Ongoing eruption

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 20, 2021 at 16:21:18:

Ongoing eruption

A significant fact

It is a significant fact that the seismic swarms started at Cumbre Vieja (October 2017) at about the time of the star formation of 17 September 2017.

I am almost sure

Taking my entire understanding of the book Revelation into account, and the time that Cumbre Vieja started showing signs of activity, I am almost one hundred percent sure that the words of Rev. 12:16 “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth” relates to an earthquake or volcano at the present time. That volcano and earthquake can be Cumbre Vieja.

Ongoing eruption

The Cumbre Vieja seismic activity, that started at what I believe to be at the same time as the measure of the “1260 days” (Rev 11:3 and 12:6), and erupted on 19 September 2021, in the time that I believe (and as I have recently explained on this Forum) Revelation reveals as the time of “in the days” (Rev. 10:7), it has to be noted that Cumbre Vieja has now been erupting for nine weeks (two months). The average time for volcanoes to erupt is about seven weeks. The seismic activity and eruptions are ongoing and intensifying. At present there is no indication that these will end soon.

I need to give warning

Because I believe, that the Trinity, has given me insight into the understanding of the book Revelation, I need to give warning. The information in the chapters of the book Revelation is coming together and I believe a sign will be given. Because I believe that the book, ‘The Revelation of Jesus Christ’ in the Bible is referred to as the “scroll” in Rev 6:14, and the when the scroll is rolled together (the meaning has been revealed) there will be a sign relating to islands and mountains.

Rev 6:14 “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”

See also Rev 16:20.

Rev 16:20 “And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.”

More than this I cannot say at this point in time. We shall have to see what is going to be revealed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]