Further verification

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 12, 2021 at 05:11:10:

Further verification

It is essential to take note as to where all references given in this post appear in Revelation.

Ultimately all the chapters of Revelation contribute to the final understanding. One way this is achieved is through the repetition of words.

A knowledge of my analysis of Revelation in 2020, that is found on this Forum, is necessary to understand my present train of thoughts.

In the days..

Because it seems that we may be in the last days, I believe that every possible verification of understanding of the final sections of Revelation should now be considered. I say this for if any significant happening should take place in the near future, we are able to place it within the context of Revelation.

Numbers in Revelation, it now seems, relate to understanding of the meaning of Revelation. I believe they confirm understanding.

The number of the army of the horsemen

In this post I wish to highlight Rev 9:16 “And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand; and I heard the number of them.”

This verse comes from the section of the angel sounding the sixth trumpet.

Rev 9:13-16

Rev 9:13 “And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.”

A voice from the four horns of the golden altar.

Rev 9:13 “And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God”

(The time of “altar”, I believe to be about 12 years, measuring from about 2008)

The word “voice” indicates that God is giving a time measure relating to “the altar” (see also Rev 8:1-3 and 14:18 where the word “altar” is used)

The repetition of certain words in Revelation

The repetition of words in Revelation can indicate the same time. Therefore, where the word “altar” is used one can determine how God is bringing the chapters that all lead to the time of the end, together.

Time of judgement

There is possible that the third wave of the pandemic may coincide with the words of Rev 14:18, which is about the third angel mentioned concerning the reaping of the earth.

Rev 14:18 “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe”

Through the repetition of the word “altar” and “came out of the altar” in Rev 14:18, it can mean that the time of “the space of half an hour” (Rev 8:1) is drawing to an end.
Rev 16:7 seems to confirm that the time of “altar” is also a time of judgment

Rev 16:7 “And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.”

The four angels

Rev 9:15 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

Since I opened this Forum in 2000, I have often referred to the “four angels” of Rev 7:1 and 9:14, with regards to the great Cat.5 windstorms that raged over the oceans.
Now, I believe, we have greater understanding. Readers will recall the record of 30 storms that developed in the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season. 2020 was also the fifth above average season since 2016. A record 7 major (Cat 3+) hurricanes occurred in 2020 (a record tied with major hurricanes in 2005).

The word “number”

The year 2020
[The word “number” in Revelation can indicate or verify time in years. (See also Rev 13:17-18).
Time in years indicated by the word “number”
Rev 13:17-18 “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
Through the understanding of Rev 13:11-18, I believe, we know that the “number of a man” indicates time in years.
I believe Rev 13:11-18 indicates discoveries and happenings in certain years from 1266 to 1992. Readers should refer to the analysis of chapter 13 in the Q&A section of this website.
The “number” of Rev 13:18 could only be discovered through the meaning of Rev 13:11-16.]

Rev 9:15 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

27 February 2020

Readers will recall that I placed my understanding of the hour, day, month and year, of Rev 9:15 at 27 February 2020. (Refer to the post “Revelation written for now” 16 May 2020).
(To recap: I established the “hour” from my understanding of “one hour” (Rev 17:12 and Rev 18:10). The “day” in the measure of “1260 days” (Rev 11:3) from the star formation on 23 September 2017. The “month” from the measure of forty and two months (Rev 11:2) from time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016. And the “year” (Rev 9:15) 2020, which was about 24 years after 1996, two thousand years after the birth of Christ calculated from 4BC with calendar adjustment over 2000 years.)

Rev 7:1-4

Rev “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed; and there were sealed an hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of Israel.”

Because I believe the time of the release of the four angels has now been revealed through happenings in the heavens and on earth, and words of Revelation; therefore from 2020 we can likely see greater damage to earth, sea and trees (Rev.7:2-3). We can know through Revelation that God is fully aware of climate change at the present time.

For to slay the third part of men

If the ‘hour’, ‘month’, ‘day’ and ‘year’ are 27 February 2020, are the happenings of early 2020, going to lead the nations to Armageddon? It could therefore be the pandemic itself or the dramatic pressure on world commerce and trade brought about by the pandemic.

Rev 9:16 “And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.”

Two hundred thousand thousand

I understand the number “two hundred thousand thousand” to relate to the “two hundred” in the number “1260 days” in Rev 11:3. The “thousand thousand” to the understanding that the past two thousand years are revealed in Revelation as two entities of “a thousand years.”

This verse I believe to be amazing. Revelation seems to be confirming the time of 27 February 2020. On that day we would know that we were in the 200 days.

The “two hundred” in Rev 9:16 indicates that it is in the time of the 200 days that the four angels were loosed (Rev 7:1 and 9:14). We saw record storms in the Atlantic Ocean.

“Thousand thousand”

The words “thousand thousand” indicate the time of two thousand years. Readers will recall my analysis of Revelation, chapters 12 and 20 with the knowledge that two periods of “a thousand years” are indicated. Revelation seems to verify that after two thousand years after the coming of the Christ, by 2020, we would have the knowledge to understand the meaning of Revelation.

Take note: In the following seven verses Revelation symbolically and literally confirms the time of the two thousand years and the 200 days.

Thousand thousand

Rev 9:17-19
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
Horses

The above verses, I believe symbolically indicate all the wars fought for two thousand years, since the coming of the Christ, because of the use of the word “horses”. The horses of the Apocalypse connected to the years c216, c790, 1896 and 1947. The words “breastplates” and “jacinth” indicate the fighting for “Faith” because the jacinth stone is the stone of the eleventh foundation of the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:20). Wars fought by kings and later the wars fought for liberation.

(Verse 9:18 seems to foretell the final war, because of the repetition of the word “fire” and the word “brimstone” in Rev 19:20 and 21:8.)

In Rev 9:19, the words, “mouth” and “tails were like unto serpents” signify also the influence of the beast and Satan in the wars of the nations in the past two thousand years.

Armageddon, ultimately, a culmination of the wars for ruling of the nations indicated by the riders of the Apocalypse?

Thousand, thousand

Rev 9:17-19 seem to represent in the symbolism of the horses and Revelation the time of the two thousand years in broad terms. Therefore, I believe, “thousand thousand” symbolically relating and confirming time and meaning in Revelation.

Rev 9:20-21

Rev 9:20 “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

These verses seem to reflect the 200 days: 20 June 2020 to 5 Jan 2021. Note the use of the word “plagues”. It is the time of plagues. It seems to be the world “in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound” (Rev 10:7 which is also part of the “second woe”).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]