The epitome of man's delusion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on September 19, 2023 at 12:29:37:

The epitome of man’s delusion

It was reported in the global media earlier this month that genetic scientists had now succeeded in making a replica of a human embryo from stem cells. This embryo made without egg or sperm, grew for fourteen days.

Time measures of Revelation coming together

In my previous post I explained how certain time measures of Revelation seem to be coming together at the present time of the heating of the earth and the time of flooding in numerous countries. The coming together of the time measures of Revelation seem to be substantiated by the casting of the casting of the sixth vial.

The pouring of the sixth vial
Rev. 16:12-16

12 “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.”

The Euphrates
There are signs at the present time that global warming is having an effect on the flow of the Euphrates.

Blessed is he

Through the words “Blessed is he” (Rev.16:15) that also appear in Daniel 12:12 and the words “in the days” (Rev. 10:7), before the sounding of the seventh trumpet, I place the time of the casting of the sixth vial in the days during and after the measure of the “1260 days” that I measured from 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021.

Three unclean spirits like frogs.

Because I believe that the understanding of Revelation lies in the position of words within the text as well as the repetition of words, I wish to focus on the “three unclean spirits like frogs” in Rev. 16:13

The year 1952.

Readers of my books and this Forum, will recall that the year 1952 features in my understanding of the time of Rev.13:18. (New readers should refer to the Chapters section of this website: Chapter 14 of How Near Armageddon, “The beast out of the earth”).

Give life

To summarize: I connected the words of Rev.13:15 “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast” to the year 1952, the year that scientists succeeded in cloning a frog from stem cells.

It was because of this analysis that I believe that the “three unclean spirits like frogs” in Rev.16:13 can refer to man’s expertise in the field of genetic science.

The present time

Because it seems that in the time that the sixth angel pours his vial upon the great river Euphrates, Revelation reveals the time of “in the days” (Rev.10:7, Rev.11:3 and Dan12:12), which I believe to be the present time, it is astounding that now, at this point in time, through genetic science, man can make a replica of a human embryo from stem cells.

Three unclean spirits

I therefore believe, Revelation reveals, that the strong delusion that Paul speaks of in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 culminates in man’s delusion that he may create a person. The inhabitants of the earth, in their expertise, unaware of the forces of evil at work (Rev.16:14 “For they are the spirits of devils”) it seems, may have taken their freedom beyond God’s Will. It is in this delusion that the nations gather to Armageddon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]