Faithful and True

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 20, 2022 at 03:08:30:

The total understanding of Revelation is coming together

Have the book Revelation open so that you can see how Revelation brings the total message together by the repetition of its words.

Rev 14:19 “And the angel thrust his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God”

“Winepress”

According to my understanding of the book Revelation, if in the near future, the nations should stumble into war in Europe, it is the war that is indicated by the words, “winepress” and “wrath” in the book Revelation. How does Scripture reveal this?
Because I believe that Revelation’s ultimate understanding lies in the repetition of words in its chapters, and these can indicate the same time, the placing of the words “winepress” and “wrath” in Revelation reveal why the nations are now gathering to war.

Rev. 14:18-20

18 “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying: Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

(“earth”: In Rev 14:15-19 Revelation repeats the word “earth” six times. The repetition of the word “’earth” in Rev 14:19 emphasises all that Revelation has revealed concerning “the beast coming up out of the earth” (Rev 13:11-18) and how the nations have been misled.)

Furlong and stadium

The nations are gathering at the time of the Olympic Games

The above section containing the words “winepress” and “wrath of God” was discussed in my previous post. It should be noted that the measure of a “furlong” is the same measure as the Greek measure “stadium”, which was the length at of the race-course at Olympia in ancient Greece. The nations are presently gathering to battle at the time of Olympic Games.

The ultimate accuracy of Revelation is stunning!

The Rider on the white horse who is Faithful and True

As I have shown in my books and on this website, the rider on the white horse in Rev 6:2 is connected to the time AD 216. At the present time, it seems that we can connect the second appearance of the rider on the white horse in Rev 19:11 to the present time. This can be done through the repetition of the words “day” and “year” in a reference from Isaiah.

Rev 19:11-16

Rev 19:11 “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Rev 19:13 “The Word of God”

Reference from Isaiah

“red in thine apparel” (Isaiah 63:2)

“For the day of vengeance is in my heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.” (Isaiah 63:4)

Isaiah 63:1-4 “Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in my heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.”

In the above reference from Isaiah, the words “red in thine apparel” (verse 2) combines with the times of “the day of vengeance” and “the year of my redeemed” (verse 4). I have shown on this Forum that I believe that we are in the days that the seventh angel is about to sound the seventh trumpet (Rev 10:7) and that the words “1600 furlongs” (Rev 14:20) indicate the time of the 1600 years 422 to 2022 (Rev 21:16-17;13:18 The 'number of man' is measured in years).

The present time

Through the words in Rev 19:15 “and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God”, and “with a vesture dipped in blood” (Rev 19:13) that also references to Isaiah, chapter 63:2; and the knowledge that Revelation has revealed the present time as the “days” that the seventh angel is about to sound the seventh trumpet (Rev 10:7) and the year 2022 in Rev 14:20, (that references in Isaiah 63:4) I believe Revelation reveals that the second appearance of the rider on the white horse (Rev 19:11) indicates that now in 2022 the nations gather to war in Europe and it is the time that God the Father, the Son and the Spirit are going to reveal that He is Faithful and True.

The remnant of the seed of the woman

Because I believe that the words “winepress” and “wrath” indicate the present time and all the chapters of Revelation are coming together, it seems that the second mention of the rider on the white horse in Chapter 19, indicates that there is a Spirit within “the remnant” (Rev. 12:17) of the seed of the woman gathering to war that is aware of the historic unity of church and state within the nations.

The above words (Rev.19:15-16) are followed in Rev 19:19, that the war is against the “him that sat on the horse”.

Rev 19:17 “And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.”

In the days of the voice of the seventh angel (Rev. 10:7)

It should not be forgotten that Revelation must be regarded as a whole and that, I believe, we are in the days of the voice of the seventh angel when he shall begin to sound. I cannot know if the gathering of the nations to war at the present time will have the outcome according to Rev. 19:20-21. It has to be revealed if the present gathering is ultimately going to include the gathering across the breadth of the earth (Rev 20:8).

Rule all nations with a rod of iron

Rev. 12:5 “And she brought forth a man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”

Lived and reigned with Christ

My books and this Forum have revealed how God, the Father, already knew at the time that the visions were revealed to John on Patmos, the course history would take. This course I believe was directed by the Trinity, and that through the power of the Holy Spirit, some persons who lived, directed this course while they lived on earth. This, I believe is revealed through the words “lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years” (Rev. 20:4).

Total time measured three times

As I have shown on this Forum, and my understanding of Revelation, Chapters 12 and 20, Revelation measures the total time of two thousand years, three times. (The measure of “temple” (Rev. 11:1), the measure of “altar” (Rev.11:1) and the “three days and a half” (Rev. 11:9 and 11:11)). The chapters of Revelation are now coming together and the nations are now gathering to war.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]