Revelation and climate change

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 12, 2022 at 06:52:39:

Revelation and climate change

Fires, floods and drought

The scenes of devastation caused by extreme weather (fires and floods) in recent weeks have compelled me to bring present global climatic happenings into relation with my understanding of the book Revelation.

(I am not a scientist so references from the web are observations and published knowledge of research into natural events at the present time.)

Considering what has already been revealed on this website through the understanding of Revelation, I believe that the Trinity already knew in c AD 92, when John was on Patmos, that man would have the present scientific knowledge of 2022.

(Once again, it is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where verses mentioned appear.)

Rev 6:12-14

12 “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black with sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.
13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places”.

As I believe the entire book of Revelation is now coming together (“as a scroll when it is rolled together” Rev.6:14), and as we are seeing clear signs of climate change, possible references to seasonal and climate change should be considered.

Revelation written for the present time

“And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth” (Rev.6:13)

Because I am convinced that Revelation reflects the present time and climate change in its words, the words “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth” reveal also the present time.

These words can have the meaning, within the total context of Revelation (and particularly the use of the word “earth” having significant scope in the entire understanding of Revelation) that the stars of heaven are seen by the inhabitants of the earth in the twenty-first century as objects of space and no longer as linked to Biblical prophecy.

Because I believe, and have shown on this Forum that Revelation is time bound, and that the meaning of Revelation is now in 2022 coming together, these words can, beside meteors, refer to all the space debris, left by man’s endeavours in space exploration and science, that in recent decades have fallen to earth.

It should also be noted that it is said that in 2022 a once-in-a-century space event will create a virtual storm of meteors over North America Nov. 18 and 19. During the
event, Earth will cross the orbit of the Comet Temple-Tuttle. Although the
comet poses no danger to Earth, fragments from its tail will collide with our atmosphere, creating a firestorm of “shooting stars.” This natural sky show, called the Leonid meteor shower, will be the last great storm for 30 years, and the biggest in the 21st century.

Revelation refers to seasonal change on figs.

“Untimely figs” (Rev.6:13)

Seasonal changes are occurring.
Because of climate change, plants in the United Kingdom are flowering an average of 26 days earlier than they did before 1987, a new study finds.

“Mighty wind” (Rev.6:13)

Mighty wind in the time that the scroll is rolled together. In other words, mighty wind when the book Revelation has been opened and understood.

This is confirmed in the words of Rev.7:1-3 and 9:14-15

The winds blowing in the last days will hurt the earth

Rev.7:1-3

1 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.”

God and man

The understanding of the book Revelation reveals that present climate change is predicted. The four angels will release the four winds of the earth.

Because the understanding of the book Revelation is now coming together, we are in the time that the winds are being released in the four corners of the earth (Rev. 7:1-3 and 9:14-15).

The time of the hour, day, month and year.

Rev. 9:14-15 “Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

Note: As I explained in my previous post, according to my understanding of the hour, day, month and year of Rev. 9:15, the day was 27 February 2020. Therefore, I believe Revelation is revealing that because the four angels were released, we would see a definite change in wind speeds after 27 February 2020. Our scientific knowledge confirms this. Greater wind speed, greater rises in temperature and greater and more floods occurring.

Destruction by man (“Should destroy them which destroy the earth”)

Rev.11:18 “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants and prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.”
Revelation reveals that man is also involved.

Scientific study confirms changes in wind patterns and stronger windstorms. Stronger windstorms effect the climate.

Some recent comments taken from the web

Faster winds

“The main cause of wind is differential heating, or the difference in temperature between different areas. The impact of global warming on surface wind speeds is an active area of research. Winds across much of North America, Europe and Asia have been growing faster since about 2010.”

Wind patterns

“The data are so clear. Our work is consistent with modern observations, and suggests that wind patterns will change with climate warming.”

Why is it getting more windy?

“The new study points to large, natural climate cycles as the likely culprit. Using models to investigate the factors that influence the behaviour of global winds, the researchers found that big climate patterns — which affect temperatures in certain parts of the world — have a major influence on wind speeds.”

Trade winds

“The strong trade winds due to the La Nina push more moisture toward the Australian coast resulting in warmer than normal surface waters.”

Changes in wind patterns also effect rainfall

“Scientific analysis found that changes in persistent wind patterns can lead to large changes in net precipitation. The authors also reported that contrasts in net precipitation between regions increase by 2% to 5% with each 1°C warming of global temperature.”

“As the Earth's atmosphere gets warmer, it holds more moisture, making downpours more intense.”

Revelation and scientific study

Because I believe Revelation has indicated the date of 27 February 2020 as the point that wind speed is going to pick up and scientific study shows that temperature increases are now being broken by 2 to 3 degrees, whereas in the past it was fractions of degrees: Greater fires rage in summer heat. Greater storms and sudden floods are happening globally at a faster rate.

The world will not again be destroyed by water, but flooding will be a sign before the Rapture.

The words of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:37-40

37 “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

It should now be borne in mind that the above words of Jesus Christ seem to indicate the Rapture in the time after floods occur.

Three days and a half

Here it should be noted that Revelation brings the time of the “three days and a half” (Rev.11:11) into relation with the Rapture.

Rev.11:11 “And after three days and a half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and great fear fell upon them which saw them”.

Great hail a sign of the end

Rev.11:18-19

18 “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”

Rev 16:21

21 “And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”

(The above verse Rev.16:21 that combines the ultimate time of plague and climate change (“great hail”) is substantiated by recent research that even now man’s ability to withstand infectious diseases is decreased by climate change.)

“And men blasphemed God because of the hail”

It seems that even in the time of the final great hail, the inhabitants of the earth will not recognize the power of God and that Revelation has revealed that prophecy has been fulfilled in all that has happened and is happening on earth.

Hail and fire.

Revelation combines the words “hail” and “fire” in the sounding of the first trumpet.

Because every word in Revelation contributes to its final understanding, this has now to be considered.

The sounding of the first trumpet seems to cover the total time from the time of the prophet Ezekiel to Armageddon. This is revealed through the words “hail and fire” (Rev.8:7) and “Gog and Magog” (Rev.20:8).

Revelation confirms end time prophecy by Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 38:1-3
1 “And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:”

Ezekiel 38:18 and 22
18 “And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.”

22 “And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.”

We are in the time of the gathering to Armageddon.

The sudden floods and fire that presently cause many to flee unexpectedly during the day and night seems to confirm that we are in the time before Armageddon. This is revealed by the words of Rev.16:15-16.

15 “Behold I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.
16 “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon”

Beyond the measure of altar

As I have shown on this Forum, I believe, we are in the time beyond the measure of “altar”, “a thousand two hundred and threescore days” (Rev.11:1-3): therefore, after 6 March 2021.

Therefore, it seems:

In the days (Rev.10:7)

Through the words “blessed is he” (Rev. 16:15) Revelation may be revealing that we are in the time of the time of the “thousand, three hundred and five and thirty days” (Dan.12:12 “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days”).

Watcheth

The word “watcheth” indicates that there are some that are watching the signs of the end time (Luke 12:37 “Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching.”)

Keepeth his garments

The words “keepeth his garments” reveal those that persons world-wide must be prepared to flee from sudden floods and fire at the present time.

See his shame

The words “see his shame” seem to indicate the time of the present “pain and sores” of monkey pox world-wide.

Rev 16:10-11 “And the fifth angel poured out his vial on the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain.
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.”

Tensions

The tensions between the major powers of the world at the present time seem to confirm the gathering to Armageddon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]