Weather change

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 30, 2021 at 17:37:18:

Weather Change

Readers must have their copies of the book Revelation open in order to see where references appear.

I believe that we should at this point in time turn to the words of Jesus Christ.

So shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:37-39

37 “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

We know that the earth will never again be destroyed by water. God gave this promise to Noah after the Great Flood.

Flash flooding

Because flash flooding is now occurring in the time that I believe we are “in the days”, this can be what is indicated in Matthew 24:37-39.

1260 days (Rev 11:3)

According to my understanding of Revelation the “1260 days” came to an end on 6 March 2021. I have illustrated this in a previous post.

It is of the greatest significance that at the present moment leading scientists are astounded at the amount of rain that fell in particularly China and Germany in July 2020. The pouring torrents of water gave the local residents almost no time to flee.

Keepeth his garments

I believe that this is where what is happening presently (residents no time to flee from the torrents of rain water) connects to the words of Chapter 16:15 “Behold I come as a thief; Blessed is he that watches and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”

Accuracy of Revelation

Readers will recall that in a previous post I said that through the words “Blessed is he” in Rev 16:15, I believe, that we are also possibly in the time of the 1335 days of Dan12:12 “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.”

Take note. I believe this is of vital significance that in Rev 16:15, and at the present time, both the time of “days” and persons suddenly taken away can be brought together. Also the words of Christ in Matthew 24:37-39 concerning a form of flood as a time of realization that the Return is at hand.

Record number of hurricanes in the Atlantic in 2020.

Because of the record number of hurricanes in the Atlantic in 2020, and it is said in Rev 7:1and 9:15 that great wind shall blow in the time that the “hour”, “day”, “month” and “year” can be measured, times that I believe could be established in 2020, I believe that that which we are witnessing at the present time is weather change as a result of man’s doing and intervention by God. I say this because of the surprise of scientists as to the rapid change of amounts of water that are falling from the skies and causing flash floods. Also, because it is said in Rev.11:18 “and should destroy those who destroy the earth”. We know today that the activities of man, have since the industrial revolution, contributed to weather change.

At the present time Eastern Russia is experiencing the driest summer in 150 years.

Fires have devastated Siberia in recent years and particularly this summer. The western USA and Canada likewise are experiencing heatwaves and burning forests. These fires are heating the air and moisture is sustained in the air resulting in heavy rainfall in short periods of time.

This is why, I believe, the seventh angel casts the seventh bowl of vial into the “air” Rev 16:17.

Weather change and prediction

In other words we are going to see signs of climate change in the time to come, but these are also, with the knowledge of Revelation signs predicted in Revelation.

The Earth not destroyed by water

Because the earth is not going to be destroyed by water we shall have to consider the last signs in Revelation as having symbolic and spiritual meaning. The Return is therefore going to be much sooner than the catastrophe of climate change that science predicts.

Flash flooding

That which we are witnessing in global weather at the present time seems to further verify the words and understanding of Revelation.

Flash floods with devastating consequences have happened in numerous countries since March 2021.

Deadly floods in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium: large areas swamped by torrents of rainwater; China: Heaviest rain ever observed in the country: 7.9 inches in one hour.

Every chapter in Revelation contributes to the understanding of the last days.

Readers must bear I mind that every chapter in Revelation contributes to the final understanding. Consider the word “mighty” in Revelation. I believe the word “mighty” reflects the present time and the Trinity retaking power.

In the days..

Because I believe we are “’in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound” (Rev 10:7) I wish to illustrate how Revelation links meaning to a specific time through the repetition of the word: “mighty”.

A sudden event

Because I believe that a sudden event in the time to come may catch us unawares, I wish to illustrate through the repetition of the word “mighty”, how Revelation brings together the happenings of the time 2020/21 and the time to come.
Believers can know that they need not fear, for God has always been and is in control of all that is taking place on earth and has prepared a place in the Eternal City for His people.

Mighty wind

Rev 6:13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.”
“And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth”. The word “earth” here relating to “earth” denoting mankind having been misled by the “beast coming up out of the earth.” In 2020 the nations largely no longer regard the stars and star formation as revealing prophecy, but are seen as objects of space. It is a time of weather change (“untimely figs”) and greater windstorms.

Through the repetition of the word “mighty” in the following verses in Revelation, I believe, reveals how the Trinity indicates what is to happen in the time to come.

Mighty angels

The Trinity now takes over the “power” on earth (Rev 11:17;19:1).

Rev 10:1

Rev 10:1 “And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:”

As I have shown on this Forum, we are in the days that the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet. This is said in Rev 10:7 and the Trinity has now taken over the power on earth.

Great earthquake
Rev 16:18

Rev16:18 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.”
A great earthquake may be the following sign. It may be the same one mentioned in Rev 11:13.

Judgement of Babylon the Great
Rev 18:10 and 21

Rev 18:10 “Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.”

Rev 18:21

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.”

In my understanding of Revelation, I measured the “one hour” from about 1996 to 2020. I believe, we can know that all that is presently happening to the great global village, Babylon the Great, and shall happen, is according to God’s righteous Judgment.

Rev 19:6

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth”.

The words “voice of mighty thunderings” relate to God’s time measures that at the present time are being brought together. I believe God has brought the time of “1230 days” Rev 11:3, and “in the days” Rev 10:7 together in 2021.

2 Thessalonians1: 6-7

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]