The mystery of God

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 15, 2022 at 15:12:34:

The mystery of God

(It is absolutely essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear.)

At this point in time that I believe we await the sounding of the seventh trumpet, we have been given insight into what Revelation reveals as the “mystery of God”.

Rev 10:7 “But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he has declared to his servants and prophets.”

The mystery

I believe I can, now that the total meaning of Revelation is coming together, form a concept of what is to be understood by “the mystery of God” (Rev.10:7) as revealed in Revelation.

God and the risen Christ would rule the nations

The time that John was on Patmos c AD 92

At the time that John was on Patmos, and he was instructed by the angel to write down the visions that he saw, God, the Father, already knew the course that the rise of the Christian Church would take in the coming two millennia. Not only did he know this, he would through the power of the Holy Spirit direct the course of the rise of the Church as well as the ruling of the nations.

Through Jesus

Rev.12:5 “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God and to his throne.”

Through the Gospel of Jesus, his life and teachings, Revelation reveals, after the Death and Resurrection of Jesus, the Christ, the risen Christ would with a rod of iron, direct the nations right up to the present time and until the Return.

Good and evil at work on the minds of persons

Revelation reveals the presence of the forces of good and evil at work on the minds of persons. Ultimately it is only the power of God that can preserve man’s soul from the power of evil. God wished that through the book Revelation these must be made known to mankind.

Man given the chance to develop all his talents.

Man was given time to develop all his talents, but even these Revelation reveals were already known at the time of Patmos. This is revealed by the calculation of the time measure of “three hundred, threescore and six years” (Rev.13:18). It was predestined that man would make certain discoveries in certain years. (Read Chapter 14, ‘The beast out of the earth’ in How Near Armageddon on this website). Man would take minerals from the earth and through the knowledge of science would discover great things. This is revealed through the word “earth” as used in Job 28:2 “Iron is taken out of the earth, and brass is molten out of stone”.

Revelation reveals that it would be in these discoveries that Satan would be able to mislead mankind.

Depart from evil

The full understanding of Revelation has been kept sealed until the last days. Believers have been aware that Revelation reveals the struggle between good and evil on the souls of mortals, but how these finally connect with the full understanding of Revelation is only now becoming clear. The reason for this being because the power of evil is presently at its strongest, God wishes that as many as possible should still be saved. We are in the final “little season”.

At this point in time, we must understand that there is a power of evil. Modern man is reminded of what even Job knew in ancient times. Job 28:28 “Behold the fear of the Lord is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.”

The conflict between the forces of good and evil are revealed

Rev 12:7 “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not.”

The forces of evil are presently very strong, but they are not going to prevail. This is revealed in Revelation, Chapters 12 and 20.

Rev.12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

Revelation reveals why this would not happen

The power of evil would not succeed because of the testimony and power of those that carried and presently carry (“two witnesses” Rev Chapter 11) the testimony of Jesus Christ to the world.

Two thousand years

The following verses reveal the power of the Word and ruling of the Christ over the time of two thousand years

Rev 20:1-3

1 “And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 “And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season”

It is only when one realises that these above verses reveal the power of the ruling of the Christ over the time of two thousand years (a ‘thousand years’ repeated in Rev. 20:2-3) and that those that held to the testimony of Christ, and with Christ would determine the course of the nations and keep the forces of evil in check until the final ‘’little season”.

Rev 20: 4-7

4 “And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan will be loosed out of his prison.”

The greatest revelation of the mystery of God for today

To me the understanding of Rev 20:4-5, understood within the context of the entire Revelation is that there are those who lived through the past two millennia (a “thousand years” repeated in 20:4-5) and adhered to their Faith, were the instruments of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit already directed the course of history of the Church and the ruling of the nations as we know it today.

The leadership of the nations

Revelation reveals that God has through the leadership of the nations, and those that held staunchly to their faith, directed the course of history. Through their faith the power of evil was kept in check.

The words of Jesus Christ

Rev. 5:5 “And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof.”

In three days

The words of Christ ultimately reveal the understanding of the measure of “three days and a half” (Rev. 11:9 and 11) in each of the two thousand years since the birth of the Christ.

John 2:19 “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up”. These words of Christ reveal Revelation’s concept of the “three days and a half” measured in each millennium. These words relate to the rise of the Christian Church in the first millennium.

The second millennium

Day and night

Rev. 12:10-11 “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God, day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

I believe that the words “day and night” (Rev.12:10) relate to the words of Jesus Christ (Mat 12:40) concerning his Death and Resurrection, but also to the time (“three days and a half” Rev. 11:9 and 11) of the power struggle within the nations to undermine the message of the power and Salvation through Christ in the second millennium after the Coming of the Christ.

Revelation covers centuries of history in one verse. This is revealed through the words “day and night” in Rev.12:10

Note the word “earth”

Mat 12:40 “For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

I believe the words “day and night” in Rev. 12:10 reveal the time of the struggle of the Faithful in Christ with the forces to undermine the Faith (the beast coming up out of the earth 1266 to 1932) in the time of the second millennium AD.

Hour and a day and a month and a year.

Central to my total understanding of Revelation in the time after the two millennia, is the verse Rev. 9:15.

Rev. 9:15 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day and a month and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

I brought the time measures of ‘hour’, ‘day’, ‘month’ and ‘year’ together on 27 February 2020.

After these time measures are brought together there is going to be conflict (“for to slay the third part of men”).

The calculation of the ‘hour’, ‘day’, ‘month’ and ‘year’

I measured of the ‘temple’ which is forty and two months (Rev 11:2) from the time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction 27 August 2016, until 27 February 2020. It was forty months up to 27 December 2019. The ‘day’, 27 February 2020 was the fall of the stock markets because of the realization of the world plague. See also Rev. 18:8 “Therefore shall her plagues come in one day”. It was also a “day” because of the measure of “a thousand two hundred and threescore days” (Rev. 11:3), which I believe is measured from the star formation that relates to Rev.12:1 on 23 September 2017. Through my knowledge of the time of “one hour” (Rev. 17:12 and 18:10) being about 24 years, the year 2020 was twenty-four years after the year 1996, which was 2000 years after 4BC.

Two thousand years

According to present calculation of time Christ was born in 4 BC. I received the understanding of the times of the opening of the first four seals AD 216, 790, 1896 and 1947, on 22 August 1996, approximately two thousand years later.

Measure the temple and the altar

Therefore, when Rev 11:1-3 says measure the temple and the altar, I believe, it means measure the total time from the birth of Christ until the end of the time of “temple” that is 27 February 2020 and the end of the time of “altar”, that is 6 March 2021.

Leave it out

11:1 "And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

Two measures

The words “but the court which is without the temple leave out” indicates that the measure of temple and the measure of altar are two separate measures of the two thousand years.

Chapter 12

I have shown on this Forum that it was through the understanding of
Revelation, Chapter 12, and the repetition of words that Revelation measures the period of two thousand years three times.

The first is indicated by the words of Rev.12:6 “a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (This is the measure of “altar”.)

The second is revealed by the words of Rev 12.12 “hath but a short time” (This is the measure of “temple”)

The third is revealed by the words “a time, and times and half a time, from the face of the serpent. Rev.12:14”. This time of “a time, times and half a time” is the total predestined time that God determined until the Rapture. This is confirmed in the “three days and a half” (Rev.11:9 and 11).

Rev.11:9-11

9 “And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.”

Three measures of two thousand years

My understanding of the total Revelation and the “mystery of God” is that Revelation, Chapter 20 confirms these three measures of the two thousand years.

The three measures

A thousand years … a thousand years .. and up to the end of the measure “temple” (29 February 2020)

A thousand years .. a thousand years …and up to the end of the measure of “altar” (6 March 2021).

A thousand years .. a thousand years .. and up the predestined time by God “three days and a half” (Rev 11:9 and 11) and “time, and times and half a time” (Rev.12:14).

It is for this reason, I believe, “a thousand years” is repeated six times in Rev. 20:2-7.

Through the power of the Holy Spirit

God has worked through the power of the Holy Spirit with some that lived on earth in order to bring the nations to the point that we are today. They are part of the first resurrection. On them the second death has no power. (Rev.20:6).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]