The gathering, earthquake, the temple and more floods.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 26, 2023 at 04:35:48:

The gathering, earthquake, the temple and more floods.

A gathering to war

On 22 August 1996, I was given insight into the time measures of Revelation, but I could not know how long it would take before we would see a definite indication of a gathering to a possible East-West confrontation.
History has revealed that when nations move to form alliance blocks and start rearming war soon follows. Once war starts it is difficult to stop and once again, as history has proven, it may take a devastating step to put an end to conflict.

Thou must prophecy again (Rev.10:11)

It is only now that I realize that there is an indication in Revelation that the prophecies of Revelation concerning the end time would be revealed in two stages.

Rev. 10:11 “And he said unto me, Thou must prophecy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

1996 and 2016

I was given insight into certain sections of Revelation after the 1996 Divine Intercession and during the writing of How Near Armageddon, and then, I believe, there was a second time of revelation after the Venus- Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016, the star formation of 23 September 2017, the spread of the global plague and the coming together of the “hour, and a day, and a month and a year” (Rev. 9:15).

Advance warning

The question now is, are we going to have a devastating greater war or is God going to intervene with further great earthquake and other destruction of the physical world in order to save mankind from itself.

Rev. 6:12 “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became blood.”

Because of my insight into Revelation, I do believe that I should now give some advance warning into where we are at the present time in relation to the words of Revelation.

The time measures brought together

The time measure of Revelation must be brought together in the end time to reveal its total message. As I have often said before, this is done by the repetition of words and why should never have been meddled with the words of Revelation.

I am therefore going to give my final calculation of time regarding Rev.11:1-3. This is the basis upon which the entire Revelation can be understood. Because when the words are time bound, the understanding of the words can be linked to ancient history and to the present time to reveal meaning.

MEASURE THE TEMPLE

Rev.11:1 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.”

“The temple of God” in Rev. 11:1 is symbolically the body of Christ (John 2:19-21) and the rise of the Christian Church over two millennia. In the first millennium in Europe and then in the second millennium to the ends of the earth.

The words of Jesus Christ.

John 2:19 “Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” Here Jesus was referring to his Death and Resurrection, but also to the rise of the Christian Church in the first millennium after His Coming in AD1.

This is, I believe, the primary revelation of how the words of Jesus Christ “open” the book Revelation (Rev.5:5).

A thousand years repeated six times in Chapter 20.

Therefore, the time from the coming of the Christ until the year 2000 has to be measured. I know this because Revelation is later in Chapter 20, going to measure the time in six periods of a “thousand years” (Rev.20:1-7). This is done so that ultimately when all the symbolism of Revelation is understood, there can be no mistake as to where we are in the time measure construction of
Revelation in the year 2023!

[“And the altar” Before I measure the ‘altar’ there is further instruction in Rev.11:2.]

(“And them that worship therein” These words, I believe, ask the reader to take note that after the time 2000 one can count the number of churchgoers. The number of those attending church
would diminish in some nations.)

Further instruction

Rev.11:2 “But the court that is without (outside) the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles; and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”

There is further instruction that the ‘outer court’ must not be measured.

Take note

“Three days and a half”

The reason that the instruction is given in Rev.11:2, that the outer court must not be measured is because, this measure of “the temple” is a total time only known to God. It is only known to God, because it is also the mysterious “three days and a half” (twice used in Rev.11:9 and 11:11).

(This understanding is further verified through the use of the words “a time, and times, and half a time” in Rev.12:14). The time that the Church spread to the ends of the earth in the second millennium after the Coming of the Christ.)

Rev.12:14 “And to the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, times and half a time, from the face of the serpent.”

So the first measure of “the temple” is two periods of a thousand years plus a period of time known as the “outer court” up to the time of the Return. But it is also the time of the two times of “three days and a half”.

AD1 … thousand years … AD1000 ... a thousand years … 2000. The outer court.

MEASURE THE TEMPLE AGAIN

Repetition of the word “temple”

Rev.11:2 “But the court that is without (outside) the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles; and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”

Note: The word “temple” is repeated in verses Rev.11:2. This repetition indicates that the rise of the Christian Church (symbolically the “temple” which is the body of Christ) from the time of the coming of the Christ to the end time must be measured again.

A time is indicated beyond 2000 that is given to the Gentiles (non-Christians).

“And the holy city shall they tread under foot.” After 2000 there will be a time that the nations will not respect the preaching of life after death in the coming Holy City (New Jerusalem (Rev. 21:2)).

“Forty and two months”

The “forty and two months”, I believe and have shown to be the time from the Venus-Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016 to 27 February 2020.

Revelation substantiates the trampling of the Holy City in the sounding of the fifth trumpet where particularly the time of “five months” is mentioned. In the “five months” the ruling of the nations would have the Destroyer as its king. Readers of this Forum will know that I have measured the last “five months” of the “forty and two months” from 27 September 2019 to 27 February 2020. This was the time of the beginning of the spread of the plague.

Rev 9:10-12

10 “ And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon (Destroyer), but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon (Destroyer).
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.”

The second measure of “temple”
includes the time of the “forty and two months”.

AD1 … thousand years … AD1000 … thousand years … AD 2000 “42 months”.

MEASURE THE ALTAR

“And the altar” (Rev.11:1)

Also the “altar” must be measured
We know from the opening of the fifth seal that the time of “altar” is a little season before the Return of the Christ. (Rev.6:9-11).

Rev.6:9-11 “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

Therefore, the total time from the coming of the Christ has to be measured up to the time of “altar”.

The time of the altar is given in Rev. 11:3.

3 “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days clothed in sackcloth”.

AD1 … thousand years … 1000 AD … a thousand years … 2000 up to “1260 days”.

(I have shown on this Forum that the “1260 days” measured from the star sign of the “woman” on 23 September 2017, took the time of the 1260 days up to 6 March 2021.)

It is in these three verses that I believe the time measures of the two thousand years, central to the understanding of Revelation are measured.

Forty and two months.

According to my time calculation (as I have shown on this Forum) the “forty and two months” came to an end on 27 February 2020. This was the “day” that I brought the combined measures of Rev. 9:15 “an hour, and a day and a month and a year” together.

The “hour” that I measured in Rev. 9:15 was the “one hour” of 24 years revealed in Rev.17:12, that I measured from the time 1996. I measured it from 1996 because that year was the actual time of two thousand years since the coming of the Christ. Our measures of time now, is the result of an adjustment of calendars through the past two thousand years. This was also the year of the Divine Intercession.

To slay the third part of men

It was from that “day”, it seems Revelation predicts the nations were preparing for war.

The army of the horsemen

Rev. 9:15-16 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: I heard the number of them.”

Horsemen

The words “army of the horsemen” seem to indicate as relating to four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Because Revelation brings all its time measures together on 27 February 2020 this gathering to war is a culmination of the ideologies and happenings of the ruling of the nations, as revealed in Revelation in the time of the opening of the first four seals of the book Revelation. Therefore, from AD216 to 1947.

Number

If this is the case, the “number” of the “army of the horsemen” may be symbolic and related to time measure. The number “two hundred thousand thousand” would verify the time of the two thousand years and the “1260 days” as measured from 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021. This is not far-fetched, because I know, and have shown in my books and on this Forum, that in Rev.13:18 the word “number” relates to time measure in years.

Confirmation through repetition

Therefore, I believe, the “two hundred” in the “two hundred thousand thousand” relates and confirms through repetition, the time of the “two hundred” days. The “thousand thousand” indicating the two millennia and the “two hundred” relating to the 200 days of the “1260 days” which would be the time 20 June 2020 to 5 January 2021.

My full measure of the “one thousand two hundred and threescore days”

23 September 2017 the time of the star formation of the woman.

23 September 2017 to 19 June 2020 … the thousand days.

20 June 2020 to 5 January 2021 … two hundred days

6 January 2021 to 6 March 2021 … 60
days

Third part

The words “third part” in “third part of men” in Rev.9:15 can connect to the third part of the time measure of “1260 days” or to the central part of the earth. Readers will recall that Revelation, to reveal its message divides the earth and the universe into “three parts” (Read my recent post “We shall understand in part”.)

The present conflict is in the central part of the earth and started on 24 February 2022. As I said the indications of a building up of East and West alliances have the making of a coming of a greater clash of nations.

Floods

It should be noted that in January and February 2023 further floods have occurred in New Zealand, Peru, Madagascar, Brazil and South Africa and Mozambique.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]