To be noted at the beginning of 2020

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 22, 2020 at 05:35:34:

To be noted at the beginning of 2020

Australian bushfires unlike anything before

Across Australia the average summer temperatures have increased leading to record-breaking hot weather. The early summer 2019 was the hottest on record. To add to this 2019 was the driest year since 1900 with rainfall 40% lower than average. Because the 2019-2020 bushfire season was so extreme the earth could take a century to reabsorb the carbon emissions of the recent fierce fires in the atmosphere.

Scripture and Revelation

From the perspective of what has been said on this website, it should be noted that strong winds have been fuelling the fires. Extreme strong winds will blow in the end time (Rev 7:1 and 9:14). Loss of life, trees (Rev 7:3), vegetation, homes and tens of thousands of animals cause the nations of the earth to mourn with Australia (Mat 24:30).

Large hailstones after the drought

Because Revelation mentions “great hail” as one of the last signs in Rev 16:21 we should take note of the large hailstones that fell in south eastern Australia after the time of drought. We have not yet reached the time of the happenings of Rev 16:21, but is the progression of global heating going to produce ever larger hailstones?

Blood moon

Because it was made known to me that we are near the end time, and we are seeing I believe, signs in the sun, moon and stars that reflect final signs in Scripture and Revelation it should be noted that on 27 July 2018 earthlings saw the moon as a blood moon for what is to be the longest time to occur this century. Because we seem to be seeing signs of the end time, the blood moon of 2018 may be the one mentioned in Rev 6:12.

Heating of the oceans

The world’s oceans are warmer in 2020 than in any time in human history. Recent observations of the British Antarctic Survey reveal that warm water is melting glaciers in the Antarctic from below.

We are still in the period of the gathering to Armageddon

Events in Iraq in January 2020 once again posed a threat to peace in the Middle East. Because we are seeing signs of the end time, some may have pondered - how near Armageddon.
God’s Commandments and will and Man’s freedoms

Because Revelation has revealed that God has been ruling “all nations with a rod of iron” (Rev 12:5) and because man has a free will to choose, at some point what is acceptable to man may be intolerable in the eyes of God. This clash is what I believe is revealed in Revelation through the time of the zenith of the influence of evil working upon the nations, revealed in mention of “the three unclean spirits like frogs”.

God is a righteous God

This generation that is facing the signs of the end time is, I believe, given insight into the book Revelation because the power of all the forces of evil have become so overwhelming to society that God has given this insight so that we can have greater understanding of why we are seeing all that is happening.

The year 1952

Those who have studied my analysis of the “beast coming up out of the earth” (Rev 13:11-18) will know that I link the words “he had power to give life” in Rev 13:15 “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast” as the time 1952, the year in which gene science had progressed to the point where frogs could be experimentally cloned. It is only with this understanding, I believe, can we understand why the three evil spirits in Rev 16:12-14 were like frogs.

Rev 16:12-14

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

Rev 13:11 “and he had two horns like a lamb, but spoke as a dragon”

What one cannot always understand, and I believe the reason why Revelation is being revealed in our time, is why man once he has understood some great scientific truth or proven something astounding through his knowledge of the universe begins to disregard the truths of Scripture and prophecy. Revelation seems to reveal it has something to do with the power of evil. What begins as an innocent discovery by man, ultimately develops into a massive force of evil in the end time taking over the thoughts and actions of all the nations Rev 13:11 “and he had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon”. What started as the cloning of frogs ultimately develops into the right of man to engineer inherited qualities of man that is no longer acceptable to God. Because God is a righteous God it might have to do with the whole concept of inherited sin that is passed down from generation to generation. It seems Revelation reveals that this is the main factor that is going to determine the time of the final battle Armageddon.

A mouth speaking great things and blasphemies.

And there was given unto him (the beast coming up out of the sea) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies (Rev13:5).

With the knowledge and understanding of the Revelation of the “beast coming up out of the earth” Rev 13:11-18 Revelation wishes to reveal that the world-wide communications network of the world broadcasts what has become acceptable to man but no longer to God. This is revealed through the words “out of the mouth of”.

Out of the mouth of the dragon

Revelation reveals that “the dragon” is a particular form of the evil forces influencing man. It is described as “the accuser of our brethren” Rev 12:10. I understand this as being the enmity of peoples, tribes and nations as the result of false accusations one against the other.

Out of the mouth of the beast

Man’s accomplishments through his harnessing of the minerals of the earth, that led him to make, for example, great scientific discoveries, send rockets into space and make deadly weapons (13:13 “And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men”) - these accomplishments and others revealed in “the beast coming up out of the earth” and “the beast coming up out of the sea”, I believe Revelation reveals contributed to the nations being influenced to gradually move away from their spiritual heritage.

Out of the mouth of the false prophet

Man’s accomplishments created a false illusion that man no longer needed his faith, and those who had lost their faith expounded this delusion (“out of the mouth of the false prophet”) to lead man to neglect his spiritual heritage and know and understand the presence of God.

“Three unclean spirits like frogs” (Rev 16:13) and “spirits of devils, working miracles” (Rev 16:14)

Revelation 16:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The fact that Revelation refers to “frogs” in Rev 16:13 reveals, I believe, with the total understanding of the section (Rev 13:11-18) of the beast coming up out of the earth, that it is man’s ventures into cloning in the twenty-first century that Revelation reveals will be the cause that God brings the nations to Armageddon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]