Revelation, Chapter 10

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 02, 2020 at 03:53:14:

Revelation, chapter 10

This chapter is part of the sounding of the sixth trumpet, and the second woe because it relates to the “one hour” from 1996 to 2020 and to the time of the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days”. It is the time of the opening of the book Revelation.

Revelation 10 King James Version (KJV)

Rev 10:1-2 “And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,”

The opening verses reveal that John saw a mighty angel, this angel signifies that in 1996 God would send a mighty angel to confront the powers of the beast coming up out of the sea and the beast coming up out of the earth. It was time to open the book Revelation to the earth and sea.

Seven thunders not written down

Rev 10:3 “And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.”
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.”

The times of the opening of the seven seals

The seven thunders are the times of the opening of the seven seals of the book Revelation. John was instructed not to write that down. The times of the first four seals were revealed in 1996 and now in 2020 we can know the times of the last three seals. To whom this knowledge was to be given was not written down. This God would ultimately reveal Himself. I believe God made this known to me in the Divine intercession on 22 August 1996. Knowledge of the times of the opening of the seals ultimately opens the entire book of Revelation,

Voices

Note the word "voices". Where the word, "voice" or "voices" appear in Revelation it denotes a specific time.

Time no longer

Rev 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Revelation indicates that there is time no longer.

In the days

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.”

We have past the time of the “forty and two months” and we seem to be in the time of the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore “days” (Rev 11:3). It is in the time of “days” that the seventh angel is going to begin to sound his trumpet.

John takes the little book

Rev 10:8 “And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.”

The knowledge of the book Revelation is sweet and bitter

It is good and sweet for the faithful to know that Revelation ultimately reveals that all that is right and good is about to be triumphant in the Second Coming of the Christ. However, the turnabout for the inhabitants of the earth that have been misled, that has to come about, as well as the wrath of God, is bitter.

Rev 10:11 “And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]