The 1260 Days & Matthew 28 : 18

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on June 21, 2020 at 11:51:08:

The 1260 days

On the back cover of your book : “11 September 2001, The Great Earthquake and Revelation” , first edition 2005, you wrote

“This book is the third book that I have written since it was made known to me through a Divine Intervention that Revelation can be understood through time measure in history and that we are near the end time. The first book How Near Armageddon (published in 1999 by Van Schaik religious books) was written from 1996 to 1999. The second book, Ek is die Begin en die Einde was written in Afrikaans in 2001.

This book does not take away from that which was written in the first two books. In both those books it was said that according to what I believed to be the total time measure of the book Revelation, there would be a “great earthquake” in the time 2004. In How near Armageddon this was said on page 191, and in Ek is die Begin en die Einde on page 50. At Christmas time, 26 December 2004, the great earthquake happened in the seabed off the coast of the island of Sumatra that caused the great tsunami.This great earthquake therefore happened at a time that had been established through an understanding of Revelation that was initially inspired by the Divine Intervention. Therefore the great earthquake confirmed the times that had been established in my two previous books. The happening of the great earthquake also gave new meaning to the attack on the World Trade Centre on 11 September 2001.

I say this for there was a time span of “one thousand and two hundred days” between these two globally significant events.
It revealed that the time of “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3) relates to the time 11 September 2001 to 22 February 2005.

These happenings as well as the major hurricanes and typhoons Katrina, Rita, Damrey and Longwang in 2005 have brought about a greater understanding of the symbolism of Revelation and its total meaning. In the twenty-first century man tries to understand all things through that which can be proven through science. It is only through faith and the Book Revelation that man is given the additional perspective that certain happenings are not only the result of global warming, but part of a greater unseen design of Almighty God.

It now appears that the two sentences above, namely :

1.) “I say this for there was a time span of “one thousand and two hundred days” between these two globally significant events and

2.) It revealed that the time of “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3) relates to the time 11 September 2001 to 22 February 2005 ;

either no longer apply, need further clarification, or they are further extended into what you are now saying about the 1260 days, relating to now, the present time.

So too, there is to be another Great Earthquake, perhaps even greater than the first. Also there is still some time to go (1260 days – 3 ½ years). I say this because according to the Joshua Project there are still approx. 3, 1 billion unreached peoples in the world who have currently not been exposed to the Gospels.

Joshua Project Definition

“An unreached people group is "a people group within which there is no indigenous community of believing Christians able to evangelize this people group."

The Gospel

“While the Gospel has gone to every political country in the world, when Jesus commanded His followers to "make disciples of all the nations" , whether this means that the Great Commission (Matt 28 : 18 - 20 ) has been completed or not, is not for me to say. No human can know this – as this is only known to God. Briefly this is what the Joshua project has to say: “ “ “It is a great injustice to think that 2,000 years after Jesus gave the Great Commission, that many people groups have no witness in their midst. To say that a people group is unengaged means there are definitely no missionaries, in all likelihood no outreach, no church or fellowship of believers, no Christian materials, and few, if any, Bibles in these people groups……………..There are millions of individuals in these unengaged people groups that have never heard of Jesus or His work of redemption.” “ “

Regions and countries with higher densities of unreached peoples include:

Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, China, Pakistan, Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, The Arab states, South and West Asia, Sub Saharan Africa and others.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]