Heaven opened

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 06, 2020 at 04:00:23:

Revelation, Chapter 19

(Have the book Revelation at hand.)

Rev 19:1-3

Rev 19:1 “And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.”

“much people in heaven”

Note the word “people”, not heavenly beings or angels; “people” are in heaven. What a comfort in this time of the rising numbers of people dying from the pandemic.

Heaven a reality

Rev 19:4-6

Rev 19:4 “And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”

The repetition of the word “voice” in Rev 19:6 reveals how the inhabitants of heaven know that God has been in control of all the time measures (“thunderings”) and nations of the globe (“many waters” see also Rev 17:15) revealed in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Rev 19:7 ‘’Let us be glad and
rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.”

As in the parable of the ten virgins in Mat. 25:1-13, the coming of the kingdom of heaven is likened to marriage. Therefore, in the Return of the Christ, the Church is personified as his “wife” who has prepared herself.

Rev 19:8 “And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.”

The angel to John on Patmos

Rev 19:9 “And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

“The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy”

These words of Rev 19:10 are, I believe, of significance at the present time that the time measures of Revelation are coming together. The words of Jesus Christ could be linked to the words of Revelation and I believe through the power of the Holy Spirit, ultimately could the time measures of Revelation be revealed.

(“Three days”

John 2:9 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up”. (“Three days and a half’” (Rev 11:9 and 11). Through the words, “Rise and measure the temple of God” in Rev 11:1, I believe, we can know that “three days and a half” (Rev 11:9 and 11) are measured in the time 4BC to 1004 and that the “three days” relate to the rise of the Church in the first millennium AD.

Matthew 12:40 “For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth”. These words reveal the measure “three days and a half” (Rev 11:9 and 11) of the second millennium AD, the message of the Cross would be undermined by the deception of the “beast coming up out of the earth” Rev 13:13-18.)
Revelation 19:11-16

The time has come for God, the Father and Jesus, the Christ, to retake power.

Rev 19:11 “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

(Through the words “treadeth the winepress” and where the word “winepress” is used in Rev 14:19-20, I believe, this is the same conflict that follows the reaping of the earth.)

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

The above verses confirm in the present time (2020) that the nations will soon witness the power of God (see also Rev 11:17). Revelation recalls the times of the rider on the white horse (AD216) and the rider on the red horse (AD c790). The purpose of this being to underline the power of king and priest, of the order of Melchisadech (see also Rev 1:6). The power of the unity of Church and state (symbolism of the crown of the rider on the white horse) in the first millennium AD and the victories of many wars and much conflict in the time that followed. The Trinity was faithful and true and righteous. Through the past two millennia those that were inspired by the Word had power by the Spirit and knew their strength (“he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself”). Those armies are now the armies of heaven. The power of God is now visibly active as prophecy is fulfilled and as we move to the final conflict.

Heaven opened

The Rapture before Armageddon?

Note that in Rev 4:1 Where Revelation says “a door was opened in heaven” the words “Come up hither” follow.

Rev 4:1 “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.”

The words “Come up hither” are repeated in Rev 11:12. Both these verses Rev 4:1 and 11:12 are connected to the time of the sounding of trumpet.

Rev 11:12-16

Rev 11:12 “And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,”

(On 22 August 1996, I experienced heaven opening, when through the power of the Holy spirit, God made known to me the times of the first four seals of the scroll. I remember the room was suddenly filled with a presence that seemed to have the power to move the walls apart. It was then that the seven words appeared, “Wat jy weet moet jy bekend maak” (What you know, you must make known.) My knees were weak. I am relating this again because with the coming together of the time measures of Revelation and happenings in 2020, that I have related on this Forum, I am sure that when Revelation says that “heaven opened”, it must not be taken lightly. I witnessed, a dimension of heaven where massive forces were at work, the power of the Trinity. I experienced a dimension of heaven, that cannot be assessed with the naked eye. Certain chapters of Revelation were revealed to me in the writing of How Near Armageddon, but only now in 2020 is it coming together. We are given through the power of the Spirit and through the fulfilment of prophecy in Scripture and Revelation, insight into the power of God, the Father and the risen Christ.)

In this chapter, I believe, through the words “heaven opened” (Rev 19:1), Revelation indicates the Rapture before Armageddon.

Mat 24:40-44

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”

The final conflict to come

Rev 19:17-19 “And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.”
At the time of the conflict the power of the beast that misled the nations will be destroyed.
Rev 19:20-21 “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]