The Gospel of John

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on August 23, 2020 at 08:42:13:

The Life of Jesus | English | Official Full HD Movie 10,514,518 views • Jul 11, 2016

This Free movie “The Life of Jesus” (The Gospel according to John) has converted Atheists and Muslims to Christianity.

It brought tears to my ”eyes” even in the first few minutes. I share it with you to strengthen your faith, especially now in these trying times.

If you like it, you may like to share it with family and friends.

Here is the website and very briefly what they say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=2mgUPt2KI08&feature=emb_logo

(Copy paste or type this in your browser, hit enter and enjoy – the utube website is safe)

Quote:
“Veteran British filmmaker Philip Saville directs the religious epic The Gospel of John, a production of the Canadian company Visual Bible International. This three-hour drama attempts to accurately follow the Gospel according to John, written sometime during the first century.

The gospel contains four segments:

an introduction to the nature of Jesus Christ;

testimony by disciples and the presence of miracles;

the Last Supper and crucifixion;and

the appearance of the risen Christ.

Henry Ian Cusick plays Jesus and Christopher Plummer provides voice-over narration. The Gospel of John was shown in a special presentation at the 2003 Toronto Film Festival.

The Gospel of John was written two generations after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. It is set in a time when the Roman Empire controlled Jerusalem. Although crucifixion was the preferred Roman method of punishment, it was not one sanctioned by Jewish law.

Jesus and all his early followers were Jewish. The Gospel reflects a period of unprecedented polemic and antagonism between the emerging church and the religious establishment of the Jewish people”. End of quote.

Your life may never be the same again, after watching this!

"If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]