A Powerful Delusion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Ben Curran on May 29, 2023 at 08:50:07:

Good Morning Dr Janson. Or, in view of the lateness of the age, should it be good evening?

In your writings you have presented a view which places us nearer to the return of Jesus than most assessments based on interpretations of the Book of Revelation. I say this because followers of the North American schools of interpretation seem to be waiting for events such as the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem and the appearance of clearly identifiable figures such as the Two Witnesses and the False Prophet and so on.

But I agree with your assessment of where we are in the process. My understanding of your position runs as follows:

The 1260 days ended in March 2021. The great events which should happen at the end of this time period are indeed happening but they are so large that most of us cannot see them because our eyes are on the details of our daily affairs.

These great events include the end of the age of rule by democratic political systems and the usurpation of power by Satan due to the collapse of democratic rule. The rule of the Rider on the Black Horse holding the scales is now being overtaken by the rule of the Rider on the White Horse ( God taking back power from Satan through the Return of Jesus).

I hope I have got this summary roughly right?

I now wish to present evidence in support of the argument that the great democracies are in the process of collapse. And that they are collapsing because they are collectively in the grip of a powerful delusion.

2 THESS 2:1
And for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

ISAIAH 66:4
I also will choose their delusion, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke they did not hear: but they did evil before my eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

The delusion happening now is the idea that real physical wealth can be created by issuing pieces of paper with dollar signs printed on them. The healthy democratic age, in which governments only spent money which they had received through taxes from their citizens is well and truly over.

For some decades now the federal government of the USA has spent increasingly gigantic amounts of money which it has not received in taxes. This policy has been rapidly adopted by all the other rich countries. The Biden administration is pushing this policy to stratospheric heights. Those of us who make it into the Kingdom of God will no doubt look back in wonder at this age when human beings thought they could ignore some of God's basic laws of the universe, including the first law of thermodynamics which states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only altered in form (translation: There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch).

In this sort of situation, where imbalances in the physical world are accelerating at an exponential rate, disaster is very near, it is no doubt because the Rider on the White Horse has seen that the human race has finally lost the plot completely that He is about to step in to take back power from the prince of this world.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]