The wrath of God (1)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 19, 2020 at 16:20:10:

The wrath of God (1)

(It is essential to have the book Revelation at hand.)

Revelation Chapter 15

Rev 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Sign

Because I have discovered that almost every word of Revelation conveys meaning the very use of the “sign” here has significance. I believe that we saw the sign of the Son of Man (Mat 24:30) on 27 August 2016 and the seven angels having the seven plagues are presently revealing why “all the tribes of the earth mourn” (Mat 24:30).

The sea of glass and victory over the beast

The words “sea of glass” (also Rev 4:6) reveal heaven, but particularly the place of the throne of God. The fire before the throne reveals that the casting of the seven vials is revealed through the Spirit of God. Through the power of the Spirit there were those that attained victory over the beast.

Rev 15:2 “And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.”

Rev 15:3 “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.”

Temple in heaven

Rev 15:5 “And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:”

I believe that this verse conveys that the measuring of the temple (Rev 11:1), as well as the connection of the rise of Church with the “temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven” (the 144 years that connect to the 144 cubits in Rev 21:17) will be understood in the time of the casting of the seven vials.

The power of God

Rev 15:6 “And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.”

One of the four beasts gave the seven angels, the seven vials full of the wrath of God to indicate that God is in control of both the temptation brought upon man as well as the punishment of sin.

Rev 15:8 “And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]