Coincidence or Biblical revelation?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 10, 2021 at 06:22:40:

Coincidence or Biblical revelation

I am now considering Revelation in its entirety. Because I believe that the position of words in the chapters of Revelation reveal meaning, take note where verses that are referred to appear in Revelation.

Revelation 12

Rev 12:1

“And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:”
Readers will recall that I connected this verse to the star formation in the heavens on 23 September 2017.

“1260 days” (Rev 11:3) from 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021

It was after this date, 23 September 2017 that I measured the “thousand, two hundred and threescore days” of Revelation Rev.11:3, from 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021. (The reason that I did this was because I believe that 27 February 2020 was the “day” that connected “an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year” Rev 9:15). I explained this on this Forum in 2020.

Rev 11:3

“And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” I believe that this verse conveys that by 6 March 2021, the “two witnesses” are no longer clothed in sackcloth because the prophecy of Revelation can now be connected to present time and true believers can know that the Lord God Almighty has taken the power on earth (Rev 11:17).

This understanding is substantiated by Rev 13:4-5

“Forty and two months”

4 “And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”

The power of the “dragon” and the “beast” come to an end at the end of the “forty and two months” which I believe was 27 February 2020, when the “hour, and a day, and a month and a year” were brought together. The reason for this being that the time measures of Revelation can be brought together and is an indication that the Trinity takes power on earth. I measured the “forty and two months” from the sign of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016 to 27 February 2020. I believe the Venus-Jupiter conjunction to relate to the “sign” of Rev 15:1 that indicates the time of the revelation of the last three vials cast by the last three angels Rev 16:10-21 and the wrath of God (Rev 16:19).

In the days

I have recently explained on this Forum that I believe that we are now “in the days” (Rev 10:7). Because there has been an eruption in the mountain on the island of La Palma at the present time that I believe the book Revelation (“the scroll when it is rolled together”) can be understood and we are “in the days” of Rev 10:7, it is interesting to note that seismic swarms were first indicated on the island in October 2017.

Rev 12:16 “The earth opened her mouth”

Earthquake on La Palma in October 2017

The island of La Palma has had quite a lot of historical seismicity as a result of volcanic activity. Since the 1980’s it has recorded very few earthquakes. However, in October 2017 seismic swarms, with about 300 earthquakes were detected at a depth of about 25 km. In February 2018, there were 1000 deeper earthquakes. In both cases very little magnitude and only a small part of them could be located. After that localized seismicity was low.

Cumbre Vieja

An earthquake swarm happened on 11 September 2021 before the eruption started in Cumbre Vieja on 19 September 2021.

At about the same time. Coincidence or Biblical revelation?

Because the star formation that reflects Rev 12:1 occurred on 23 September 2017 and the first seismic activity on la Palma occurred at about the same time (October 2017); and Revelation 12 starts with words that seem to describe the star formation, and has the words of the penultimate verse Rev12:16 “the earth opened her mouth” (and I must add, taking my entire understanding of Revelation into account) these two happenings at about the same time may be what Revelation indicates by the words of Rev 12:16 “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth” in that a happening on earth occurred (the first indications of earthquake and eruption on La Palma October 2017) at about the same time as a time measure (the “1260 days” of Revelation 11:3 and 12:6).

The flood that the dragon cast out of its mouth

Rev 12:16 “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood, which the dragon cast out of his mouth.”

The words “the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth”, being the belief and premise that all the weather change, and flood, that we are presently seeing globally is solely the course of evolution on earth and the activities of man, and not under the control of the Trinity.

God omnipotent

My understanding of Revelation requires the belief that God, the Father knew of every happening of earth and the universe, the sea and every activity of mankind at the present time, from the time that John wrote down the visions that he saw on Patmos to the present day.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]