Thunder and thunderings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 30, 2023 at 02:12:59:

Thunder and thunderings

The words “thunder” and “thunderings” in Revelation reveal the great power of Almighty God. Where these words appear in Revelation, they relate to the “seven thunders” (Rev.10:3) which are the specific times and time measures of Revelation. The words “thunder” and “thunderings” therefore reveals how accurately the Trinity has been in control of what has and is taking place on earth.

It is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear.

Revelation 4:4-7

Rev.4:4 “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.”

The significance of the above verses is the insight into heaven and it is revealed that the “four beasts” are in God’s presence. Therefore even the times and actions of what is revealed concerning the “beasts” of Revelation is in God’s control.
Relating to time measure.

I believe that the word “thunderings” used in Rev.4:5 indicates that the time of “the third beast had the face of a man” is going to be revealed later in Revelation and is under the control of the Trinity. This is confirmed by the repetition of the words “beast” and “man” in Rev.13:18.

Rev. 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

I have shown in my books and on this Forum how this number relates to the time 1266 to 1932. Also to the “fourth part of earth” (Rev.6:8), the time 1932 to 1992.

(The word “thunderings” (plural) indicating more than one year)

The beast coming up out of the earth

Freedom

It is of the greatest importance in the understanding of Revelation that God allowed man freedom to discover in the times indicated above, but that he also knew it could be used by Satan to corrupt mankind – therefore “beast”.

The construction of Revelation.

Therefore, to get back to the construction of Revelation and the use of the word “thunderings”. In Revelation, Chapter 4, it is revealed that the word “thunderings” relates to the time measure later to be revealed in Revelation, Chapter 13, relating to “man”. (See how important is was that the words of Revelation had to be preserved as they originally were written by John on Patmos, c AD 92.)

The second measure relating to “thunder”

The noise of thunder

Rev.6:1-2 “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.”

The words “noise of thunder” here is connected to the time of the symbolic rider on the white horse, which is AD216, and was revealed through the Divine Intercession on 22 August 1996.

(The word “thunder” (singular) therefore one time)

The third measure of time relating to “thunderings”

Rev.8:1-5

1 “And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

The word “thunderings” in Rev.8:5 indicates the time of “half an hour”, which I have placed at approx. 2009 to 2020. The word “thunderings” (plural) indicates the relationship of “about the space of half an hour” to also the word “hour” in Rev.9:15.

The fourth mention of “thunders” occurs in Rev.10:3

Rev.10:1-4

1 “And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.”

It is said in Rev.10:4 that what was uttered by the seven thunders, John was instructed not to write down. Now that I believe that we are in the days of the beginning of the sounding of the seventh trumpet (Rev.10:7), there will be understanding of these time measures. It seems that six of these time measures have been revealed. The only one that remains is the “three days and a half” (Rev.11:9 and 11).

The fourth and fifth “thunders” are the time measures, “forty and two months” (Rev.11:2) and the “a thousand two hundred and threescore days” (Rev.11:3). I have indicated the times of these two measures in recent posts. I measured the “forty and two months” from the Venus Jupiter conjunction 27 August 2016 to 27 February 2020. The “thousand, two hundred and threescore days” from the star formation on 23 September 2017 until 6 March 2021.

The fifth mention of “thunderings”

Rev.11:19 “And the temple of God was opened in heaven and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”

Rev.11:19 indicates the final measure of “three days and a half” (Rev.11:9 and 11), relating to the past two millennia, only known to God.

Because this is the final measure, it is the seventh thunder.

The sixth mention of “a great thunder”

Rev.14:1-2 “And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:”

Great

The use of the word “great” in “great thunder” can reveal that this time measure will be understood in the time of the casting of the seventh vial where the word “great” is used to signify the actions of God.

The space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

The “thousand and six hundred furlongs” is the sixth thunder.
Rev.14:18-20

18 “And another angel came out from the altar, which had the power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.”
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Out from the altar

The words “out from the altar” are significant because these show that in Rev.14:18-20, the words relate to the time beyond the measure of “1260 days” (Rev. 11:3 the measure of “altar”). I measured the “altar” from the star formation on 23 September 2017 to 6 March 2021.

I believe, the above verses, in their symbolism, reveal a wealth of information relating to the time 2022, and the time of the beginning of the conflict in the grain rich area of Europe.

Freedom of faith

As I have shown on this Forum, if one measures back 1600 years from 2022 (The word “furlong” indicating a different measure to others in Revelation, but also connected to the “furlong” in the measure of the New Jerusalem (Rev.21:16)), one reaches the time 422. In the history of the Christian Church, this was a significant year because freedom of faith was granted to Christians in Persia. I therefore believe that Revelation is measuring a time of freedom of faith from 422 to 2022.

Take note

Of the greatest significance is that Revelation, in the repetition of the word “furlong”, seems to assure mankind, that in the New Jerusalem, to soon come down from heaven, the resurrected will also be free.

Even unto the horse bridles

These words “even unto the horse bridles” connect these verses to what we know concerning the four horses of the apocalypse, which is the evolution of the rule of the Christian nations over the past some two thousand years. This is largely what the present war in Europe is all about.

The great winepress of the wrath of God

The words “the great winepress of the wrath of God” have to be considered at this point in time, because the repetition of the words “the wrath of God” in other sections of Revelation is significant and can indicate the same time.

Rev.16:17-19

“It is done”

“Voices, and thunders, and lightnings”

“The fierceness of his wrath”

17 “And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.”

“It is done”

In the words “It is done” (Rev.16:17) notice should be taken of the word “it”. I say this because in the verses

Gen.1:11-12, the word “it” is used to indicate how all vegetation has its own kind of seed in itself.
Genesis 1:11 “And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.”

“Whose seed was in itself”

Considering my analysis Rev.16:13-14 in a previous post that man, having created a replica of an embryo from stem cells without egg or sperm, and that this may be contrary to God’s Will. I believe that the words “It is done”, may well hold within it specific reference to man endeavouring to be a creator.

“Voices, thunders and lightnings”

The times referred to in the casting of the seventh vial by the word “thunders” in Rev. 16:18 are likely the final two measures of “three days and a half” (Rev.11:9 and 11).
The great winepress of the wrath of God (Rev.14:19)

The fierceness of his wrath (Rev.16:19)
Winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Rev.19:15)

It seems the above references refer to the great earthquake (Rev.11:13 and 16:18) and war in the time to come.

Thunderings.

Also in heaven

Rev.19:6 “And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of many thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”

It seems Revelation confirms the conclusion of the seven thunders, also in heaven.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]