This Christmas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on December 17, 2020 at 16:28:46:

This Christmas

This Christmas, we once again celebrate with thanksgiving, the birth of Jesus Christ.

This Christmas that comes after all that I believe has been revealed this year through the Revelation of Jesus Christ, as to how it was foretold that Jesus Christ would rule all nations with a rod of iron (Rev.12:5); one can only stand in amazement as to the power and greatness of God Almighty, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The pandemic

As I previously mentioned the words of Revelation 6:12 “the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood” can relate to the year 2020 with the many deaths in 2020 and the two total eclipses of the sun on 21 June and 14 December 2020. These two total eclipses coming at the times of surges in the first and second waves of the pandemic.

There is an aspect of Revelation to reflect on this Christmas.

The words spoken by Jesus Christ on earth

I understand the greatness of Revelation being in that it is the Revelation of Jesus Christ which was given by God, the Father. This is very significant for man can now understand how miraculously God incorporated the words of Christ, to give understanding to this complex book. Thus, can the words of Rev 5:5 “the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book.” be better understood and take us forward from ancient history, through the time of the growth of the Church and ultimately to the present time.

Rev 1:1 “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.”

Shortly after cAD92

(Revelation rightly uses the word “shortly” even though most of the understanding of Revelation has only recently happened in the year 2020. At the end of the first century AD, when John saw the visions on Patmos, the history of the nations, as related in the symbolism of Revelation started happening “shortly” after John saw the visions.)

Miraculously through the visions seen by John on Patmos, and written down by John, God incorporated the words of Christ in the ultimate understanding of the visions. Visions that within them held that which would transpire in the following two millennia, but more than this the words of Christ would ultimately confirm that they are true.

In Revelation the word “day” can mean a ‘day’ as we know it to be or it can be about 288 years in the total understanding of Revelation.

Rev 11:9 and 11 “Three days and a
half”’

John 2:19 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.
These words relate to the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, but as I have shown in my books and on this website these words of Christ also relate to the time measures of Revelation and the rise of the Church and the spread of the Faith in the first millennium AD.

The days shortened.

Matthew 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there no flesh should be saved. But for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”

I have shown on this Forum, that I believe that it is ultimately in the understanding of the time measures of Revelation that the “days” are ultimately shortened, in that the “hour” (about 24 years), is not measured from 2004, but from 1996. This understanding substantiates the Return “as a thief” (Rev 16:15).

Short season

Rev. 6:11; 12:12 and 20:3

In these verses Revelation reveals that a “short season” is one of the final measures of Revelation. It is the time of martyrdom (Rev.6:11) and a time that the nations will experience the final total onslaught of the power of the ‘beast’ (“for the Devil is come down unto you having great wrath because he knows he has a short time.” Rev 12:12.) Revelation reveals that these forces work through those who have been deceived and overcome by the ingenuity of man (“Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea” Rev 12:12) and no longer believe in or seek the redeeming power of the message of the Cross and only see that which is part of the earth and are without spiritual insight into God’s vital connection with the existence of man in his journey through life.

John 16;16 “A little while, and ye will not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father”

Where the words of Revelation also appear in Scripture one can refer to these in the understanding of Revelation. John 16:16 “A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father”. These words were spoken by Jesus Christ in connection with his Death and Resurrection, but in the understanding of Revelation and the use of the words “short season” which also means a short time, I believe it is revealed that after a specific short time period we shall see the Return.

I therefore believe that where it is said in Rev 6:11 that the martyrs were given white robes and told to rest “little season” we have the assurance that after the last ‘short time’ measure we shall see the Return.

A thousand and six hundred furlongs

Rev 14:20 “And the winepress was trodden without (outside) the city and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

I have shown that we are possibly in the time of the “1260 days”, if this time measure is measured from the time of the star formation in the skies on 23 September 2017. The time measure of “thousand and six hundred furlongs” in Rev 14:20 has finally to be revealed. Because the measure of a “furlong” is also used in the measurement of the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:16) there may be a short period of time before the Second Coming that is only known to God.

“even unto the horse bridles”

It should be noted that in Rev 14:20 Revelation says “even unto the horse bridles”. Because I believe that God connected the time of the Rider on the white horse to the time AD 216 (through the Vision of 1996), and the riders on the four horses to the entire history of the ruling of the nations, in the spread of the Christian faith, I understand this to mean that the final war is going to involve a culmination of all the issues of the wars and the ruling of the nations of the globe in the past two millennia.

The Christmas Star of 2020

Now, which is for me, a very crucial time in the understanding of Revelation there is to be a planetary conjunction, a Christmas Star, similar to the Star of Bethlehem on 21 December 2020.

Opinions differ as which planetary conjunction was the Star of Bethlehem. One of these is that there was a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, which in 7BC were one degree of each other three times in eight months. The other could also have been Venus and Jupiter in 2BC which would have appeared to observers in Babylon to have merged in the general direction of Bethlehem to the West.

Signs in the sun, moon and stars

Readers of this Forum know that I have included the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter on 27 August 2016 in my understanding of the time measures of Revelation. The conjunction of this Christmas between Jupiter and Saturn, I believe to be amazing. It seems to confirm the words of Luke 21:25 concerning the time of the end. “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and waves roaring.”

At this point in time, it is only through the signs to come that we shall be able to comprehend the final passages of Revelation.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]