The nations and the ruling of the nations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 24, 2021 at 12:04:43:

The nations and the ruling of the nations.

(Because I am now taking the entire Revelation into account, it is essential to see where references appear in Revelation)

Who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron (Rev 12:5)

At this point in time, I know that God, through the Holy Spirit, on 22 August 1996, gave me, as a Christian and an historian, the message to go back in history to discover and understand the connection of the words of Revelation to history. More than this, to understand the time measures of the book Revelation, and how they relate to how the risen Jesus would after His Ascension direct the nations. (Rev 12:5 “And she (Mary) brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”)

One hour

It was amid the complex history of the nations that I would investigate the history of the Christian nations and discover how the words “one hour” can relate to about the time of 24 years. Because this time measure is an important part of my total understanding of Revelation, I wish to highlight this once again.

(Readers should refer back to Chapter 17 in “Chapters” on this website.)
Rev 17:12 “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”

Revelation reveals the trend of the time and that all nations would at some point follow a similar course. Each of these ten kings, that are symbolically the “ten horns”, belongs to a progression of ten kings in ten different countries. Each of these “ten kings” was one of the last of a line of hereditary Christian kings in his country. After the culmination of his reign of about twenty-four years with the “beast”, the power of the hereditary line of which he was a part, would never be restored.

We know from history that the overthrowing of Charles I in England, and Louis XVI of France during the French Revolution would inspire other countries to set in place governing bodies from the ranks of ordinary men. In the quest for freedom from the bonds of authority of the king and the Church, there was no prerequisite for representation by Christians and no guarantee that Christianity would prevail in the rule of the nations. The “ten horns” therefore did not only relinquish the power of the king, but also the power of the rule of Christianity and Christ. They gave the “beast” the power to rule. In most European countries, the rule of Parliament gradually replaced the rule of the hereditary kings. Where the progress was too slow, people turned to violence, which led to revolutions and wars.

These ten kings that represent the transition to a rule of men, are symbolically, the “ten horns” that reigned in the time from 1284 to 1932, “with the beast”. After 1932 until the time of the ‘1260 days’ (“a short space” – Rev 17:10) the authority of the “beast” became accepted worldwide.

“with the beast”

The words “with the beast” in Rev 17:12 actually indicates the time of about 24 years of transition from kings to the rule of the majority, in the times of the ten nations, but also connects to Revelation, chapter 13:13-18 in which I connected the development of the “beast coming up out of the earth” to the time 1266 to 1932.

The ruling of the nations

The reason why I am now bringing the time of “one hour” in Revelation, that I believe relates to the transition from the rule of kings to the rule of the majority by law in the twentieth century and the present time, is because I have measured the time of the “forty and two months” (Rev 11:2) from the sign of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016 and the star formation, that relates to Rev 12:1 on 23 September 2017 to the time of the “a thousand two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3).

One hour

I have shown on this Forum that, I believe, because the pandemic started in 2020, that because the time measure of “one hour” appears three times in Revelation, chapter 18, as well as the measure of “one day” (Rev 18:8 “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day”) we are possibly since 2020 in both the time of “one hour” as well as the time of the “a thousand two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3).

“one hour” repeated three times. Rev 18:10; 17 and 19.

Rev 18:10 “In one hour is thy judgement come”

Rev 18:17 “For in one hour so great riches is come to nought”

Rev 18:19 “For in one hour is she made desolate”

Three times

Because Revelation reveals the end time in a sequence to “three” (“woe ,woe, woe”) and the sounding of the final three trumpets, the repetition of the words “one hour” in Revelation Chapter 18, possibly also relate to the final time measures.

The words “one hour” reveal God’s knowledge of the course that the ruling of the nations would take.

Repetition

Because Revelation is very accurate and very precise with its words, one has to take into account that Revelation connects the time of the “one hour” of the ten kings in history to the present time of “one hour” through the repetition of the words “one hour”.

Bringing the time measures together at the present time

In the days

I am worried that some great event is going to take place in the near future. I say this because if my measure of the “’1260 days” is correct then we may be according to Rev 10:7 “But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished” and we soon await the time of the sounding of the seventh trumpet.

The “one hour” of 24 years would therefore be approx. 1996 to 2020.
The time of “days”, the “1260 days” (Rev 11:3) from the star formation of 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021.

Woe, woe, woe

It is essential that at this point in time, that we have to take a closer look at the words “woe, woe, woe” in Revelation.

Revelation connects the words “woe woe woe” to the time of the sounding of the last three trumpets.
Rev 8:13 “And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying in a loud voice, woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!”

Rev 12:12

Revelation uses the word “woe” in just one other position, beside in connection with the trumpets and that is in Rev 12:12 “Therefore rejoice ye heavens and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he has but a short time.”

In the above verse Revelation
connects the time of the “short time” to the time of “woe”.

Therefore, the time of “short season” (Rev 12:12) is also a time of one of the soundings of the last three trumpets.

After a thousand years.

Rev 20:3 qualifies the intense activity of the Devil after “a thousand years”. Rev 20:3 “And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season”.

The “threescore days” of the “1260 days”

The outcome of the election in USA in 2021

Because I believe that my measure of the “1260 days” is correct and because the entire world in 2021 focussed on the outcome of the election in the USA and have to draw attention to the fact that on the day of the beginning of the first threescore days that began on 6 January 2021, there was an uprising in Washington.

At what would be the time of the end of the second “threescore days” (15 February 2021) and the time of the triple conjunction (Mercury, Venus and Jupiter) 13 February 2021, an important vote was taken in the Senate of the USA.

Is God indicating retaking the “power” (Rev 11:15)?

Is Revelation indicating that the time has come that God is retaking the power of the ruling of the nations? Can Revelation possibly be so accurate?

The rider on the White horse

Readers of my books and this website will know that the time of the opening of the first seal and rider on the white horse (Rev 6:1-2) is AD216. After this time in the first millennium AD, the Christian faith spread West, and kings of the nations in Europe were converted to the Faith.

In Revelation, Chapter 19:11 again a white horse, and he that sits on it is “Faithful and True” (Rev 19:11).

To the West

Are the “threescore days” of the “1260 days” (Rev 11:3) of Revelation indicating through happenings in the West and the second appearance of the rider on the white horse that we must, before the nations finally gather to Armageddon (Rev 16:16,19:19 and 20:8) look to the ruling of the nations in the West to find the indication that God will retake the power? Have we reached the short season that the rule of the nations can no longer cope with the onslaught of Satan (Rev 20:3)?

Revelation coming together

Because the time measures and words of Revelation are coming together, and the nations are suffering the ravages of plague (Rev 16:21) this could be so.

Venus- the morning star

Rev 22:16 “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

Forty and two months

Because the planet Venus was part of the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter in the skies on 27 August 2016, I believe that to be the sign of Matthew 24:30. It is also the indication of the beginning of the “forty and two months” of Rev 11:2.

1260 days

Because Venus was part of the planetary trio on 13 February 2021, this sign in the sky is of significance.

No longer will the holy city, the new Jerusalem be trodden under foot (Rev 11:2 and 21:2). No longer will the true witnesses, (“two witnesses”) be clothed in sackcloth (Rev 11:3).
When there is time no longer to be measured

Chapter 10

The mighty angel that comes down from heaven (Rev. 10:1) also speaks to John (Rev 10:11). This mighty angel speaks to John but is also indicative of the mighty angel that reveals the power of Almighty God in the end time.

Earth and sea

The angel that had his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the earth (Rev 10:2 and 8) – This is a very, very powerful revelation. This angel by his actions shows (1) how powerful he is and (2) and through his action reveals and indicates the power of God in the last days when the seventh angel is about to begin to sound (Rev 10:7).

Time no longer

The mighty angel in Revelation
Because we can now understand this chapter and can place it at the time when “there should be time no longer” (Rev 10:6), Chapter 10 is about both the angel that is about to speak to John, but also the mighty angel that takes control in the end time. (He shows how God connects to time past, time in the future and present time. Revelation is about the time of John, ca AD92, about God’s control of the ruling of the nations over some almost two thousand years, and also about the time of the coming together of the meaning of the visions as seen by John.)

The angel is powerful because he stands in the vision with one foot on the sea and one foot on the earth. In the end time the beast coming up out of the sea and the beast coming up out of the earth have been revealed. So, this angel is indicating that God is ultimately also in control of also the forces of evil on earth.

How near Armageddon?

Because it seems that we may be at the end of the “1260” days, and God is about to retake the power, we await a following ‘sign’ from God. As I have said before, it is only known to God how much time remains for the gathering and outcome of Armageddon (Rev 14:20 “a thousand and six hundred furlongs”).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]