The wrath of God (2)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 19, 2020 at 16:45:18:

The wrath of God (2)

Chapter 16

Rev 16:1 “And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

The first three vials are poured
globally

Rev 16:2 “And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.”

Noisome and grievous sore

The word “earth” in Revelation conveys the word ‘earth’, but it holds within it the meaning of ‘the beast coming up out of the earth’. Therefore, all the discoveries by man, revealed in the analysis of the ‘beast coming up out of the earth’ would through the power of Evil, drive many to focus solely on what can be proven and to lose their faith and interest in a Kingdom of heaven. Because God wishes all souls to be saved, the wrath of God would take the form of “noisome and grievous sore”.

Rev 16:3 “And the second angel
poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Every living soul in the sea died
The words “sea” in Revelation conveys not only the “sea” as the oceans, but as the influence of the “beast coming up out of the sea”. The nations of Europe spread the Faith across the seas, but with it came much death and destruction to promote trade and great wealth. The conquerors left such ill-feeling, that their wars destroyed all the goodwill that could have been brought to the new nations beyond the seas (“and it became as the blood of a dead man”). This would ultimately also have a great detrimental effect on the spread of the Faith (“and every living soul in the sea died”).

Rev 16:4 “And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.”

End of the activities of man

The word “waters” in Revelation convey the fresh waters of the rivers and fountains, of the earth, but also figuratively the living waters of the Faith. So much damage was done to the rivers and fountains of water of the earth and the Faith, that it ultimately causes the end of the activities of man.

Rev 16:5 “And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.”
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.”

Revelation indicates a specific time

Rev 16:8 “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.”

Nuclear power

The pouring of the fourth vile discloses the time of the harnessing of the energy source of the sun. How do I know this? The word “fourth” relates to the time of the opening of the fourth seal, which the through the Divine Intercession, I know to be the time 1947. In the 1940’s researchers began to look at the way to initiate and control fusion to produce energy. A fusion device was built and tested in 1952. Revelation likely reveals the advancement of sophisticated weaponry in the middle of the twentieth century in these verses.

The seat of the beast

Rev 16:10 “And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Revelation reveals that Man’s expertise in the knowledge of the earth in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries brought him to believe that he does no longer need to believe in living a life to inherit the Kingdom of heaven. The nations put the beast on a throne (seat of the beast). The wrath of God brought upon mankind pain and sores. Man did not repent.

Revelation now moves to the Middle East and the twenty-first century.
Rev 16:12 “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

16:13 “I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

The reference to “unclean spirits like frogs” here imparts that something connected to gene science is ultimately lead the nations to the final battle. (This was established through the analysis of the “’beast coming up out of the earth” (Rev 13:15)). Through the words “out of the mouth”, Revelation reveals that the media and global communication play a role.

Signs of the Second Coming, it seems, indicated before Armageddon.

Rev 16:15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”

Note: The punishment of this vile is
Armageddon.

The seventh bowl of vial poured on the air

I believe this vial is poured on the air because the activities of man have led to the pollution of the air that is destroying the earth.
Rev 16:17 “And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying: It is done.

Great earthquake

Rev 16:18 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.”

The fall of the great city places Rev.16:19 in 2020

I understand the great earthquake mentioned in Rev 16:18 to be the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake of 2004.
I believe the city divided into three parts to have a figurative meaning. I say this because, 2020, which I believe to be the time of fall of the great city, revealed the understanding of “three parts” in other sections of Revelation. We are also becoming aware of the fierceness of his wrath.

This seems to be as far as we are at the present time.

The signs of the Second Coming have arrived as a thief, unexpectedly.
This, and the gathering to Armageddon are indicated in the casting of the sixth bowl of wrath.
These have not yet happened.

If the following verses are to be taken literally, a dramatic change in the physical earth and climate has to come about. Because the words: “It is done” are mentioned in the casting of the seventh vile. These must be the last signs of God’s wrath.

Rev 16:20 “And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”

The opening of the sixth seal brings greater clarity.

Bringing the total Revelation together, if we are, as I believe, actually in the "one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3), things could happen soon.

Rev 6:12-17

Rev 6:12 “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;”

This earthquake is one of the large earthquakes in the first two decades of the twenty-first century, that was followed by the total eclipse of the sun and moon. Figuratively, the earth undermining the message of the Cross.

Rev 6:13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.”

Since 2004 more Category 5 windstorms, global warming and the nations of the earth regard the stars as astronomical objects, without Biblical significance.

Rev 6:14 “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”

This is where we are at the present time. The book Revelation has been opened and understood because of a sign in the heavens.

Now Revelation says as a following sign “and every mountain and island were moved out of their places”. These same words appear in Rev 16:20, therefore it seems that some happening to disturb the physical earth is going to happen soon. It also seems that this is going to happen before Armageddon.

Because the words of the following verse are repeated in Rev 19:18, Revelation indicates the time of Armageddon.

Rev 6:15 “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;”

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”

The word “day” in this verse may indicate the time of the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days”.

It is going to be as a thief. The world is so unprepared.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]