We must "watch"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 30, 2023 at 18:14:51:

We must “watch”
It is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear.
Happening at the same time.
Taking into account what has been said in my recent posts, concerning the coming together of the time measures of Revelation, it seems, that this understanding, the heating of the earth, global floods, and specific end time predictions of Jesus Christ are happening at the same time.
It is for this reason that I must now reveal my full understanding of certain words of Revelation.
The word “season”
So, now we have reached the point of great debate. Does Revelation in its entirety reveal the final season? According to my understanding, Scripture says that we shall know the “season” of the Return.
Matthew 24:45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?”
The above verse, through the use of the word “season”, that is also used in Revelation (Rev.6:11 and 20:3), I believe, reveals that we shall know the “season” of the Return.
Floods
A sign of the final season is floods.
Take note: Before the flood
Matthew 24:38-9 “For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
Not floods as in the time of Noah
Of course, we are not going to see floods as in the time of Noah. It was promised by God that those proportions would not again destroy the earth.
We must however now, I believe, take into account, the floods caused by the heating of the earth, ‘taking people away’, as a sign of the final season.
Further flooding is becoming more and more likely as the heating of the globe has suddenly reached unprecedented proportions.
Record temperatures
Everyone has seen in the global media the sudden increase of summer temperatures in many countries and that the average world temperature hit 17.04C for the first time on 4 July 2023.
I am not a climatologist, but all this excessive heat, brings about a great absorption of moisture in the atmosphere that will result in much rain and floods. This has happened in recent weeks all over the globe. In July there were floods in South Africa, Eastern India, Chile, Colombia, Spain, Italy, NE USA, Japan and South Korea. In August there have been floods in China, (worst in 140 years), Eastern Russia, Taiwan, South Korea, Slovenia, Norway, Sweden and Latvia.
Not the day and the hour
Therefore, it seems that the coming together of the time measures of Revelation reflects what is taking place on earth at the present time. We shall know the “season” but not the “day” and the “hour”. That is only known to God.
Matthew 24:36 “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”
The “hour” in Revelation
So that there can be no confusion as to what Revelation reveals concerning the word “hour” in Revelation, I shall now discuss this word in detail.
Hour
The word “hour” appears in a number of verses. As I have shown in my books and on this website, in Revelation the time of “one hour” (Rev.17:12) has a measure in history (about 24 years).
In the end time, it seems, Revelation reveals, the “hour” as BOTH about the time of about 24 years, and also the time, as we know it, 60 minutes.
It seems we shall NOT know the “hour” of 60 minutes, but we shall know the “hour” of about 24 years.
We must now consider every position of the word “hour” in Revelation.
Rev 3:3
Rev.3:3 “If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I shall come upon thee.”
This verse that comes from the letter to the angel of the congregation of Sardis warns that that church had not kept their works “perfect before God” (Rev 3:2).
Because I believe that Revelation has in its symbolism revealed the spread of the Christian Faith across the globe, and the number ‘seven’ is a number expressing ‘totality’ in Revelation, the messages to the original seven churches in Asia minor also bear directives to ultimately all the churches of the globe. In the total understanding of Revelation that deals with the Revelation of the hand of the Trinity in the ruling of the nations, this verse has the meaning that those who ‘watch’ at the end time will not be unaware of the final season.
Take note
In Rev 3:3 the word “hour” seems to relate to the measure of the “hour” of about 24 years and not the 60 minutes of the actual time of the Return, because Scripture says we shall not know this.
Substantiation
Revelation says this because Revelation seems to reveal the final “hour” of about 24 years to substantiate and verify the “40 and 2 months” (Rev. 11:2 and 13:5); the “1260 days” (Rev.11:3 and Rev.12:6), “in the days” (Rev.10:7) and “Blessed is he” (Rev.16:15 and Dan.12:12). That I have indicated on this Forum.
Why do I say this?
An hour
Readers will recall that I placed the time of the “an hour, day, month and year” (Rev. 9:15) on 27 February 2020. Note the word “an”. (The word “an” opens the interpretation to both the time of “one hour” (Rev.17:12) of 24 years or “hour” (60 minutes) in Revelation.)
This was the “hour” of about 24 years measured from 1996 (to 27 February 2020), the actual year of 2000 years since the coming of the Christ in 4BC.
Same hour
According to our present calendar the “same hour” (Rev.11:13) can therefore extend to 2024.
Therefore, it seems that in Rev. 3:3 the Trinity is indicating, and Revelation ultimately reveals, that if we ‘watch’, we shall have insight to “in due season” (Matthew 24:45). We shall know the “hour” of 24 years, but the “day” and the “hour” (60 minutes) is only known to God.
Take note
In a remarkable way it seems that Revelation through the words “an hour” (Rev.9:15); “one hour” being about 24 years (Rev.17:12) and “same hour” (being the time about 2020 to 2024 according to the adjustment of the calendar over two thousand years) actually confirm the times of the final season.
Through the measures of the “forty and two months” (Rev.11:2) and the “1260 days” and the final short season, indicated in Revelation by the words “Blessed is he” (Rev. 16:15 and Dan.12:12) and “in the days” (Rev.10:7), as I measured in my previous posts, through the measures of the word “an hour” (Rev.9:15), and the words “one hour” (Rev.17:12) and “same hour” (Rev.11:13), Revelation may actually be substantiating the time of the final season.
The above possible substantiation will have to be confirmed by the final signs of the end time.
Rev.3:10
Rev 3:10 “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”
The hour of temptation
Through the word “world” this verse reveals that the letters to the seven churches of Asia Minor were not only for them, but also for all the churches that would develop in the last two millennia, and particularly for those churches in the end time. Therefore, it seems that from about 1996 the churches have been experiencing the full onslaught of the forces of evil; the “hour” of temptation that comes upon the “world”.
About the space of half an hour
Rev 8:1 “And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.”
About 12 years
The opening of the seventh seal reveals the time of the sounding of the seven trumpets. Because the length of the “one hour” can be about 24 years, the length of “half an hour” is about twelve years. The time of “half an hour” in this verse, taking my measures in the sounding of the fifth and sixth trumpets into account, seems to be about the time 2009 to 2021.
The word “altar”
This measure of “about the space of half an hour” (about 2009 to 2021) is substantiated by the word “altar” in Rev. 8:3 “And another angel came and stood at the altar”. Rev. 6:9 and 9:13 (sounding of the sixth trumpet) in which the word “altar” is used, connect to the “short season” (Rev.6:11) and the measure of ‘altar’, “1260 days” (Rev.11:3) and the time of “an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year”. I measured the “1260 days” (Rev.11:3) from the star formation on 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021.
Rev.9:15
Rev 9:15: In this verse, it seems (as I explained above), “an hour” relates to the hour in history (about 24 years).
Rev.9:15 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”
According to my understanding, Revelation reveals that the happenings of the “five months” (Rev. 9:5 and 10), 27 September 2019 to 27 February 2020, would ultimately lead to the death to “the third part of men”. This likely includes death by recent plague and war.
Woe, woe, woe
At this point in time, I believe we must take the greatest notice of the definite indication that Revelation gives of the chronological order of events given in the sounding of the last three trumpets.
Rev. 8:12 “One woe is passed; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.”
Rev. 11:14 “The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.”
Before the sounding of the seventh trumpet, we have Rev.11:11-12.
Rev. 11:11-12
“And after three days and a half, the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying to them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.”
The reason why I am considering these two verses at this point in time, is because of Matthew 24:39 to 41
Matthew 24:39-41
“And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.”
The floods have started
The floods globally have started, so let it not be said that I have not made known what I know. We are, I believe, in the season, but we do not know the “day” and the “hour” of the Return.
The Rapture
The words “one shall be taken” (Matthew 24:40 and 41) and “they ascended up to heaven in a cloud” (Rev.11:12) can indicate the same time.
The “same hour” Rev.11:13
Rev. 11:13 “And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand.”
In this verse “same hour” can relate to the time of the Rapture.
Take note
Adjustment of the calendar over two thousand years.
Four years
However, “same hour” can according to my analysis of Revelation also relate to the “hour” of about 24 years and the time 27 February 2020. Because of the adjustment of the calendar over two thousand years up to about 27 February 2024, there is the possibility that we can now be in the “same hour”.
Rev 14: 6-8
The “hour” of judgment
6“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”
Repetition of the word “fallen”
It seems that the above verses indicate the second fall of Babylon, the great city (the repetition of the words “is fallen”). According to my understanding this “second” fall has not yet happened.
The length of the rule of specific kings
Rev 17:12 “Receive power as kings one hour.” In this verse “one hour” is about 24 years. This is explained in How Near Armageddon, Chapter 17, in the “Chapters” section of this website.
The Fall of Babylon in three stages
In Revelation, chapter 18, the great city Babylon, which I understand to be the entire trading global village of the present time, falls in three stages in the “hour” of judgement.
Rev.18:8-10
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.”
In the above verses Revelation connects the time of a “her plagues come in one day” (Rev.18:8) to the first fall of Babylon. Also, in Rev 18:10, “in one hour is thy judgement come”, “one hour” is mentioned. Because Revelation connects “plagues come in one day” and “one hour” to this first fall of Babylon, I connected the first ‘fall’ to the time 27 February 2020, the time of the fall of the global markets and the beginning of the time of the global plague.
“Plagues come in one day” and “in one hour is thy judgement come”
The words “one hour” in Rev.18:10 (also used in Rev.17:12) seem to substantiate my measure of “an hour and a day and a month and a year” (Rev. 9:15) as indicating a measure of “an hour” being about 24 years, from 1996 to the day of the fall of the markets on 27 February 2020.
First fall
I place the first fall of Babylon on 27 February 2020, when the world markets fell because of the plague. Rev.18:10 seems to substantiate the first “one hour” of judgement.
“Utterly burned with fire”
It is in the present time that we are seeing severe fires all over the globe. These fires seem to substantiate the time of the first fall of Babylon, the great city.
The following two stages of the Fall of Babylon, must still happen.
Rev 18:17 “In one hour so great riches come to naught”.
Rev 18:19 “That great city, in one hour she is made desolate.”
At this moment in time, it seems that the Trinity must first bring the two measures of “three days and an half” (Rev.11:9 and 11) to a close.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]