Blessed is he...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 14, 2021 at 07:10:44:

Blessed is he…

Because the plague is still with us

It is now June 2021 and the plague is still with us, even after the measuring of the 1260 days. Presently there is a surge of the plague in Africa and other areas globally.

Verification

Many who read this Forum will, at this point in time, wonder if my measure of the 1260 days can possibly be correct. I have found in my journey these past some 25 years, that Revelation has through its words verified its meaning. It seems as if Revelation also does this with the measure of 1260 days.

As I showed in a previous post the times of the “threescore days” according to my understanding fell on the times 6 January 2021, the day of the uprising at the Capitol. The start of the second score (twenty days) fell on the date of a vote in the Senate. This is of significance because it seems that we may have reached the point that God will retake the power from the “’beast” (Rev 13:7) in the ruling of the nations. The third score (twenty) days ended on 6 March 2021.

The casting of the vials

In my understanding of Revelation, it seems that the end sections of the casting of the fifth, sixth and seventh vials happen at the end time, and more or less the same time. I say this because Revelation may also be verifying the 1260 days.

The fifth vial

In the end time the globe is the realm of Satan

Revelation 16:10 King James Version

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain.

The “seat of the beast” relates to Rev 9:11 which substantiates that in the end time the ruling of the nations is the realm of Satan, that is the destroyer of the Faith and the inhabitants of the earth.

Rev 9:11
“’And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon (destroyer), but in the Greek tongue Apollyon.”

The sixth vial

Revelation 16:15-16 King James Version

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The words “Behold I come as a thief” indicates the Return or a definite sign that the Return of Jesus Christ is imminent.

The following verse is of significance.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

In verse 16, Revelation indicates the Hebrew language.

Now that I believe that we have reached the time of the 1260 days of Revelation 11:3, and therefore the end time we should now refer to the words of Jesus Christ regarding the end time.

Matthew 24:15 King James Version

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 12:11 King James Version

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Readers will note that there is an extra 30 days in the number from Daniel 12:11, compared with Rev 11:3.

Israel

As it happens on 5 April 2021 the President of Israel met with all elected parties to receive their nominations for prime minister.

Blessed is he

Because Revelation places such emphasis on the meaning and accuracy of words (Rev 22:19-20), the fact that Revelation uses the words “blessed is he” in Rev 16:15 that is also used in Dan12:12 there is the possibility that Revelation is indicating in Rev 16:15 the beginning of the 1335 days of Daniel 12:12.

Daniel 12:12 King James Version

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Central message

Revelation has the central message that we are made king and priest unto God and his Father (Rev.1:6).

King and priest of the order of Melchizedek is also central in the Old Testament.

Psalm 110:4-6

4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

Verification through meaning and understanding.

After all that I have said on this Forum, the central message of Revelation in 2021 is that believers must understand that their sins have been washed by the blood of Christ and because of this “made us kings and priests unto God and his Father” (Rev 1:6). These words in the first chapter of Revelation, written down by John in c AD 92, already indicate that anyone living who believes in the redeeming blood of Christ is spiritually free and given by the power of God the distinction of “king and priest”.

Global rule

In history the Christians were ruled by Christian kings. There was unity of church and state. Today the nations are mostly globally ruled by candidates elected through popular vote. This situation Revelation reveals was allowed by God. Rev 17:17 “For God hath put it in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.” As Revelation has revealed through the “beast coming up out of the sea” and “the beast coming up out of the earth” the ruling by the ‘weight’ of the majority (the symbol of the scale – pair of balances- carried by the rider on the black horse. Rev. 6:5). When that majority is overtaken ultimately by the rule of the Destroyer (Rev 9:11), and in the eyes of God mankind can no longer maintain a balance to overcome the power of Satan then the Trinity symbolically the Rider on the white horse, who is Faithful and True (Rev 19:11) retakes the “power” of the ruling of the nations from the “beast” (Rev 13:4-5).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]