own destiny, that man is made to travel to the stars and live on other planets, that man is free to do and go where his own ideologies take him are some of the “great words” spoken by the beast at this time. And how we believe them. Enjoy the challenges of modern science but do not get carried away and discard every other truth that has been in Scripture for much longer than the time since the beginning of the twentieth century. We so think that “words against the most High” is someone standing up and blaspheming. The cunning ways of Satan are not necessarily so blatant and obvious. The book Daniel reveals that the beast has crept into the heart of man through centuries to the point that we are so totally blinded into thinking that we have got it all worked out - that we have been almost completely conned in the twenty-first century in thinking we can do it our way.

“He shall wear out the saints and think to change times and laws”: Many practicing Christians are pretty worn out by all that is taking place in modern society at the present time. Practices that are being accepted in the name of science (cloning) and the rights of men (same sex marriage) that are contrary to Scripture. It is very significant that it is in the book Daniel, with the insight of Revelation, that it is revealed that it will be in the time after 1947 that man will change age old customs and the laws of the land to suit man and not God.

“And they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing time.” These words mean that the beast shall have power until a time relating to the measure ‘three and a half’. These words can be understood through the knowledge of Revelation. The last time measure that can be measured by man is a time of “1260 days” and “42 months” (Rev 11:2-3), a time of about three and a half years. In my analysis of Revelation these times came to an end in February 2005. [This is explained in “11 September 2001, the Great Earthquake and Revelation.] I believe that the fourth beast has had power until that time, but as the inhabitants of the earth see the signs of the end that are predicted in Scripture and Revelation the power of the beast is also being curbed. We are now in the time of the “outer court” (Rev 11:2) the time that we cannot measure, but in which we shall further see the signs of the end. These signs, I believe, are revealed through the understanding of the words and symbolism of Revelation. Some of these ‘signs’ have been mentioned in previous posts: the large typhoons and hurricanes in recent years, the conflict in the area of the Euphrates River, the coming of the bird flu and the use of the human foetus as a tool in science. Also the opening of the book Daniel is one of these signs.

Dan 7:27 “And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and all dominions shall serve and obey him.”

This verse reveals that the earth is not going to be destroyed. The saints are going to inherit the earth and the Trinity, the God of love will rule.

Dan 7:28 “Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]