The repetition of words confirm time and meaning

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 31, 2021 at 11:03:56:

The repetition of words confirm time and meaning.

(It is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear)

Weather change

Readers may think that I am moving too quickly ahead as the signs of weather change may subside for a while. Life must go on. The purpose of this post is to again indicate how I believe Revelation brings together its message through the repetition of words.

(The world has recently witnessed the devastating flash flooding in Tennessee USA)

Revelation 16:15-16

15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”

On this Forum I have shown how I believe Rev 16:15 can relate to the present time. It seems that we are in the time of “in the days” (Rev 10:7 and relating to the measure of “1260 days” in Rev 11:3) and “keepeth his garments” relating to the time of severe weather change where persons have no time to flee from flash floods and fires ignited by increasing global temperatures.

Repetition of the words “temple” and “altar”

Measure the temple and the altar.

Rev 11:1 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.”
The above verses indicate that the “temple” and the “altar” must be measured. I have shown on this Forum that I believe both these measures have come to an end. The reason that I am saying this here, is because I believe Revelation gives an indication of what is about to happen in the time to come.

Forty and two months.

As I have shown on this Forum, I believe the “forty and two months” measured from 27 August 2016 to 27 February 2020. The “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” measured from 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021.

“Out of the temple” and “out of the altar”.

It seems that the words “out of the temple” and “out of the altar” reveal the times of the end of the measures of “forty and two months” and “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days”.

Rev 14:14-18

14” And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.”

Time of the pandemic

Because I believe, the times of the “forty and two months” and the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (the times of the measures of “temple” and “altar”) came to an end in the time of the pandemic, the reaping of the earth likely relates to these times.

In the present time

The correlations that I have presented, so far indicate that the understanding of Revelation is now in the present time and its message is global.

Fire

Note in Rev 14:18 that the angel that comes out of the altar has the power over fire.

The decade from 2010 to 2019 was the hottest since records began in the1880’s. The measure of “altar”, I believe came to an end on 6 March 2021, and since that time we have seen more fires burn in numerous places because of global warming. According to media reports, the present fires in Siberia are larger than the rest of the fires on the planet put together.

Winepress

I believe that the repetition of the word “winepress” is of significance at this point in time. The wrath of God is indicated by the word “winepress”. The repetition gives some indication of how this is going to be revealed to us.
The word “winepress” is used three times in Revelation.

Twice in Rev. 14:19 and 20.

KJV

Rev 14:19 “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

Revelation 14:19-20

New International Version

19 “The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.”

Outside the city

Which city?

The winepress is trodden outside the city. “Outside the city” can mean outside what Revelation regards as the “that great city Babylon” (Rev 18:10). Considering that Revelation 14:19 and 20 follows after the angels coming out of the temple and the altar, and these times have come to an end we are likely moving into the time that “the winepress was trodden”. That which is going to happen “outside the city” is likely soon to be revealed.

Furlongs

Because the length and breadth of the (holy) “city”, (New Jerusalem) is measured in “furlongs” (Rev 21:16 (KJV)) or “stadia’’ (NIV), I believe it is of the greatest significance that Revelation uses this measure in Rev 14:20. The use of the word “furlongs” in Rev 14:20 is the important indication that measures on earth finally become measures of the (holy) “city” (Rev 21:16). The spiritual meaning being that those within the Faith on earth, spiritually transfer to the Holy City

Revelation reveals that “winepress” indicates the Trinity retaking the power.

Rev 19:11-16

11 “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

After the time of “temple” and
“altar”

The above verses, I believe, indicate through the repetition of the word “winepress” that we are now in the time after the time of “temple” and “altar”, therefore the present time and the time to come. It is also the time of the nations gathering to Armageddon (Rev.16:16) because of what follows in Rev 19:17-21.

(The above verses (Rev 19:11-16) also indicate through the symbolism of the words the total time of the two millennia and the time of the unity of Church and state under the rule of kings. This is indicated through the words “on his head were many crowns” (Rev 19:12). Also, the total time from the Creation is indicated by the words “The Word of God” that comes from John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.”)

Rev 19:17-19

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Saying to all the fowls

We have to take note of the words, “Saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven” because of the effects of climate change on the migrations of birds at the present time.

Gathered together

Note the positions and repetition of the words “gathered together” in Rev 16:16; 19:19 and 20:8.

The “thousand years”

I have shown on this Forum that I believe that the “thousand years” repetition in Revelation 20:1-7, can be understood once the total Revelation is connected to time and its meaning revealed. My analysis of Revelation, Chapter 12 on this Forum shows that through the repetition of certain words (used also in other chapters) Revelation confirms and verifies its time measures. I believe, therefore there is little doubt that we are in the time of the ‘gathering together’ as used in Revelation. The repetition of the words “gathered together” indicate the same time.

Rev 20:7-8

7 “And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]