Signs of the times

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 21, 2020 at 17:42:37:

Signs of the times

(It is essential to see where references appear in Revelation)

Mighty wind

I have shown on this Forum that we may be in the “1260 days” (Rev 11:3). The nations of the globe experiencing a second wave of the pandemic (Rev 16:21 repetition of the word “plague”) and the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season (“mighty wind” Rev 6:13) still raging. In October, Category 4 (later Cat 2) Hurricane Delta, hit Cancun and strengthened on its way across the Gulf to thrash Louisiana. Since then Hurricane Epsilon strengthened in the Atlantic and Hurricane Zeta (Category 2), the 27th storm of the 2020 season battered the Gulf.

In the East, on 1 November 2020, Typhoon Goni a Category 5 storm with winds of 265 kph hit the Philippines. Later in November Typhoon Vamco developed into a massive Category 4 typhoon and ravaged the islands.

To add to this, in the West, the Category 4 hurricane, Eta struck Honduras and Nicaragua as a Category 2. This was later followed in Central America by the massive Hurricane Iota, the thirtieth named Atlantic storm of 2020, that was a Category 5, and only the second Category 5 to ever develop so late in the year in the month of November. 2020 has been a year of “mighty wind”.

Taking into account all that I have said on this Forum, the above seems to substantiate “a mighty wind” (Rev 6:13).

The gathering of the nations to battle

The casting of the sixth vial and the seventh vial

If the “plague” of Rev 16:21 is the present plague, we are in the time of the gathering of the nations to Armageddon (Rev 16:16). The end sections of the casting of the sixth and seventh vials of Revelation seem to be coming together before the Return.

The Rider on the white horse

With the knowledge of the opening of the first seal (Rev 6:1and 2), the time of the Rider on the white horse (to whom the crown was given a carrying the bow) that through the Divine Intercession is linked to the time AD216 symbolically represents the conquering of nations and conversion of kings of the nations to Christianity in the first millennium AD.

The first Christian nation

In AD 301, although the population of Armenia was still largely pagan at that time, king Tiridates lll, declared Christianity the state religion and Armenia became the first officially Christian nation.

In Rev 19:11 (that deals with the end time) heaven opens and again the Rider on the white horse. This time the rider on the white horse comes to judge and make war. The second mention of the Rider on the white horse in Rev 19:11 (as I have shown on this Forum) is in the time of the gathering of the nations to war in the end time.

Loose the four angels

I have so often referred to Rev 7:1-3 and Rev 9:14 in the past two decades when the great Category 4 and 5 hurricanes and typhoons swirled in the Atlantic and other seas. These were linked to conflict at the Euphrates River. Now I have to do it again. The Euphrates River has a source in the Armenian Heights. This time referring again to it is different because it seems (after all that I have posted on this Forum this year) as if the year 2020, is the “year” in which the nations were prepared (Rev 9:15) and all the time measures of Revelation seem to be coming together.

All the above are possible indications that things are beginning to happen quickly (Rev 11:14).

The whole world

Rev 13:3 says that the “whole world wondered after the beast”. According to my understanding the analysis of the “beast coming up out of the sea” and “the beast coming up out of the earth” is essentially a revelation of those activities of man that were God’s gift to man to develop his full potential, to discover, investigate, all things relating to the earth and sea, to be able to feed the populations of the earth, to venture across the seas, beyond the skies to the moon and understand the science of the universe. God, because he fully understands man, reveals that man’s drive to discover and improve would ultimately cause many to be misled. God therefore reveals the presence and power of “the beast coming up out of the sea” and the beast coming up out of the earth”.
These forces were active over centuries. The nations now are confronted with the question: To what degree has modernism in all its forms separated the soul of former Christian nations away from their faith?

Individual decision

The nations sought freedom and have attained it. But, finally, Revelation makes it all personal. Each individual will have to discover if he bears the mark of the beast “in his hand or in his forehead” (Rev 14:9 and 20:4). Revelation uses the word “in” to indicate that it is a decision that is made by each individual as to whether he or she is “king and priest” (Rev 1:6 “made us kings and priests unto God and his Father”) in their religious commitment (in his forehead) and way of life (in his hand).

God put it in their hearts

The words of Rev 17:17 are very important at the present time.
Revelation 17:17 King James Version

Rev 17:17 “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”

The words “put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree”, and the understanding of Revelation, reveals that God agreed the transition of the nations from the rule of kings to the rule of mighty men over centuries, where peoples became free and forces of evil would be active, as long as the God’s Law was maintained by the nations. I say this because these words come from Scripture where God indicates that He put the desire to follow God’s Law in the hearts of the peoples of the nations.

Jer. 31:33 “But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Hebrews 10:15-16 “Where of the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them”

Lawlessness

Despite the success of the nations to bring about great changes for good, there is evidence of much lawlessness among the populations of the earth. Good governance and peace, great strides in science and discovery have not brought obedience to God’s laws. The shameless and unabashed breaking of God’s Law is a sure sign of the times.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 King James Version

3 “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the Return) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]