The casting of the seventh vile

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 21, 2020 at 18:38:24:

The seventh vial

(It is essential to refer to the book Revelation and Scripture, to see where the references appear.)

I believe that the pouring of this vial has a figurative and spiritual meaning in the present time. I say this because of what I related in my previous post. It can substantiate that we are in the “one thousand two hundred and threescore days” (1260 days) Rev 11:3 and 12:6.

Rev 16:17 “And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.”

Into the air

Rev 15:8 says that “no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.” As the casting of the seventh vile is the last plague, “into the air” (Rev 16:17) can relate to the Rapture and 1 Thess. 4:17.

1 Thess. 4:17 “Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

The time of global warming

I know that the casting of this vial relates to the present time because of all that has been revealed in Revelation. This vial is poured “into the air”. We have seen some of the hottest months on record in 2020. (May 2020 was the hottest May ever recorded and July 2020, only surpassed by July 2019.) Therefore, the pouring of the vial into the “air” relates also to present global warming. We know from science that global warming is having dramatic effects on the climate of the earth. I believe, therefore, God’s intervention and the coming together of the book Revelation.

Out of the temple of heaven

Note the words “a great voice out of the temple of heaven”. In Rev 14:17 the words “And another angel came out of the temple in heaven” are used. This repetition, I believe, reveals about the same time. Therefore, the time of the reaping of Revelation, chapter 14:17 is also the time of the casting of the seventh vile.

From the throne

The words “From the throne” are used in Rev 16:17 and Rev 19:5 “out of the throne”. Therefore again the same time. This reveals that the casting of the seventh vile spans not only the time of the reaping, but also the time of the judgement of the “great whore” (Rev 19:2).

It is done.

The words “It is done” also appear in Rev 21:6. These words seem to confirm that after the casting of the seventh vile, man is able to enter the temple (Rev 15:8).

(Rev 16:17 seems to substantiate what I said previously that the first verse of a section of Revelation seems to relate what will take place in the time of that section. The time is confirmed through the repetition of words in other sections.)

Rev 16:18 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.”

This earthquake could be the 9.1 Sumatra-Andaman earthquake of 2004. I say this because 2004 was in my calculation the end of the “three days and a half” of the second millennium and the end of the measure of “temple” (“voices and thunders, and lightnings” relate to time measures in Revelation.).

Rev 16:19 “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

The great city divided into three parts.

This division, I believe, to be figurative. It relates to the understanding of Revelation. (It can relate to the “three parts” of more than one of the time measures in Revelation.) In 2020 it relates to the “cities of the nations fell” and the measure “one thousand two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3 and 12:6) in three parts. Revelation reveals the time of the fall of the “cities of the nations” as the time of the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (“divided into three parts”).

Babylon came in remembrance

Only in 2020 did the time measures of Revelation finally come together. The cities of the great global village fell in February 2020. As the inhabitants of ancient Babylon tried to build a great city and their tower to heaven, so the nations of the globe sought a great world city and with knowledge reached beyond the skies. God does not tolerate austerity. In ancient Babylon, God scattered the inhabitants. This, in a way, happened with the pandemic in 2020. The nations were cut off from one another through the plague (Rev 18:15 “stand afar off”; Rev 18:17 “stood afar off”).

Cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath

Through the word “cup”, Revelation reveals that the wrath of God was evoked; the nations forgot the sacrifice on the Cross and to seek the forgiveness of sin through taking the bread and the wine.

Rev 16:20 “And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

In my previous post a quoted from my King James Version Job 22:29-30.
‘’When men are cast down, then they shall say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. He shall deliver the island of the innocent: it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.”

There are however other ancient versions of these verses. Other versions read: Job 22:30 “one who is not innocent”. The word “island” is omitted.

The new King James Version says

Job 22:29 When they cast you down, and you say, ‘Exaltation will come!’
Then He will save the humble person.
30 He will even deliver one who is not innocent;
Yes, he will be delivered by the purity of your hands.”

Both versions were preserved. It seems that the first version fits with Rev 6:14 where the islands and mountains were moved out of their places. The innocent will be lifted up (“delivered”) and the proud taken down.

In Rev 16:20 it says: “And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found”

The time that the innocent and the not innocent flee to God.
“Flee for refuge to God, to take hold of the hope”. Hebrews 6:18

Mountains were not found.

Isaiah 2:12-17 (New KJV)

For the day of the Lord of hosts
Shall come upon everything proud and lofty,
Upon everything lifted up—
And it shall be brought low—
13 Upon all the cedars of Lebanon that are high and lifted up,
And upon all the oaks of Bashan;
14 Upon all the high mountains,
And upon all the hills that are lifted up;
15 Upon every high tower,
And upon every fortified wall;
16 Upon all the ships of Tarshish,
And upon all the beautiful sloops.
17 The loftiness of man shall be bowed down,
And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low;
The Lord alone will be exalted in that day,

The proud and haughty (“mountains’’ Isaiah 2:12-17) will not be found.

Rev 16:21 “And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Hail

The word “hail” as used in Isaiah 28:2 has a figurative and spiritual meaning.

As a tempest of hail

Isaiah 28:2 “Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.”

And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven

I believe Revelation reveals that the fall of the great city (Rev 16:19) is the wrath of God and the great hail (“as a tempest of hail and destroying storm”) the plight of the nations at the present time. This is substantiated through the repetition of the word “fell” in Rev 16:19 and 16:21.

Every stone

Mankind has forgotten the Word of God. The words “every stone” reflects all the meanings of “stone” as used in the Bible and reveals why the hail is so heavy (“weight of a talent”).

References to the word “stone” in Scripture.

The Ten Commandments on tablets of stone.

Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:
“Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation,
A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
Whoever believes will not act hastily.”

Jeremiah 51:63 and 64
63 “And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:
64 And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.”

Matthew 28:2 The Resurrection
“And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.”

Matthew 24:1 and 2

Matthew 24:1 “And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

1 Peter 2:7
New International Version - UK
7 “Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,
‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.”

The innocent

Because Job 22:30 refers to “the island of the innocent” that is delivered by the pureness of thine hands, it seems to stress the meaning of “stone” in Revelation
18:21 “And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying: Thus with violence shall the great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

The harm to the very young and innocent no longer tolerable to God

Luke 17:2 “It is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”

“And men blasphemed God because of the hail”

Even though the hail (of God’s destroying storm) is so heavy, men still blaspheme God. The repetition of the word “plague” reveals the extent of the plague across the globe (“great” meaning affecting all nations). It could indicate a second wave of the plague.

Luke 19:39-40

19 “And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.
40 “And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.”

Global warming

Global warming may well cause greater storms and hail in the time to come, but the figurative meaning of the casting of this vile, connected to the happenings of 2020 and the “one thousand, two hundred and sixty days”, I believe, has to be noted at this point in time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]