Revelation written for now

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 16, 2020 at 06:05:27:

Revelation written for now.

(Readers must have the book Revelation at hand in order to follow what I am saying. Revelation brings its message together through insight into all its chapters.)

There are some essentials to understand at this point in time.

First and foremost, it should be realised that we are in the very privileged position that we can now comprehend God’s message in Revelation. For centuries Christians have tried to understand its total meaning.

The temple of his body (John 2:21)
I have said this before, but I am going to say it again, Revelation reveals what would take place in the development of the Christian Church within the ruling of the nations, in the centuries after the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Because Revelation reveals how the “temple” (the Christian Church) would be raised, and this book was constructed according to visions seen by John on Patmos in c AD 92, God already knew the course that the spread of the faith would take over the past some two thousand years. He would, of course, direct this: Rev 12:5 “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.”

Its meaning is now being revealed because we may be facing great tribulation in the time to come. God the Father, and Jesus have always been with us and soon to Return.

Construction

Once one understands the construction of the book Revelation its message becomes clear. You may have become aware of this in my recent posts on “the great city”. Construction and the repetition of words together with the words of Jesus Christ spoken on earth ultimately reveals the entire message.

In my previous post I measured “forty and two months” (Rev 11:2) This is an extremely important measure so I am going to substantiate my action.

The sign

In the last three years I have been saying that the Venus-Jupiter conjunction of 27 August 2016 could be the sign spoken of by Christ in Matthew 24:30. It is believed that the Star of Bethlehem was also a Venus-Jupiter conjunction. The star led the wise men of the East to the birthplace of Christ.

Remember that all that is said in various chapters of Revelation are coming together now.

The casting of the sixth vile seems to substantiate a Venus-Jupiter conjunction in the time before Armageddon and the Return.

The casting of the sixth vile opens:
Revelation 16:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

An indication of a Venus-Jupiter conjunction

In this verse we have the indication through the words, “kings of the east” an indication that a Venus-Jupiter conjunction may indicate a hidden Revelation in the time before Armageddon

Three unclean spirits like frogs.

Then follows the indication of what is actually going to lead to Armageddon.
Revelation 16:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

These verses indicate that “cloning” or something to do with gene science is going to lead to Armageddon. I have explained this earlier on this Forum.

The measure of a “month”

Forty and two months (Rev 11:1-2)
Revelation 11:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

11:1 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”

The above verses indicate that there is a measure of “temple” in Revelation and a measure of “altar”.

2 measures of a ‘day’ in Revelation

Revelation measures “three days and a half” (Rev 11:9 and 11) in each millennium since the coming of the Christ. In this measure a ‘day’ is about 288 years.

The measure of ‘day’ can also be a day as we know it, that is, 24 hours, as in the measure “thousand, two hundred and threescore days” in Rev 11:3.

Holy city shall they tread under foot
The meaning of “holy city shall they tread under foot” in Rev 11:2 means the holy city that comes down from heaven in Revelation 21:2. So why would Revelation use the words “holy city” in connection with the time 27 August 2016 to 27 February 2020? In Chapter 11 Revelation reveals that the all the priests and missionaries would carry out the message of Christianity(“the two witnesses”) in the time of the first and second millennium, but ultimately in the second millennium, that is, AD 1000 to 2000 and up to 27 February 2020 the nations of the earth would ultimately crush the notion of an eternal life after death based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. In other words people just no longer believed that they have to live a life in order to inherit everlasting life in the eternal city, New Jerusalem.

Hour, day, month and year.

Ultimately Revelation brings its time measures together at a point in the end time.

Revelation 9:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 “Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

Loose

This is a very significant verse. I have often referred to it in the past 20 years with the many category five hurricanes that have ravished the earth, sea and trees. The word “loose” is also indicative of the time of the loosening of the seals of the scroll (Rev 5:5).

Hour and month

I believe, two of the time measures have been brought together on 27 February 2020. The time measure of “forty and two months” and the measure “one hour” as indicated in a previous post.

Very quickly

I indicated in my previous post that forty-two months measures from the time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction brought us to 27 February 2020, the time of the fall of the markets. No matter how one considers all the events of 2020, the change to the world in 2020, has come about very quickly.

Was I entitled?

So, was I entitled to measure the time span of “forty and two months” from the time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction in 2016?

Revelation 16:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”
I believe because things have changed so dramatically in 2020 and so quickly, and two time measures have been revealed, “one hour” and “forty and two months”, and we are now in the time of the “days” of Rev 11:3.

“For to slay the third part of men”
Rev 9:15

These words have a very broad and significant meaning in that I believe they indicate the time of the wars in and around the Euphrates in the past two decades of the twenty-first century. Rev 9:20 and 21 seems to reflect present lawlessness and atheism. I say this because the sounding of the fifth, sixth and seventh trumpets are indicated as following each other chronologically: Rev 9:12 “one woe is passed; and behold, there come two woes more hereafter” and Rev. 11:14 “The second woe is passed; and behold, the third woe cometh quickly. (I have discovered that chronology is indicated more through the repetition of words and understanding in other sections of Revelation.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]