The army of the horsemen

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 03, 2022 at 17:09:04:

The army of the horsemen

As I have shown on this Forum, it was only when the stock markets of the world fell on 27 February 2020, as a result of the world-wide realisation that a global plague was imminent, that I realised that we had likely reached the “day” of the “hour, and a day, and a month and a year” of Rev. 9:15.

Insight again.

I was given historic insight into the book Revelation after the Divine Intercession on 22 August 1996, and I wrote the book How Near Armageddon. It was only after 27 February 2020 that I believed that the time had come that I had been given further insight into the correlation of the words of Revelation to the present time.

Unique

I have realised and I have tried to explain in my books and on this website, that Revelation has its own unique way of revealing its message. It seems that present happenings are being revealed within the final time measures of Revelation.

It is for this reason that I am now revisiting the sounding of the sixth trumpet, Rev. 9:13-21.

“Two hundred thousand, thousand” Rev 9:16

The clash of nations in Europe at the present time, that also involves some nations across “the breadth of the earth” (Rev 20:9) has revealed an interesting dimension to the words “the number of the army of the horsemen two hundred, thousand” (Rev 9:16). It seems that this number can relates to time.

Rev 9:13-16

13 “And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.”

The golden altar

Rev 9:13 “A voice from the four horns of the golden altar”

Time and understanding of meaning in Revelation confirmed

By connecting the same words in Revelation (repetition of words and cross referencing), I believe time and understanding of meaning are confirmed.

All positions

According to my insight into Revelation all the positions of the word “altar” in Revelation have now to be taken into account.

The time of the “1260 days” confirmed

The words “a voice from the four horns of the golden altar” reveals that there is reference to the time measure of “altar”, which is the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev.11:3). (The word “voice” (Rev 9:13) refers to the voices of the “seven thunders” in Revelation and substantiates a time measure in Revelation. See Revelation, Chapter 10.) The word “altar” also confirms the time of the final “short season” (Rev 6:11).

The measure of “altar”

As I have shown on this Forum, I believe, the measure of “altar” relates to the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” measured from the day of the star formation (revealed in Rev 12:1), on 23 September 2017 until 6 March 2021.

Therefore, what is said in this section of the sounding of the sixth trumpet involves the time 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021.

The four horns reveal the time of judgement

The mention of the “four horns” is important because Revelation reveals that we are in the time of “judgement”. The horns of the altar in Scripture could be taken hold of by those fleeing judgement (Ex 27:2;1 Kings 1:50-51, 2:28).

“The four angels were loosed”

Revelation indicates that the entire world is involved (“four angels on the four corners of the earth Rev 7:1).

“Which were prepared for an hour, and a day and a month and a year”

I have shown on this Forum that I place this “day” to be 27 February 2020. 27 February 2020 is also relative to the “one hour” (Rev. 18:10); the “forty and two months” (27 August 2016 to 27 Feb. 2020(Rev 11:2)); and the “one thousand two hundred and threescore days (Rev 11:3). Readers can refer back to my posts in 2020 for the full explanation.

Rev 9:16

This brings me to verse 16, that says “And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them”.

The words “the number of the army of the horsemen”.

Time has given greater insight. In the present clash of nations in Europe that may lead to Armageddon, Revelation seems to include all soldiers. It is the army of the “horsemen”. In other words, the fighters for the ideologies and beliefs of all the four riders of the Apocalypse: those who support the rule of Christian kings (Riders on the white and red horses) and those who support the rule by the weight of the majority, (Rider on the black horse carrying the scale and the rider on the pale horse that is Death and Hades).

The time of the final gathering?

The “two hundred” (Rev.9:16), (because the nations are at war after the time of the “altar”) can relate to the time of the “two hundred” days of the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3 and 12:6). Is Revelation revealing that after two thousand years (“thousand, thousand”) in the time from 20 June 2020 until 5 January 2021 (“two hundred”) the (ultimate and final) army of the horsemen were gathering to the conflict that is now happening?

“And I heard the number of them”

Does Revelation use the word “heard” to indicate that the inhabitants of the earth will hear and understand this ‘number’ through world communication systems of the years 2021 and 2022?

“Even unto the horse bridles” (Rev.14:20)

Have we reached the point that the ‘scale’ (scale carried by the rider on the black horse) weighing the majorities of the world’s nations are such that God has to intervene? The present clash of nations in Europe is God now taking control? The words of Revelation 14:20 seem to confirm this. “And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood came of the winepress even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

Through the word “altar” Revelation brings Rev. 9:13-21 and 14:18-20 together.

Fire, smoke and brimstone

Rev. 9:17 “And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.”

Mouths

Note the repetition of the word “mouths”. Revelation reveals through the word “mouths” that global communication will be employed to fuel the confrontation of the final war.
See also Rev 13:5-6.

Rev 9:19 “For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.”

“Hurt”

Revelation uses the word “hurt” to indicate harm done against the “grass of the earth” and the “two witnesses” (Rev. 9:4 and 11:5). In the final confrontation Christians will suffer.

“Repented not”

At this point in time that the ultimate weapons of war are being mentioned, we have to take a closer look at the words “repented not” in Revelation.

God indicates that at some point in time He is going to require repentance.

Rev. 9:20 “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.”

(Note that Revelation indicates the time of plagues.)

Repetition of the words “repented not”
At the present time we have to take particular note of the words “repented not” used in Revelation 16:8-11.

Rev 16:8 “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God which has power over these plagues, and they repented not to give him glory.”
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial on the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness and they gnawed their tongues for pain.
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and sores and repented not of their deeds.”

Through the repetition of the words “repented not” used in Rev. 9:20, 16:9 and 11, Revelation seems to connect the sounding of the sixth trumpet to the fourth and fifth bowls of wrath.

Only time will tell what the repetition of “repented not” relates to and exactly what this cross reference conveys.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]