Re: Who was the Queen of the South that Jesus talked about?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on May 02, 2020 at 03:43:15:

In Reply to: Re: Who was the Queen of the South that Jesus talked about? posted by Ben Curran on May 01, 2020 at 13:38:19:

Thanks Ben

Nice to meet someone like you on the Internet. I feel the same way as you. We have to at least try to keep our fellowmen and women safe and informed, as much as is possible. This virus is mostly a "winter" disease, like the flu, so the "Southern" hemisphere part of the world, is yet to experience the worst part of it. I live in the "Southern" hemisphere.

I found out just in the last few days, that the scientists and doctors are starting to think that this corona virus is also spread through the air, in its very "small and fine" droplets and are recommending countries to get their populations to wear masks, when going out into public places. This is very important I think. Then either wash or throw ones mask away, as it could be contaminated. And then don't "touch" anything in ones home, until one has washed ones hands

The thing about shopping for food, is that those plastic carrier bags and the food packages themselves, are also a risk, of having the virus on them. Looks like we have to sanitize / sterilize them too, before packing them away in our fridges or food cupboards. The worrying thing about this, is that we now have a possible virus floating around in our home, so its best to sanitize (wipe down) all surfaces in the home on a regular basis

I "mean", just how terrible is this, to live like this, for all of us.

Keep "safe and well"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]