Gather the clusters of the vine of the earth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 24, 2022 at 05:18:55:

Gather the clusters of the vine of the earth

It is essential to see in which chapters references mentioned, appear in the book Revelation.

Once again, because I believe that God has revealed the meaning of “a loud cry” (Rev.14:18) and it indicates the kingdom of heaven (Mat. 25:1), as I explained in recent posts, one has to take a closer look at the verses Rev 14:18-20. These verses seem to reveal why the former Christian nations of Europe and the West now seek war.

The clusters of the vine of the earth

Rev 14:18 “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.”

In the time after the altar is measured, that is beyond 6 March 2021, God compares the nations of the present time to the clusters of the vine of the earth, that are now fully ripe. They are “of the earth”. In other words, they are followers of all that Revelation has revealed concerning the misleading influences of “the beast coming up out of the earth” (Rev.13:11-18).

Rev 14:19 “And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without (outside) the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”
War

I do not think there can be any doubt that Revelation is indicating that the nations are going to be drawn into war (“blood came out of the winepress” “horse bridles”).

Even unto the horse bridles

The words “even unto the horse bridles” are immensely significant and revealing.

Job 31:6 “Let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know my integrity”

The reference from Job is important because it connects the word “even” to a “balance” (a scale). The words “even unto the horse bridles” reveals that that time has come that the symbolic (horse) riders of the Apocalypse and what they stand for in the book Revelation is what the war is about.

The riders of the Apocalypse and the ruling of the nations

You will recall that the rider on the white horse carrying the bow and wearing the crown was connected to the year AD 216. Then followed the wars and the years of conversion of the nations to the West under a king. The rider on the red horse carrying the sword, connected to AD 790, which signified the centuries of the nations at war under the rule of kings, conflict within nations and churches in Europe and conflict in the conquered lands across the seas. The rider on the black horse, which is connected to the year 1896, carries the balance (scale) which indicates the rule of the nations by the weight of the majority. These years of the opening of the first four seals of the Scroll were revealed to me in the Divine intercession on 22 August 1996.

The war indicated by “blood came out of the winepress” is going to be about the ruling of the nations and the rule by the weight of the ballot. How accurate Revelation is!

The concept of freedom of faith
Rev 14:20 One thousand and six hundred furlongs.

20 And the winepress was trodden without (outside) the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

I think that I can now finally understand the measure of “one thousand and six hundred furlongs”.

The Holy City – The New Jerusalem

In Rev 21:16-17 it is said: “And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he (the angel) measured the city with a reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.”

The measure of a man

According to my understanding the measure of a man, relates to Rev 13:18 and the indication that the understand of the “beast” lies in that it is measured in years. Therefore the “measure of a man” is in “years”.

In Revelation I have found that numbers can only finally be understood when the meaning of the verses are revealed.

The year 422

We are now in the year 2022. If we measure back in years, 1600 years, in history, we come to the year 422. In that year the war ended between Byzantium and Persia. In the negotiations for peace the persecution of Christians in Persia was brought to an end. The peace treaty contained the remarkable stipulation that freedom of religion was to be granted on both sides of the border, for Zoroastrians in the Byzantine Empire and for Christians in Persia.

Drumbeats of war

It seems that the concept of freedom of faith is measured in the 1600 furlongs. It seems that Revelation reveals that the nations have now been given as much freedom as God can allow and therefore “the clusters of the vine of the earth” are fully ripe. The drumbeats of war at the present time among the former Christian nations of Europe and the West are about the ruling of the nations and freedom.

Chapter 12

The Christian Faith

In Chapter 12, the “woman” is the Christian Faith and Church.

Rev 12:16 “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

At the time of global warming and climate change

I believe that the eruptions of Cumbre Vieja and Tonga volcanoes of the present time have helped to reveal the meaning of Revelation and in this way “helped the woman”. These are signs of the end time, that reveal the meaning of the book Revelation, and they are happening at the time that the nations prepare to combat climate change with man’s ingenuity and technological expertise. Knowledge of the Return, casts new light on the perspective of global warming and climate change, and may be what is meant by “and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth”.

Rev 12:17 “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

Final measure and the actual Return on a cloud only known to God

I have shown how I have measured the “temple” and “altar” (Rev 11:1). What we cannot measure is the final measure that is only known to God; these are the ultimate two measures of “three days and a half” (Rev 11:9 and 11:11). The end of the second “three days and a half” is indicated by the Rapture and Resurrection (Rev 11:11 “The spirit of life from God entered into them”). This time measure of “three days and a half”, is, I believe, also indicated in Rev.12:14 as “a time, and times, and half a time”.

Quickly (Rev.11:14; 22:7; 22:12; 22:20)

Cumbre Vieja,Tonga and the drumbeats of war, seem to indicate that things are happening quickly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]