Daniel 8:13-14 and a warning of caution to all nations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 12, 2006 at 12:18:13:

Dan 8:13 -14 and a warning of caution to all nations

I would be neglecting the instruction of what I believe to have been a Divine intervention in which I was told that I “must make known what I know” if I did not at this point in time explain the following. I say this as there is at the present time signs of aggression in nations in both the Far East and the Middle East.

Firstly, what I believe to be the total time measure of Revelation.

As often mentioned on this website, it was made known to me that the times of specific discoveries of Biblical scrolls in history are actually also the times symbolically represented by the riders of the Apocalypse in the book Revelation. It was also made known to me that we are near the end time. This insight led to the understanding of the symbols and words of Revelation. According to my insight the book Revelation measures time from the birth of Jesus Christ that is according to our knowledge about the time 7 to 4 BC.

We can only measure time up to a certain point that seems to be 22 February 2005, the end of a period of “a thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3). This date was established through an analysis of Revelation and the linking of recent events to the final times and symbolism of Revelation. After that there is a “season” which we cannot measure. Even though we cannot measure this final season, the symbolism of the length and breadth of the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:16) being of equal length, seems to indicate that there is an equal amount of time measured from the midpoint of “a thousand years”, that is the time AD1000. It was explained in the previous post that the symbolism of the New Jerusalem reflects information concerning time measure in the past two millennia that is the measure of “temple” on earth. Therefore the time 2007 in relation to the time of the birth of Jesus Christ calculated from 7 BC seems to be of significance. This time construction is also supported through recent events that can be linked to the words of Revelation. In turn all these findings seem to prove that the symbolism of Revelation is revealed through its correlation with time periods in the total time of a bit more that two thousand years.

Even though we do not know the duration of this final season we do know from Revelation that there is a gathering to battle in this time. Therefore it seems that aggression of the nations at the present time should be taken notice of. According to Matthew 24:32-33 we shall know the season “Now learn the parable of the fig tree; when his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.”

The fifth seal

Secondly, readers should take note of insight that I was given concerning the opening of the fifth seal of Revelation. A few years back (about 2003-2004) I discovered the time measure of “threescore years and ten” when referring back to Zechariah 1:12. It was discovered through linking the words Zech 1:12 “O Lord of hosts, How long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou has had indignation these threescore and ten years”, to the words of Rev 6:10 “How long, O Lord”, According to my understanding this was a remarkable insight, for this insight seemed to be verified through the understanding of the words and symbols of Revelation.

I mention this here for I believe my insight into the understanding of the opening of the last three seals of Revelation could only have been through a divine guidance. A guidance that was led by the knowledge that the opening of the first four seals pertain to the time from the birth of Jesus Christ to about the time 2000. With the knowledge of the time measures of Revelation I could link the happenings of the twenty-first century to the symbolism of Revelation.

We have seen in Daniel 7 and 8:1-12 that the symbolism of Daniel seems to largely reveal the time of the opening of the fourth seal (1947), the time that the fourth beast develops, and the “short season” after the time 2001, when the fourth beast is at its most powerful.

It is also revealed through the knowledge that we now have that Daniel describes what takes place in a last time measures of Revelation in the length of one or two verses. The book Daniel has continually done this (Dan 8:3-12) to reveal more about the actions of the beasts of Revelation in the end times.

Dan 8:3 The beast out of the earth is not static but develops over a period of time.

Dan 8:4 The influence of the beast of Revelation moves westward, northward, and southward.

Dan 8:5 The influence of the beast will come from the west and spread to the four corners of the earth.

Dan 8:7 The ideology of the rule of men would become the strongest force through which the deception of man will work.

Dan 8:8 The rule of men that replaced the rule of kings will be stronger once it reaches the four corners of the earth.

Dan 8:9 Ultimately in the final time the rule of men will be strongest in the south, and the east, but it will be to the Middle East (“pleasant land”) to which it finally spreads.

Dan 8:10 It will deceive man regarding the truth of the heavens.

Dan 8:11 It will place itself equal to ruler of the heavens

Dan 8:12 Many will be deceived, and the rule of men will prosper

We must now take particular notice of the words “how long” that appear in Daniel 8:13.

Daniel 8:13 “Then I heard one saint speaking and I heard another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?”

The words “how long”, link this verse to Rev 6:10. I believe Dan 8:13 and Rev 6:10 indicate the same time that is the time 1931 to 1991 (threescore years) and 1991 to 2001 (ten years). In that time, which is also the time of the rise of the fourth beast the Christian faith will be undermined by the global rule of the nations.

Revelation 6:9-11. “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice saying How Long O God Holy and true, does thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on earth? And white robes were given to every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

The fourth part of earth

We know through the total understanding of Revelation that Revelation 6:10 also reveals the time of the “fourth part of earth” (Rev 6:8) which is “threescore and ten years”. This is easy to understand for the time of the “beast out of the earth” is 666 years, “six hundred, threescore and six” (Rev 13:18). It is in three parts: “six hundred” (one part), “threescore” (one part) and “six years”. Rev 6:8 and 6:10 reveal the “fourth part of earth” that is “threescore and ten years”. It is the time from about 1932 to 2002 (or 1931 to 2001 when the final time is shortened). That is “threescore years” 1932 to 1992 (1931-1991) and “ten” years 1992 to 2002 (1991 to 2001).

This time measure is also revealed in Scripture in Zechariah 1:12 “O Lord of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou has had indignation these threescore and ten years? The words of Zechariah also seem to pertain to the time after 1947.

In Revelation and Daniel

It should be noted that in Rev 6:9-11 we are told that a “short season” follows the time indicated through the words “how long”. In other words through the knowledge of Revelation the time of the “threescore years and ten”, which is the “fourth part of earth” comes before the time of the “little season”.

These times of Revelation are the times that the fourth beast would be at its most powerful. It was also these times that the book Daniel seemed to confirm as the times that the fourth beast would rise to be at its most powerful.

Daniel

Dan 8:13 concerning “how long” is followed by Dan 8:14 in which a time of a “short season” is mentioned.

It seems that the book Daniel answers the question of Dan 8:13 in Dan 8:14 “And he said unto me two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.”
It is a short period of time. Therefore the knowledge of Revelation that the time that relates to the words “how long?” in Revelation is followed by a “little season” and in Daniel also relates to the time of the “little season” in Revelation and a short time in Daniel.

Therefore the words of Daniel 13 and 14 seem to verify that the time 1931 to 2001, is followed by a “little season”.

In Dan 8:11 the words “by him the daily sacrifice was taken away” relate to the “little horn” (Dan 8:9). Through the word “horn” in Revelation we know that the “little horn” relates to the rising of a rule that will take man’s focus away from a life in Christ. The words of Dan 8:13 “How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice” are linked to the opening of the fifth seal of Revelation through the words “how long”. The opening of the fifth seal reveals the time of the “little season” therefore “little” in “little horn” is also a link to the “little season” in Rev 6:11.

This interpretation seems to show how important it was that the words of Revelation were to remain as they were from the time that the vision was given to John on Patmos.

Therefore, it seems that the book Daniel verifies the time measures of Revelation that were originally inspired by a Divine intervention. If this is indeed so - which I believe it must be – then it is an insight that has come at a specific time and must be a warning to the nations.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]