Floods, war, gale force winds and legislation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 27, 2023 at 10:48:08:

(It is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear.)

As I have shown on this Forum, through my correlation of the words of Revelation to time in ancient and recent history, it seems that we are “in the days” before the sounding of the seventh trumpet (Rev.10:7).

Prove

You may well ask at this point in time, but how can I be sure or how can I prove that the time measures that I have connected to the words of Revelation are correct. The validity of my time measures is going to have to be proven by the signs of the final days. In this regard, I believe that the world-wide floods of 2022 and also in California in January 2023 have to be taken into account regarding the measures of “days” in my understanding of the time indications of Revelation.

The words of Jesus Christ.

Rev. 5:5 “And one of the elders said to me. Weep not: behold the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.”

I have shown in my books and on this website how the actual words spoken by Jesus Christ when he was on earth, have revealed the ultimate total meaning of the words of Revelation.

Global floods

The sign of “floods” is specifically a sign given by Jesus Christ in Mat.24:39-40.

The floods that have occurred globally in 2022 and 2023 have to be noted.

Floods in Africa (Chad, Kwa Zulu Natal, DRC, Ruanda and Sudan); Madagascar, Asia (Afghanistan and China Qinghai Province); Europe (Crete); North America (California, Missouri, Kentucky and West Virginia): Haiti and Puerto Rico; South America (Brazil) and Eastern Australia and Tasmania.

All the chapters culminate in the last days

All the above has occurred and since 24 February 2022 a serious war is taking place in Ukraine. This is a serious war because, I believe, the words and symbolism of all the chapters of Revelation reveal happenings that ultimately culminate in the last days. So far, the nations cannot find peace and there are dire indications that the situation may escalate.

The final words of Chapter 19

Rev. 19:17 “And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and them that sat on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.”

(Verse 19:18 must be noted at the present time. I believe that this verse, in its words not only, symbolically include those gathering to the final battle, but also reveal the course of all the history of the nations, from those that fought for kings to those that fought for freedom, and those that fought for what is symbolized by the four riders of the Apocalypse. History and many nations are included.

I say this because Revelation uses similar words in Rev.6:15, when the realization of the Return of the Lamb is mentioned.

Rev.6:15 “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondsman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;”

6:16 “And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”

By the repetition of the words in Rev.19:18 and 6:15 it seems that those that gather to the final battle will ultimately also realize that the Return of the Lamb is at hand.)

Rev.19:19 “And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with
him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”

The war

Because I believe the entire Revelation is now coming together, these words (Rev.19:19) can relate to the gathering of the nations to greater conflict in Europe. It must be remembered that Revelation is revealing and informing. We now have the knowledge of the “beast coming up out of the sea” and the “beast coming up out of the earth”. Revelation reveals that “God hath put it in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled” (Rev.17:17).

“I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies”

If the time has come that the words of Scripture are now going into fulfillment, then we have the menacing situation that the conflict is being driven by those who have been misled (“the beast”) and those who have earthly motives (“kings of the earth”) facing a possible Armageddon. However, the word “kings” must include also those who are still kings and priest in Christ.

What we cannot know

What we cannot know is how long this gathering of the nations to the final conflict is going to take or what is going to happen next. Which of the final great signs is going to happen first? Are we going to see more bodies lying “in the street of the great city”? (Rev.11:8). Will a resurrection (Rev.11:11-12) or a great earthquake (Rev.16:18) happen before a greater clash of nations?

The final three woes

Woe, woe, woe

At this point in time that the floods and the war seem to be confirming the time measures revealed in Revelation, I must draw attention to the words “woe, woe, woe” in Rev. 8:13.
Rev.8:13 “And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the three angels which are yet to sound!”

The sounding of the fifth trumpet
Readers will recall that I have connected the time of the “five months” (Rev. 9:5 and 10) from 27 September 2019 to 27 February 2020. I have also shown that I believe Revelation connects the “hour, and a day, and a month and a year” in Rev. 9:15 to 27 February 2020. Therefore, the time of the three woes and the sounding of the final three trumpets seem to relate to the present time and the time to come.

It should be noted that Jesus used the word “woe” in connection to the law makers of his day.

Luke 11:46-47
“And he said, “Woe unto you also, ye
lawyers! For ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with your fingers.

47 Woe unto you! For you build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.”

Luke 11:52 “Woe unto you, lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge: you entered not in yourselves, and them who were entering in you hindered.”

The present time

Because I believe Revelation reveals that the sounding of the fifth and sixth trumpets relate to the present time, Revelation connects the “woe, woe, woe” to the sounding of the three final trumpets to reveal legislation being passed in recent times that are contrary to the Will of God. These can include same sex marriage (Rev. 11:8 “the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom”).

The great city, Babylon

Revelation connects the great city Babylon to the sounding of the sixth trumpet in Rev.11:8. Therefore, the great city Babylon (the entire global village), that has become corrupt, relates to the present time.

Rev.18:1-2 “And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen and is become the inhabitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hateful bird.”

Harm

Legislation on abortion and harmful trans gender laws for the young may be revealed in the use of the word “millstone” in Rev.18:21 and Luke 17:1-2.

Woe

Luke 17:1-2 (NIV) “Jesus said to his disciples. “Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to the person through whom they come.
2 It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin.””

Rev. 18:21 “And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus, with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.”

Confirmation of the end time

The word “woe” is repeated in Rev.12:12

Confirmation of the end time through the position and the repetition of the word “woe”.

By the repetition of the word “woe”, in Rev.12:12, Revelation confirms that the time of the “woes” is also the time of the “short season”.

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he has but a short time.”

The words “short time” (Rev.6:11; 12:12 and 20:3) in Revelation indicate one of the last short time measures before the world will know that the Return is at hand.

(The short times are the “forty and two months” (Rev.11:2); “a thousand, two hundred and threescore days (Rev.11:3); and the “thousand, three hundred and five and thirty days” (Dan. 12:12) revealed through the words “Blessed is he” (Rev.16:15).

Cross referencing through the repetition of the word “woe”.

Revelation is cross-referencing through the repetition of the word “woe”. The “short time” (Rev.12:12) is therefore the time of the “woes” (Rev. 8:13) and the sounding of the last three trumpets.

Repetition of words

I believe this is an example of how, through the repetition of words, Revelation connects all the chapters and the total meaning of Revelation to the final end time.

I believe the words of Revelation are prophetic and Gods anger has been provoked (“the fierceness of his wrath” Rev.16:19). The nations have been misled. This is why we are now witnessing, floods, war, gale force winds (Rev.7:1-3 and 9:14), and legislation (“woe, woe, woe”) in the free world that does not reflect the Truths of Scripture and the directives of Jesus Christ.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]