Mighty wind and a second wave

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on September 27, 2020 at 12:01:06:

Present happenings bring greater understanding

Mighty wind and a second wave in the pandemic

(Readers must have the book Revelation at hand to see where references appear.)

Mighty wind

Because I said in a previous post on this website, that there is a strong possibility that the “a thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (1260 days ),(Rev 11:3 and 12:6) are measured from the star sign “a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars”(Rev 12:1) on 23 September 2017, we have to take note of what is said in the opening of the sixth seal (Rev 6:12-14). If the measure 1260 days, started on 23 September 2017, it includes the happenings of 2020. In the opening of the sixth seal Revelation specifically mentions a “mighty wind” (Rev 6:13).

(Because the words and the positioning of words are of such significance in Revelation (see Rev 22:18 and 19) the repetition of the words “sackcloth” in both Rev 11:3 and 6:12 can indicate that the word is relative to the same time.)

Rev 6:12-14

Rev 6:12 “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

“lo, there was a great earthquake”

Taking into account what is happening at the present time, this earthquake is now more likely to be the one mentioned in Rev 11:13.
(As I have said in previous posts, I have found that opening words of a section of Revelation can indicate something that is going to happen in the time of that section, not necessarily at the beginning. This likely has to do with the words of Isaiah 46:10: “declaring the end from the beginning”. The understanding of Revelation has come through what has previously been said by the prophets and Jesus Christ in Scripture. This is also the case in Revelation, chapter 14:1)

Isaiah 46:9-10

9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.

“The sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.”

“sackcloth” can indicate the downtrodden or a time of mourning.

Sun moon and stars seen only as objects of space

Because the nations no longer look at the heavens for signs relating to prophecy, I believe we are overlooking that the signs in the sun and the moon in 2020 can relate to what is taking place on earth.
Annular solar eclipse (21 June 2020); total solar eclipse (14 Dec 2020)

Because the earth has mourned the deaths of many due to the pandemic the words “the sun became black as sackcloth of hair” can relate to 2020.

Four penumbral lunar eclipses in
2020:10-11 Jan; 5-6 June; 4-5 July and 29-30 Nov.

“and the moon became blood” can also relate to the many deaths, world-wide in 2020.

Rev 6:13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.”
“And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth”

Rev.12:3-4 “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”

The above two verses reveal how the forces of darkness (“the dragon”) would in the end time (“third part” relates to the end time) influence the nations not to regard the sun, moon and stars as having prophetical significance (“did cast them to the earth”). The word “earth” here relative to “the beast coming up out of the earth” (Rev 13:11).

“even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind”.

A mighty wind

It is a time of climate change and windstorms.

In the east,Typhoon Maysak (Category 4 storm) hit early September 2020. Also Typhoon Haishen (Category 3) made landfall on 6 September 2020.

The formation of a record-breaking time of storm formation in the Atlantic Ocean has to be noted.

In the 1260 days

(This record-breaking time of storm formation is falling within the (possible) “two hundred days” time span (of the 1260 days), measured from 20 June 2020.)

Early and many storms

Twenty of the 23 storms through Sept. 21, 2020 had their earliest formation date on record. Arthur, Bertha and Dolly are the only letters represented in the list of names that did not have a record-early formation date.

The average formation date of the Atlantic's 8th named storm is Sept. 24 for the years spanning 1966 to 2009, according to the National Hurricane Centre. There are 15 named storms ahead of that pace as of late-September 2020.

Most September Named Storm Formations on Record

The month of September 2020 has had 10 named storm formations through Sept. 21, which is the most on record for the season's busiest month.

Sept. 18, 2020, had a very rare burst of three Atlantic named storm formations in just six hours.

Rev 6:13 “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”

“And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together”

It is the time that the Book Revelation is understood and the visions of heaven in the book Revelation become very real.

“And every mountain and island were moved out of their places”

Readers should refer to my post “In the days” for my understanding of “every mountain and island were moved from their places”. I believe that these words have a figurative meaning through the words of Isaiah 2:14-17 and Job 22:29-30 of where the downtrodden are uplifted and haughty brought down through the realization of the signs of the end happening and Return of the Christ.)

Second wave in the pandemic

In my previous post on the casting of the seventh vile, I said that the repetition of the word “plague” in Rev 16:21 could indicate a second wave of the pandemic. This seems to be happening at the present time.
Signs bring meaning in the end sections of Revelation together

By the signs, at the present time, it seems that the meaning of certain end sections (opening of the “sixth seal” (Rev 6:12-14) and the casting of the “seventh bowl of vile” (Rev 16:21)) of Revelation are coming together.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]